Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    peam, first off I'm not going totell you what you should do because you already know the answer to that. As for you not being beautiful or him telling you your not as good looking as his ex's or whatever, he can go to hell. I've never seen a pic of ya but I can imagine you're a good looking girl and most of all you have a good heart and that's what matters. You said you get bored so you text message him, do you have any other friends to talk to instead? Hell we're all here to entertain you when ever you need us. You're a sweet girl and deserve to be treated as such. In my opinion a man that treats a woman like this is no man at all. I hope you can find it in you to walk away from all this and put him behind you for good. Besides you have bigger things to be worrying about right now..... like going to college and to help find me a house in Oregon. If you ever need to talk about anything you know how to find me.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bump for Bid T

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    This has to be one of the fastest times a thread has reached nearly 3 pages...

I don't mean to be insensitive but Peam...what were you looking for with this thread? Answers? If so, to what? I agree it seems more about attention.

Hey, I post all the time about the crap I'm going through and no one attacks me. She's just venting her frustrations at the situation instead of sitting in her room and crying or feeling down. I get on here and vent my problems because it helps to get it off of your chest and to get some support from good bros and broettes. So why is it now that she's doing it she's getting attacked??????? SO BACK OFF!!!!!!
    Last edited by BIG TEXAN; 10-10-2003 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Hey, I post all the time about the crap I'm going through and no one attacks me. She's just venting her frustrations at the situation instead of sitting in her room and crying or feeling down. I get on here and vent my problems because it helps to get it off of your chest and to get some support from good bros and broettes. So why is it now that she's doing it she's getting attacked???????
    Who's going to attack you?I learned my lesson yesterday

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Peam………right off the bat let’s start working on the self esteem of yours. You are a beautiful woman so don’t you dare think otherwise. So you’re not the tall blonde model type (no matter what others tell you, all men are not attracted to those types…..except partyboy. Give me a brunet or red head with some curves please) thank God, variety is the spice of life. Screw fitting someone else’s image, be different and be proud of it. I’ll NEVER be the tall dark handsome type but that doesn’t phase me the slightest (Plame and Big T love me the way I am). I can tell you it’s hard to have others love you when you don’t even love yourself. And stop lamenting over the fact he dumped you, hell girl that is a blessing…………believe me there’s a guy you’re going to met that will be so damn happy this happened as well as yourself. Better this happened now than two or three years form now………from the way this boy (no way you can use the term man for this kid) has acted towards you it would happen, no doubt. Big Mike is right about friends moving from just friends to lovers…rarely works out…..generally one feels more for the other so it makes it pretty difficult to overcome. But no need to sweat it, everyone makes mistakes. Life is about growing and growing hurts sometimes………..suck it up and keep moving.

Best thing you could do for yourself…………cut ALL ties to this kid. Every one of them. Do not take calls, don’t answer emails and don’t think twice about it. I know it is going to be hard but you HAVE to do it. Two things will come from it; first is it will help you get past this. Think of it like you’re trying to kick a bad habit…………you can’t stop drinking and still have a glass of wine once a month now and then, doesn’t work that way. Second is it will drive him crazy wondering what you are up to and what’s happening in your life. As it stands right now he’s in the driver seat and he knows it. Hell he’s using the fact against you right now…..emails and whatnot. Kick his a$$ out and take the wheel…………….the roads wide open and there’s not one stop sign or red light in front of you!

Cheer up …………..you’ve more boyfriends’ right here that love you for the person you are…………and we have no idea what you look like. Drop the kid…………..there’s a MAN waiting for you out there.

Everyone wants attention.....period. If you think you're not in that group then why did you even post? Give her a break.........EVERYONE needs a shoulder now and then.

Lordblitz, bro you're are right there are two sides to a story...........if he's on the board then he can jump in and throw in his view point. Until that happens I'll back Peam.......isn't that what friends do?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Hey, I post all the time about the crap I'm going through and no one attacks me. She's just venting her frustrations at the situation instead of sitting in her room and crying or feeling down. I get on here and vent my problems because it helps to get it off of your chest and to get some support from good bros and broettes. So why is it now that she's doing it she's getting attacked??????? SO BACK OFF!!!!!!
    BT has spoken....I suggest u listen....the bro has walked the walk and knows what it takes to be strong when times are hard.....I got ya back BT, anytime u need to unload go ahead. We are a family here that's what makes this board so damn good.

