Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    so then go to TTU - texas tech. it's settled. i'll meet you there, and ColdStone and I will give you the official tour

peam is offline Suspended
    ok... I'll apply tonight

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Its ultimatly your decision, go to different schools that offer you things that you are intrested in, with good locations. THose are both the keys... In all honestly schools for learning and not partying...PARTYING IS VERY MUCH A GREAT PART OF IT BUT GO TO SOME were were you can get the best of both worlds... I unfortunatly choise my school based on football scholarships...So i couldnt tell u my experience gettin into school because it was much different

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    right on... I better right your "name" down... I can see it now "Dad, I do steriods and I talk to other guys who do steroids on a webstie and this girl applied to my school and didn't get in biut she's hot can you tell the dean to let her in?"
    Ill just leave out the part about the steroids , and mention the part about you being hot over and over again Its houd work then...

No seriously...i need to diversify my knowledge of women, and ive never met a girl from Oregan...think of it as helping me out a little....

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    uh time to put in my two cents. currently im faculty at a certain midwestern school known for astronauts, so i can offer a different viewpoint. go where you are most comfortable. by that I mean big vs. small, warm vs. cold, etc. second, the prestige of the school doesnt matter if you want to go to grad school, but to get a job it does. small liberal arts colleges have a tough time placing the graduates due to lack of connections. grad schools, however mainly look at (in this order) recommendations, test scores, gpa. don't worry about finding friends, you will. if you want to go to med school (or are even thinking about it) choose your major carefully. there are tons of pre-med, bio, micro, hist, and psych majors with 3.6 averages who never get in. you will need a very high gpa and good mcat. or work for ~5 years. for grad school just don't think about ivy. in fact, some of the ivy are not ranked very good at all (although usnews sucks). always keep in mind the particular program. for instance. umass-amh is #1 in polymers. unh is pretty high in psycholinguistics.

now as a student, Ive been many places and the best for UG life was LSU. cheap tuition, good atmosphere, great food (youll never understand how good until you go), lots of partying, good sports, warm weather (it rains a lot though). Umass was ok, the women and campus were ugly, though. corell sucked ass. weather was horrible, the people sucked (stuck up rich kids), the school treated everybody like shit, and there was nothing to do.

anyway, if you need any more info from an insiders view, you or bigdaddy, pm me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information