J-Bud is offline Associate Member

About how long after you PM a mod...

Does it take to get a reply. Say after they have read it. At what point do you decide they just don't want to answer. And isn't that kinda their job in a way??? And no I was not asking for a source in any way...

BDTR is offline Retired
    They'll respond to you when they get a chance, if your question isn't totally idiotic, you'll get an answer. I get 30 PM's a day somedays, its hard to keep up with them, i can't imagine all the pm's mods get.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    it takes time. they recieve a lot of pms and they have other stuff in their life also.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Bud
    And isn't that kinda their job in a way???

No one is obligated to reply to a PM. They might be checking on things for you, but they do not have to answer if they don't want to.

I totallly understand them having a life ect, but to me if they read it, why not just say I'll get back with you or something? I don't think it was an idiotic question but even then they should just tell me to grow up or something...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I read all my PM's right away but sometimes dont answer them for a day, just be patient, the mods are busy guys.

I totallly understand them having a life ect, but to me if they read it, why not just say I'll get back with you or something? I don't think it was an idiotic question but even then they should just tell me to grow up or something...

Well me saying its their jobs was overly putting it as I think most of these people do it for fun or to help and are not getting paid to. But to me accepting that spot has some things tied to it in an odd way...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I get back with people within 1 minute if I'm online at the time. If not, I'll get back to you when I get back. That's if you're doing a source check or just shooting the shit with me. If you ask me for a source or anything of that nature, I won't get back to you.

no biggie I was just wondering what the norm was really as I don't interact with the mods much. I'll try to ask some others that seem to have an idea on the subject and see what happens.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    no biggie I was just wondering what the norm was really as I don't interact with the mods much. I'll try to ask some others that seem to have an idea on the subject and see what happens.
    well if you've got a question on how to run an element in a cycle or something of that nature, why not post it on the open board for everyone to read / interact with. i've gotten a few of these and i just tell them to post it because i have no personal experience with what they're doing or attempting to do.

Well this went a bit farther than I was thinking it might so I'll post the question here and see how it goes. I already tried the search feature but its hard to word things right to get the things your looking for without using the word "to" or something like that.

The question was is there any book,website, or anything of the reading type material that someone could direct me to with information on homebrew... I have a source and I really doubt I would ever trust anythign I made but I think it might help me understand things better and I just like to be "in the know".

BDTR is offline Retired
    check the lab forum.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    see, that wasn't that hard was it ?

what exactly are you wanting to know about homebrew ???

I did a search in the lab section, and BillB is the only I PMed. The only thing I found was how to make Test E. Is it the same for all gear, where does one get the filters... They speak of kits, but then it almost reads as if "kits" are made more for suspension, prop, or fina and not things like deca , eq ect.
    I did not post the question as I thought it might have been asked and answered and I just did not try the right string of search words or something.

Thanks bros.

Thread Information