Peam go ahead and say what u need their are a lot of us that will listen. We may joke some,but we know when to be serious.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    So.... I'm not writing this for sympathy... just because I need to get it out somehow. Dated this guy for a while... almost a year, it was a long distance relationship but... yada yada yada I fell in love with him. He dumped me about... 5 months ago... and I'm still not over him. I don't think I'm in love with him anymore but still love him and care about him. SO... this guy... he's really mean to me now. I just can't say anything mean back. I'll never be able to. Not my nature to hurt people I love. (I could go into all the people that have screwed me over but I'll stick to just this one for now) So.... I'm a nice sweet girl and he dumps me... I don't know why... but he did. Of course he happened to be my best friend so I lost two important things at once. He's really mean now. Says seriously, unthinkable things to me. I don't put up with people's shit... but somehow.. I do with his. He's the only person who can make me feel insecure.... make me feel.......................worthless. yeah, he's just a big punk ass but I can't seem to get over him. I don't know why he would dump me in the first place.. why he wouldn't want to keep me around since I do put up with his shit and why he's mean to me now since he DID love me. He'll tell me to leave him alone one minute and then an hour later he'll get online and start up a conversation with me... JUST to tell me I'm ugly or fat or.. what have you. Whatever he feels like. Somehow I always seem to believe that possibly I'm NOT beautiful or whatever it is he's saying. I just ..... I mean I want to tell him to screw himself but then again I don't. Talking to him goes against everything I stand for... I ALWAYS stand up for myself and DON'T take people's crap. Grrrr with him I can't do it. I'm afraid that he'll completely walk out of my life and I should be okay with that but I'm not. I guess maybe it's because he's my frist love. And maybe it's because I don't really have any friends that care about this at all... but dad says only people you can depend on is your blood anyways so screw having friends to depend on.... it's just... I don't know what I'm going to do. THis probably doesn't make any sense and ya'll will just scroll through it real quick but I had to say something.... it's killing me.

Your ex has issues. Be glad you are rid of him. A sweet girl like you should be able to find a guy who is not an asshole. There are lots of us nice guys out here.

peam is offline Suspended
    Rambo, I'm sorry for misuing your quote but I think things like that are open to interpretation. I went bac kto try to see what yo usaid to me but I coiuldn't find it, maybe you edited it? Rambo, and other guys, I've known what I had to do, this wasn't about sympathy or getting advice, which helped, it was just about telling someone. I don't have any friens who care, they're too consumed with how THEY don't like my ex to listen to me talk about him. So, I appreciate all of te advice and the support. It does help. I'm sorry some of you feel I just need attention but I hoenstly don't think any of you would say that to one of your bros here on AR. So I'm a woman, ya'll think differently of me, that's fine. Thank you again I love you guys.

I didn't feel you were looking for attention,you had issues bottled up and needed to vent.Where else can you get so much love besides AR.I for one love ya an hope that your post released some built up tention you had inside.Hope your feeling better today sweetheart.MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! DB

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Peam did take care of business yet?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Peam has a right to vent her frustration and I would hope as community we would show support for her even if we did not believe her views were valid. I think this is one of the things that seperates us from most online communities.

We will not however have anyone PMing or attacking whoever this other member is on this board. If I hear about it I will ban whoever does it. This is not a place for attacks or threats towards anyone at anytime. His anonymity will be maintained and harrassment will not be allowed.

ross3814 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    2 sides to every story. I'd like to hear his.
    absolutely right, before all you traders go pming this guy, just remember that you were prob the raging dick sometime too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    We will not however have anyone PMing or attacking whoever this other member is on this board. If I hear about it I will ban whoever does it. This is not a place for attacks or threats towards anyone at anytime. His anonymity will be maintained and harrassment will not be allowed.
    Well you're no fun, ya sour puss. What if I find him off the board, can I hurt him than? j/k

peam if you need to vent, than by all means vent away. If someone has a problem with that Big T will take care of ya. Hell I would never have made it through the crap I have if it wasn't for the support of this board. Like I said you ever need someone to listen just give me a holler.

Traders? Ya lost me there Ross. hahaha

hold on i gotta go do something but i will be back to explain

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Peam girl, you know how i feel. You're beatiful inside and out.. funny, witty, and way too mature for this guy. You've got to realize that he's changed, and he's not the same person that you were in love with.. or he'd still be in love with you. It's unfortunate, but it happens. It's happened to all of us. Dating is really tempestuous until you're into your 20's when most people start to realize that they need to settle down. Even then, you'll still have a few restless ones.. just try to spot them before you fall in love with them. First things first.. make friends with some guys. They'll make you feel so much better about yourself, because every single one of them will fall in love with you. Then you can have your pick. I'd say in the meantime, go out and hook up. Take advantage of a drunk boy like talon.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffylyte
    I think most of the advice is good. i just wanted to pop my head in and be part of a 2 page thread! that and help keep this at the top to really piss off a couple of people!

who are you trying to piss off and why would my thread being at the top upset them?

