Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She's Pregnant!

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member

She's Pregnant!

Just got the news confirmed yesterday that my wife is pregnant with our first. There is going to be a little d around the end of May/early June.
    The only bad thing I can see about this is that she is going to be pregnant and I am going to bulking (trying to hit that 300 this year) over the winter. The grocery bill is going to be HUGE! That's cool though.

Now that that is out of the way, time to plan my next cycle.

D

BTW, I have been looking at different sites about pregnancy nutrition so I can put together a diet for her to follow.

If anyone has any input, it would be appreciated.

D

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Congrats!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations....and Best wishes my man. Just stock up on pickles and ice cream.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    BTW, I have been looking at different sites about pregnancy nutrition so I can put together a diet for her to follow.

If anyone has any input, it would be appreciated.

D
    congrats on the wondeful news..........depending on how your wife is feeling the 1st 3 months...you know with the morning sickness and all...........she just needs to make sure that she gets all her basic nutrients..........you know lots of fruits vegetables.........tell her to stay away from tuna.................Im sure you guys have an obgyn.........he will guide her with a proper nutritionous diet.........bro you are in for an adventure.........wait till you go for your 1st ultrasound......mine was a shocker......we ended up having twins.............the technology that they have now is nothing short of spectacular.....ultrasounds in color................Congrats again!!!!

First ultra sound is set for October 30th and twins run in her family.

I have read about the fruits and veggies as well as the milk consumption. Looking into the protien deal right now. I want to have some knowledge about it when I walk into the obgyn with her.

Thanks guys.

D

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    First ultra sound is set for October 30th and twins run in her family.

I have read about the fruits and veggies as well as the milk consumption. Looking into the protien deal right now. I want to have some knowledge about it when I walk into the obgyn with her.

Thanks guys.

D
    Congrads big D .......bro that 1st ultra is awsome, looks like a little butterbean w/a heartbeat. Then to see how it grows thruout the 9 months is truely awsome. Pre-natal vitamines are very important for her too. Also everything mass said. Congrads again...there's nothing better than being a father.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Congrats!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

congrats big guy!!!

as long as it doesn't look like you you'll be ok!!!JK!!

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Congrats D
    its a beautiful thing. You need to pick up some baby gym supplies and start that kid of right. Good luck to you and the Mrs. ...... peace DAD!!!!!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Congrats bro....my sister is due around the same time. You are gonna have a blast!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    congrats bro!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Congrats D! Man you have no clue to how your life is going to change for the better. The first time you hold your baby every emotion seems to rip through you all at once. I pray that everything goes well, and she and the baby stay healthy. As for diet, Mass Junkie already said it get her on the pre-natal vitamins ASAP, and make sure she gets her veggies, fruits, and milk because the baby is going to drain her calcium. Hell when my wife was pregnant with my daughter all she craved was chicken with my son she craved nothing but mexican food. It's a good thing that you are bulking.... I packed on some good weight when she was pregnant. Oh yeah I hope you're not like me.... I had sympathy pains with her during the entire pregnancy, with my daughter I had the morning sickness. Again congrats, and god bless.

alko is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, congratulations and the best of luck. It is pretty cool to be a dad...Got three on my own and they are all 3 or younger, so sometimes it can be busy, but then I just go to the gym to relax

peam is offline Suspended
    awwww ya'll are so cute I hope whoever I marry is gonna be as happy to be a dad as all of you are.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Congrats bro!

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Dieting a prego chick?!? i wouldnt bother if she has always been active then keep her on the treadmill that will help keep the baby chub down. My little asain girl got up to almost 200 pounds when she was prego. It was the cutiest thing i have ever seen. little 5,0 tall asain girl with a beachball popping out of her overalls
    kinda miss that. Enjoy it bro before you know it she will be a week away from giving birth and then you are standing on edge waiting for " the call" Any questions pm us

manijak is offline Associate Member
    and the funniest thing is to see how that cute sweet baby turns into a cocky, arogant teenage asshole like I was :-) j/k bro
    congrats and enjoy the parenthood

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Congrats! With you bulking and your wife gaining with guppy....well the both of you will be huge! Congratulations! My wife is hoping for it in April or may!

