10-09-2003, 08:00 AM #1
A MUST try, sure fired stress relief technique
Just in case you've had a rough day, here's a stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological texts. The funny thing is that it really works.
1. Picture yourself near a stream.
2. Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air.
3. No one but you knows your secret place.
4. You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called "the world"!
5. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
6. The water is crystal clear.
now go slowly...the next two steps are important...very important
7. You can easily make out the face of the person you're holding underwater.
8. See! You're smiling already.
10-09-2003, 08:07 AM #2
Wow it worked....... I pictured my ex-wife
10-09-2003, 08:11 AM #3
I pictured everyone I see on a daily basis........
10-09-2003, 08:41 AM #4
Hmmmm... I always do this technique already. I have along waiting line for the people I'm holding under water.
10-09-2003, 08:50 AM #5
You'r a big bro T.................you can cut your list in half................just hold two down at a time.
10-09-2003, 08:58 AM #6Originally Posted by TheMudMan
10-09-2003, 09:52 AM #7
I'd drown the assholes doing construction work right now outside of my house. I work 3rd shift and these freaks are drilling my street and I can't sleep. 2 hours of sleep in 2 days is un f'n acceptable. Sure I could sleep at my job but only for like 3 hours. At this rate, I won't be able to start my cycle.
10-09-2003, 09:54 AM #8
I'll be drowning the a*holes in my class...i swear, medical and dental students can be the most arrogant fks!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)