BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy Lost ambition, have you ever lost yours?

Well guys i know this is gonna sound like im being a pussy, and maybe i am, but i have lost my ambition to lift. This has been going on for about 5 or 6 months now, partial workouts, skipped days, etc. My last workout was last tuesday, which was back day. I did feel pretty good that day i had a great workout, but for some reason im just not into the game anymore and today marks my 6th full day of not hitting the weights. I know i know, some of you will say just do it, but it's not that easy when you heart is not into it.

Boo hoo

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I did just dbol and after that month, I lost ambition to work out for about 1.5 months. It sucked. I had no clomid either.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Just watch a PUMPING IRON video or find a picture of a body that you want yours to look like. Inspiration......
    Usually once I get a girlfriend I also lose interest in working out. I spend too much time with the girl that I skip workouts and such. VERY NOT GOOD

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Try taking a full two weeks off, or cut back to 3 days a week. That really helps for me. AFter a while i feel so disgusted with myself i HAVE to get back in there.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I usually take anywhere from two weeks to a month off or on a limited work out Schedule in December. I have found it really rejuvinates me and my desire to get back in the gym hard.

Contender is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Rickson......take a dash of time off(completely off), go somewhere, do something different, your desire will return and youll be a new man in the gym......good luck..........Cntndr

mass junkie is offline banned
    Sorry to hear that bro............I have a thread that talks about inspiration maybe it will help you out........ http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=65240
    ........Maybe you just need a little time away..........

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Alot of the times I will feel like that when at the end of my off cycle,so I usually take off a week before i go on my next cycle and then I'm ready. Then sometimes I'll just watch wrestling for a little while and seeing some of those big mfo's get's me back motivated.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    A break from the whole scene might be a good thing for you to try BM. How about a training partner?

cb25 is offline Banned
    Good advice from everyone above...a break is sometimes just what you need.

I've been there before. For me, it got to the point where i was less happy with a lot of stuff. I got fed up with the way things were going and made a lot of changes in my life. Fixing the things that were wrong in my life gave me new motivation to push myself in the gym...to try to better myself.

Don't know if that helps, but it's what i've been through. Good luck bro -

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Having a training partner that's equally motivated is a big help. Ever since I moved to FW, I've had to be pretty much self-motivated. I've found people to work out with, but it pales in comparison to having someone like clockworks to workout with who is equally obsessive-compulsive about lifting and getting big.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

one time

i lost me gf in the mall for like 30 minutes. it was the best 30 minutes of out relationship

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i lost me gf in the mall for like 30 minutes. it was the best 30 minutes of out relationship

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Get back in the gym you PUSSY! Is that enough inspiration?

All kidding aside bro, I think you should follow the guys advice above....time totally away from lifting maybe the answer.

You'll be back at it soon....hang in there!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Well i seem t be taking time off now, maybe i will just roll with it.

peam is offline Suspended
    If you start working out again I'll give you a kiss

that oughta be enough inspiration hehehe

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I sometimes take a week or two off.Really helps.I go back in with more ambition and my boby has healed a little also,promotes growth.But for your situation,don't let it get you down,the gym isn't going anywhere.Be Cool. DB

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I lost my ambition once, and decided to take a month off. After being away from the strict diet and workout regimen for a month I came back with a renewed enthusiasm. Your body will remember, and you will be right back to where you were in a couple of weeks. Also, when I came back my size exploded for the next month. Haven't looked back since.

Arnold_Is_God is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Just watch a PUMPING IRON video or find a picture of a body that you want yours to look like. Inspiration......
    Usually once I get a girlfriend I also lose interest in working out. I spend too much time with the girl that I skip workouts and such. VERY NOT GOOD

I agree pumping iron always gives me a boner, jk.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strut99GT
    Having a training partner that's equally motivated is a big help. Ever since I moved to FW, I've had to be pretty much self-motivated. I've found people to work out with, but it pales in comparison to having someone like clockworks to workout with who is equally obsessive-compulsive about lifting and getting big.
    word to that. lucky me, there are a lot of guys at the school gym that are obsessive also. if i ever don't feel like working out, i just schedule to workout with one of them and they force me to push myself...=)

its also motivating being a school gym cuz there are lots of chicas...=)

-- clocky baby

Thread Information