Butch is offline Anabolic Member

California is Once Again in Good Hands!!!!!

I just wanted to start a thread congratulating Arnold and his party. He fought a great campaign. I would also like to throw a shout out to Davis for conceeding (sp) like a man...and not going out bashing people. However, Bustameche on the other hand can suck a fat dirty ass. What a low life that f*cker was. His speech last night was so low class. Thank God he was not elected. It was kind of cool seeing that not Mexicans voted for him.

65% came out to vote yesterday....the people of this state finally said what they wanted to say..."enough is enough!"

FmRommel is offline Member
    Arnie Fought a great battle...he deserves it all.
    Hopefully he will clean up that fuck-up of a state.

And Bustamonte can kiss my ass...hopefully someone shoots that fat fuck...what a dirt bag.

FM

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Go arny YEAH

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Way to go arnold you SICK FUCK....

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    when questioned about school lunches, the gov. elect replied, "Milk is for babies, when you grow up you have to drink beer."

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    way to go arnold if i was registered in cali i would of voted for him. Wonder if he will give a tax break for people under 7% body fat??? Glad he is in office and cant wait to se what he acomplishes.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Way to go arnold you SICK FUCK....
    What's that about ?

Quote Originally Posted by FmRommel
    Arnie Fought a great battle...he deserves it all.
    Hopefully he will clean up that fuck-up of a state.

And Bustamonte can kiss my ass...hopefully someone shoots that fat fuck...what a dirt bag.

FM
    I couldn't agree more about Bustamonte...his true colors finally should.

However, I must take back what I said earlier; it appears almost every Mexican in this state voted for him. What does this mean? This means that for fuck sure next election there will be a Mexican Governor....becasue there will be so many more illegal imiigrants here in three years...enough to vote and elect the Govenor....God help us!

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    I couldn't agree more about Bustamonte...his true colors finally should.

However, I must take back what I said earlier; it appears almost every Mexican in this state voted for him. What does this mean? This means that for fuck sure next election there will be a Mexican Governor....becasue there will be so many more illegal imiigrants here in three years...enough to vote and elect the Govenor....God help us!

That is true and is scary as shit...cause its happening all over, esp Arizona. Howver, Arnold specifically said that he would crack down on illegals, even if the National Guard needs to come into play. He also said he would revoke the licsense and free tuition that fuck Davis was using to save himself.

FM

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    as long as arnie keeps buffet (not at the buffet, but warren buffet) as counsel, he'll turn the ship around.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffylyte
    as long as arnie keeps buffet (not at the buffet, but warren buffet) as counsel, he'll turn the ship around.
    I agree totally with Buffett in his corner,the man isn't a billionaire for being stupid,greedy maybe,but certainly not stupid.Go Arnold

DeFiNeDMasS is offline New Member
    What's wrong with all the mexicans coming to the country most of them are just looking for a better life, and yeah were taking over were the largest minority soon not to be a minority. But there has been some mexicans (beaners yeah i said it even though im mexican) who screw it up for all the others, but its like that with every race.

CONGRATS TO ARNOLD, HE TRULY IS DA MAN

Quote Originally Posted by DeFiNeDMasS
    What's wrong with all the mexicans coming to the country most of them are just looking for a better life, and yeah were taking over were the largest minority soon not to be a minority. But there has been some mexicans (beaners yeah i said it even though im mexican) who screw it up for all the others, but its like that with every race.

CONGRATS TO ARNOLD, HE TRULY IS DA MAN

ILLEGALS are wrong....and there are enough here anyway...we dont need anymore...this is not a racial thing...its a matter of the good of the nation...

FM

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    when questioned about school lunches, the gov. elect replied, "Milk is for babies, when you grow up you have to drink beer."
    Funny how most of us didn't see a quote like that.

Hot damn!!!! THATS ALOT OF IMMIGRANTS!

Arnold Schwarzenegger 3,637,614
    Cruz Bustamante 2,403,554

We know, no mexicans put in a vote for Arnold. This country is slowly deteriating.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso

We know, no mexicans put in a vote for Arnold. This country is slowly deteriating.

Couldnt have said it better, the problem is no one cares.

FM

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Actually bro, you might be wrong on that note. I was listening to this talk show on the night of the election and they were reading off the percentage of voters by race/nationality.

Bustamante lost alot of Mexican voters because, to my surprise, alot of them doesn't agree that illegal immigrants should be allowed to receive drivers' licenses, as he and Davis had planned.