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    who are you trying to piss off and why would my thread being at the top upset them?
    it just seemed instead of being supportive, some were upset that this thread has received so much attention. i figured Id perpetuate the aggravation. that is all.

also, has anyone else noticed that i seem to have the last response in a given thread more than my fair share of the time? oh well, guess im usually a day late and a dollar short.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffylyte
    it just seemed instead of being supportive, some were upset that this thread has received so much attention. i figured Id perpetuate the aggravation. that is all.

also, has anyone else noticed that i seem to have the last response in a given thread more than my fair share of the time? oh well, guess im usually a day late and a dollar short.
    Uh oh now I am the last one....one....two...three....not it!

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    Peam,

There is some really good advice being said here. I myself am in the process of letting go of what I thought was the girl of my dreams. I chased this to no end for over a year. She was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Why did it not work? Who the hell knows. The chemistry just was not there for her. She really liked me, but just did not love me.

My point: I'm over 30, so I've been around the block once or twice. I can speak from personal experience. For reasons unknown, somethings just aren't meant to be. The "unknown reasons" part just makes it hurt that much worse. When YOU can't seem to find a reason, you start questioning yourself, that adds to the hurt.

You have to stand up straight, stick your chin out, and MOVE ON. Yes, it hurts, but sometimes this happens. If someone else does not love you, there is usually NOTHING you can do about it. Someone better WILL come along. TIME will heal the PAIN.

As far as this guy being mean to you now... That just further proves he was the wrong person for you. Hang in there kiddo.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    .. but dad says only people you can depend on is your blood anyways so screw having friends to depend on
    Havent read every post so someone might have mentioned this earlier.

But your dad is wrong. True friends you can always depend on!! Without true friends life sux. Just be carefull and dont trust people so easily.

About the ex boyfriend, he is a fucking asshole and people that put down others like that must have something majorly wrong in their head.

Just ignore him, no matter how hard it is just dont let his words hurt you. Become a cold, mean bastad if you have to, but dont let that asshole put you down!!

ok. ill drop it like this. i hope all you guys who are flippin out on this guy callin him an asshole and all this "let me at'em" shit without even hearing his side have nevver played a girl before. i find it hard to beleive that all you guys are church boys that "would never manipulate or use a girl for sex". ya fuckin right. its too bad that peam is having a tough break up but i think she just wants to talk about it. not get a contract killing on some poor dude. stop smoochin ass.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    ok. ill drop it like this. i hope all you guys who are flippin out on this guy callin him an asshole and all this "let me at'em" shit without even hearing his side have nevver played a girl before. i find it hard to beleive that all you guys are church boys that "would never manipulate or use a girl for sex". ya fuckin right. its too bad that peam is having a tough break up but i think she just wants to talk about it. not get a contract killing on some poor dude. stop smoochin ass.

who said he used me for sex? it's not like he used me for anything... but you're right... I didn't come on here looking for a bunch of guys to tell him he's an idiot... knowing him he wouldn't care anyway.. and thanks for all the help guys... oh...jeff... I get what you mean now... thought it might have been somebody specific.. I like your sense of hymor though, like mine

my point with the sex thing is that all these guys have been called assholes, and been cried over by girls.

sure bigole

my point with the sex thing is that all these guys have been called assholes, and been cried over by girls.

sure bigole
    I hate to admit it but yes... I have only been with 4 women and my wife and I broke up on good terms with all the 4. My wife thinks im a horndog... dont know why I dont tell her but I got a image to maintain

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

what do you mean "been with 4 women"? while you were married? holy shit thats a different story man. im what many would call a shovenist (spelling? but whan your married? thats fuckin with god dude.

I think he means total... am I right big ol? meaning... 3 before his wife?!

I think he means total... am I right big ol? meaning... 3 before his wife?!
    ya total... 4 before my wife.. and the first I didnt have sex with.

seeeeeeeeeeeeee just because you have big legs doesn't mean you've been around!

seeeeeeeeeeeeee just because you have big legs doesn't mean you've been around!
    I never had big legs before.. I was 125 lbs.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    I never had big legs before.. I was 125 lbs.
    now your legs weigh 125 lbs.

lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    now your legs weigh 125 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    ya total... 4 before my wife.. and the first I didnt have sex with.
    im not flamingyou man, but do you ever wish you played the field a little more before getting married? 4 girls couldnt be enough for a lifetime for me. im just wondering

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    im not flamingyou man, but do you ever wish you played the field a little more before getting married? 4 girls couldnt be enough for a lifetime for me. im just wondering
    On month 14 with my current girlfriend. We're both still virgins. I'm 21 and have dated 4 girls before her, each around 3-4 months. I plan on waiting for engagement. so..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information