SID

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Congrats Diesel! Always nice to have a little BB added to the flock.

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Congrats diesel, hope all goes well, another diesel running around.. maybe 2, watch out world hehe.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Wow. Congratulations bro.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    She's gotta get at least 600 grams of protien a day... 300 for her and 300 for little Diesel...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Congrats bro!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Congrats bro!

Just to beat a dead horse...prenatal vits are essential - most specifically the folic acid. Also good advice above on skipping tuna - the mercury in it (not too dangerous to most of us) is a danger to the baby/mom...
    I'm going to see if I can find my Nutrition in Maternity/Infancy book, so if I can answer any questions, let me know...at least i'll have a good reference book to check for ya!

~cb

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    congrats on the baby bro

Thanks all!

Got the prenatal vits and have been looking over a bunch of info on the net about diet. Looks relatively easy thus far.

Thanks again.

D

The best advice I could possibly give you is..................Start stocking up on Diapers.............not too many of the same size....cuz the lil booger is gonna grow like wild fire........but def get some gift certificates of some sort..........oh yeah and wipes too...........trust me.....you dont wanna be stuck in the middle of the night without any diapers

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    The best advice I could possibly give you is..................Start stocking up on Diapers.............not too many of the same size....cuz the lil booger is gonna grow like wild fire........but def get some gift certificates of some sort..........oh yeah and wipes too...........trust me.....you dont wanna be stuck in the middle of the night without any diapers
    Also don't forget Mylicon drops for gas...u don't want to be making a trip to the store at 2 or 3 in the morning.

What in the hell are Mylicon drops????

D

MrPerfect is offline Junior Member
    Congrats Man, thats some nice work

MP

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Also don't forget Mylicon drops for gas...u don't want to be making a trip to the store at 2 or 3 in the morning.
    lol......bro you gotta burp the babies after they eat

Mylicon drops are if they have a problem with alot of gas or (spelling) caulicy. My son had excess gas and even burping him he'd still be bloated and fussy. We'd give him a few drops of Mylicon and he'd let out a monsterous burp and be good for a few hours. Also if your wife breast feeds all the better but if she doesn't and you bottle feed I recommend Infamil Lipil w/ iron, it's damn close to breast milk.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Hey Diesel, I was reading an artical in Prevention magazine (yes I think it is a womans magazine and don't even go there as to why I was reading it) concerning soy products for women while pregnant or nursing.

Here's what they said;
    Passing on soy foods while pregnant or breastfeeding may help insure the normal sexual development of your sons. New research shows that feeding pregnant and breastfeeding test animals soy's active ingredient genistein, which is similar to the female hormone estrogen, produced male offspring with lower testosterone levels and smaller sexual organs.

When I read it I thought about your post so I thought I'd pass it along, for what it's worth.

I have a sneeky suspision my mom might have hampered for sexual organs true potentual. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Hey Diesel, I was reading an artical in Prevention magazine (yes I think it is a womans magazine and don't even go there as to why I was reading it) concerning soy products for women while pregnant or nursing.
    Oh c'mon....be proud of your feminine side bro!!!!

Here's what they said;
    Passing on soy foods while pregnant or breastfeeding may help insure the normal sexual development of your sons. New research shows that feeding pregnant and breastfeeding test animals soy's active ingredient genistein, which is similar to the female hormone estrogen, produced male offspring with lower testosterone levels and smaller sexual organs.
    Damn glad I had the wife avoid soy while pregnant with my son.

Thanks for the info Jug. No soy for momma.

Sorry yours may have consumed gallons by the day. J/K bro.

D

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Cold..............try to help a brother out and this is the thanks he gets? I expect it from T but from you as well? Sad day for the Jugg man. J/K hahahaha

By the way D I like the avatar....is it one of Boris'?

Fooboy is offline Associate Member
    congrats doode!

By the way D I like the avatar....is it one of Boris'?
    It has been so long since I downloaded it that I can't honestly remember where I got it bro.

D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information