Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    it's actually totally segregated around here...only experiences I've had with mexicans is them yelling at me out their car windows or as I'm driving and they're walking... so I don't know!

Dont worry Im not a regualr mexican everyone calls me a redneck mexican I cant even speek spanish

peam is offline Suspended
    ah I see.... well in that case...!!!

The Butcher is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    wow any man who talks about his exes and how much prettier they are then you is a dick. I used to do that. Can't say that im proud about making my woman i have now feel inferior to my exes. I love this one, i don't know why some guys are like that. hmmm
    It's usually insecurity on their own part that makes men do that. It's the whole "Look what I've had, or have now." complex.

The unfortunate part of all of this is that you allow him to mistreat and abuse you(yes, verbal abuse is abuse none-the-less) over and over. Why do you think that you are so attached to this guy? If you think about it logically (and I know that in matters of the heart, logic rarely dictates), does it make sense for you to remain attached to someone who tells you how fat he thinks you are? Or that you are not as pretty as his other girlfriends? If this guy was your best friend, why does he say things like that to you? I don't know about you, but I don't say those things to my friends. Why do you answer his calls, or reply to his instant messages? Ignore them. It is unhealthy for you to continue allowing him to treat you so poorly. Stand up for yourself now. Not to sound alarming, but if you think the guys in High School can be assholes, you better brace yourself for college. Add constant partying and even less supervision, and often times the worst comes out in men. Or, I should say boys I suppose.

Good luck with this. I know it's tough to break away from someone you love so much, but the person you love is obvioulsy no longer this guy. I'm sure the person you fell in love with didn't tell you that you were fat and ugly.

Butcher

talon is offline Senior Member
    you're drunk talon...and I love you too but I can't take advantage of drunk boys...that's why I haven't hooked up since this ex kid!!
    Yes, you can. I can still get it up...
    You mean to tell me wrstlr is a Mexican. I was getting cock blocked by a Mexican. Damn you man. I love peam and she loves WHITE boys. I think I have a bigger penis anyways...LOL.......j/k

butcher.... thanks buddy... he is in college though... I skipped right over the highschool boys figured the college ones would be more mature (apprantly not in this case)

The Butcher is offline Member
    butcher.... thanks buddy... he is in college though... I skipped right over the highschool boys figured the college ones would be more mature (apprantly not in this case)
    Well, at least you know how big of a dick they can be. Sorry, just trying to make light of the situation.

In all seriousness though, stop allowing him to control you this way. It's unhealthy. I have a friend who is still somewhat tormented by some asshole who broke up with her over 2 years ago. She's just now getting to the point where she's ok with it. You need to move on, and the only way to do so in this case is to not have any contact with him. Consider it a test of your own strength. Don't let yourself down.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I don't think I should say.... don't want 100 guys telling him how much of an idiot he is...
    2 sides to every story. I'd like to hear his.

What's up lordblitz?..... I've heard his side... I've asked why he's mean... he just doesn't want to deal with me so I never really get answers... feel free to ask him... maybe he'll see this thread and respond to you?!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    PM me his name and i'll ask him. But i can already see why he dosen't want to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    PM me his name and i'll ask him. But i can already see why he dosen't want to deal with it.
    Easy there buddy lighten up

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    Easy there buddy lighten up
    I speak the truth and i don't sugar coat anything.

I speak the truth and i don't sugar coat anything.
    What truth?

let me jack one of the bro's fav. quotes..."He who makes a beast of himself is free of the pain of being a man" ... that's for you lordblitz

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    If ur persuing him like this thread, i'm sure any guy would run for cover. You said ur not writing this for sympathy, but you've been here for 6 hours.

If ur persuing him like this thread, i'm sure any guy would run for cover. You said ur not writing this for sympathy, but you've been here for 6 hours.
    I dont think its for sympathy more like just getting something off your chest I have started a thread about a relationship I missed out on and it felt better to have it in the open and talk to some one and AR is like a family and noticed alot of people go throught the same thing and that it will be alright

and you cared enough to check out how long I've been here?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I whore on 4 other boards at this time of night and always make my way back here. And when i hit view new posts, this thread is always on top.