Personally, I can only hope and pray that Arnold does a good job. Afterall, his life was simply an informercial:

A) He was brought to America and trained by Joe Weider.
    B) Many doubt his success in bodybuilding. In fact, many "old school" bodybuilders with whom I've trained have all said that his 1980 Mr. Olympia title was political.
    C) He is deemed a great businessman but, correct me if I'm wrong, didn't he once buy World Gym, failed in less than 5 years, and gave/sold it back to Joe Gold?
    D) He failed to appear at the 1st Governor debate in order to campaign in New York, which cannot vote him into office.
    E) His 2nd debate was a fucking joke since all he did was joke.
    F) To this day, he has yet to answer anything having to do with issues of the state of California other than, "I love the children".

Basically, I see alot of jeers and cheers for Arnold on alot of these AAS boards only because he was once a bodybuilder. Granted, Jesse Ventura was a wrestler and commentator before becoming a great governor. But face it, he tackled the issues and that's what got him in office.

However, Arnold has been given a 100 day probationary period. So if he doesn't do something ASAP, he'll find his ass "TOTALLY RECALLED".
    Last edited by TheChosen1; 10-09-2003 at 06:39 PM.

I think you are way off...Arnold blew away other candidates at the last debate before Huffington dropped out. He knows his stuff and deserves it all....

Youre examples....esp the Worlds Gym one are completely retarded. You present biased views as truths....sorry bro.

FM

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Hooray for the Governator!

Arnold needs to regulate AS now.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Arnold needs to regulate AS now.
    I think you mean DEregulate

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I think you mean DEregulate
    They don't regulate steroids except for prescription use (Cancer, athsma). They need to regulate it for regular sale. Just like they should for weed. Weed is just like alcohol but it's so shuned on by society. Eh whatever it's still not gonna stop most of us.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    congrats to Arnold!! He won and didn't even have to get nasty with personal issues towards his opponents! It's nice to see that showing some class still means something in this country!

Hey it's not that we are bashing Mexicans...all we are saying is that they are the ones who are taking advantage of the system. And I am sorry to say that they are not coming here for a better life...well maybe....most of all they are coming here to take advantage of our welfare system....they come here spit a kid out and bam....the kid is a citizen and the mother gets to stay....FUCKED UP!!!

The only mexs that voted for Arnie are the ones who make above $60k....I don't know the statistic on how many actually make above that but I can't imagfine it being much considering the amount of voters for Bustamecha.

Whatever the case is, Arnie is going to kick ass, get rid of the liscense bill and lower our registration for cars.

Fuck the Illegals thats all I want to say...ruin your own fucking country!!!!

I think you are way off...Arnold blew away other candidates at the last debate before Huffington dropped out. He knows his stuff and deserves it all....
    Youre examples....esp the Worlds Gym one are completely retarded. You present biased views as truths....sorry bro.
    FM
    Dude, how the hell did he blow away his opponents? Please enlighten me. I don't recall him addressing one major issue. All he did was crack jokes, as in "I just found a part for you in Terminator 4."

Granted, I'll give him his props and, as I stated earlier, I hope he is able to straighten the economy of this state.

BUTCH.....Bro, I can't agree with you more. I'm not prejudice, mind you, but there are so damn many Mexicans who are abusing the system. I, for one, used to work at a department store in Mission Viejo, CA and 90% of the employees there were Mexicans. Of that, only 90% of them were legally in the country and/or were employed there legally. And despite the fact that this is a retail business, only 85% of the Mexicans spoke English.

Damn, how I wish I had gone for Border Patrol Police when I thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1
    And despite the fact that this is a retail business, only 85% of the Mexicans spoke English.
    I doubt that bro...I live in MA and I would say about 95% the boarder-jumpers that live around here dont speak english.

I doubt that bro...I live in MA and I would say about 95% the boarder-jumpers that live around here dont speak english.
    I don't doubt it, bro.

At that department, whenever they hired the non-English speaking Mexs, they put most of them in the Receiving Dept. But a few others worked in Ladies Dept. as well, which I found strange. The manager of that department was a cute white woman who I didn't trust worth a damn. She spoke very fluent Spanish and claimed that it took her 3 years to learn. And what I found very strange was that whenever the Mex employees would need help, regardless what department they worked, they always came to her.

I had my g/f at the time laughing her ass off. I told her that I had proof that the dept. manager was a border assistant and brought all of those illegals in the store. She told me to prove it. I told her the issues that I just mentioned and that she drives a van........LOL

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I'm glad we don't have these immigration problems in Texas! Sounds like a pain in the arse!

Thread Information