I whore on 4 other boards at this time of night and always make my way back here. And when i hit view new posts, this thread is always on top.
    And its cause people care

lordblitz... thank you for your opinion

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I suggested to peam to start this thread to help get over this guy... ive seen numerous posts were other members have relieved some stress about their other partners and blitz you havnt gotten on them about hearing the others side... is this because peam is female?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Ok, this is my last post here. You need advice from Tom leykis. E-mail him with ur problem or call him tomorrow. 3 to 8 pm is open mic friday. 1-800-5-800-tom (866)

www.blowmeuptom.com

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    I suggested to peam to start this thread to help get over this guy... ive seen numerous posts were other members have relieved some stress about their other partners and blitz you havnt gotten on them about hearing the others side... is this because peam is female?
    I'm a leykis 101 student. Enough said.
    Last edited by LORDBLiTZ; 10-10-2003 at 03:39 AM.

guys... what's up with him?

dont know maybe he has his pantys in a bunch

I for one think these kind of threads are good usually they help I know it helped me

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I'm a leykis 101 studend. Enough said.
    student? so your still studing? room for error?

I know I can admit I could be wrong.. peam could be blowing off a nice guy thats trying to sow her some love and she wont have it but... nope dont think thats the case

:::sigh::: I guess not everybody is supposed to get along with everybody else

Dont worry peam your cool with me

and you're the only one I need to be concerned with right?

right

ex told me he was just on the rebound...

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    student? so your still studing? room for error?

I know I can admit I could be wrong.. peam could be blowing off a nice guy thats trying to sow her some love and she wont have it but... nope dont think thats the case
    101 student bro..

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ghlight=leykis

rambo is offline The Lord God
    let me jack one of the bro's fav. quotes..."He who makes a beast of himself is free of the pain of being a man" ... that's for you lordblitz

I really do love that quote, and you are horribly misusing it. It doesn't even come close to becoming applicable in this context. The reason i think lordblitz is upset, and furthermore the reason why i am upset is that i took time out of my life to post a coherent, reasonable response, in which i accidently referred to you as a junior instead of a senior. Your answer to my page long response?

"watch it dude...im a senior"

The difference between other posters posting their issues and you posting your issues is that when they rant or ask for advice they respond to what other members offer in terms of emotional support. You seem to be driven only for the need to have your problem spotlighted. Your right big'ollegs, this is a family, and we help each other through rough times, but family is a prerequisite for consentual consideration. You have to appreciate that the family is trying to help you, and you should be wise to heed the advice they give. Because they have been there. It's nepotism in its finest on this forum. But Ive seen you in this, and in many other posts ask for advice, and ignore all of the logical responses people give you. Why ask then? I just find it to be immature. My post here is not to flame you, but i want you to understand what it looks like from the outside.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Getting over your 1st love can be hard to deal with, put at your age all u need is time. I don't know why sometimes the only way people can handle a situation is by being mean....just don't give him the time or satisfaction of your time then he can't be mean to u. So what if he is on this board(it's a great place to be), then when he checks this thread out he will see that u have our support. Stay strong u have your whole life ahead of u....things will always get better, it just doesn't seem that way right now.

Time heals all wounds.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow about 60 responses since my last post on this thread. DAMN!

Lord i have to agree with you about the sugar coating thing, If you think it say it. JUST SAY FUCK IT.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    First loves are always the hardest to get over. Just stop talking to him. If all he can do is put you down and make you feel worthless than you need to move on and let this guy treat someone else this way. If you continue to keep talking to him you will never get over him and you will never feel like your worth anything.

I'm sorry if I repeated what everyone else has said but there were WAY TOO many post to read through..... so you can see a lot of other people care about your feelings.

I hope things get better for you.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I think the girls from sex and the city have said it best............if you dated a guy for 1 year it will take you about 6 months to get over him.....you have to go through all of the emotions.......its def a process which will make you stronger......hopefully you had more good times than bad times....the only thing that i ask is....not to carry what this guy has done to you over into a new relationship that you may start....not all guys are pricks.....

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I know life sucks sometimes, but the experiences that life throws at us day in and day out make us who we are. You will be a better person because of this experience. You'll be wiser, more selective, less naive, and will appreciate true love when it comes across your path. Hang in there.

peace,

ttgb

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    I think most of the advice is good. i just wanted to pop my head in and be part of a 2 page thread! that and help keep this at the top to really piss off a couple of people!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    bump

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information