Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    huh? is offline Associate Member

Talking who was/is your insperation?????

for me, i didnt really have anyone that i wanted to look like... i dont want to get all super cut or anything like that, i just wanna blow up... kinda like strong man comps.. but when i first came here and i saw the member pics of "thetank" he was the one that inspired me. i hope he sees this and knows how much he has effected my life with doing so little

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by huh?
    for me, i didnt really have anyone that i wanted to look like... i dont want to get all super cut or anything like that, i just wanna blow up... kinda like strong man comps.. but when i first came here and i saw the member pics of "thetank" he was the one that inspired me. i hope he sees this and knows how much he has effected my life with doing so little

Thats a good question, i guess i really do not have a specific person in vivo, but i would always kind of aim for the pros, like my paisano from the old country Franco Columbo, or even Frank Zane or Arnie in their prime, just because their symmetry and aesthetics are outstanding. Hell, their bodies were beautiful. So i figure if i shoot for that, and come up a little short, i still looks awesome

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    The vagina and fantastic boobies

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    (o) (o) (!)

ha! that always helps too.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    My insperation is every bitch that I've dumped or been dumped by. So I can roll up one day and be like "Hey, I got a nice car, I got a nice body and I still got a nice wang. You lucked the FUCKKKKKK OUT!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    My insperation is every bitch that I've dumped or been dumped by. So I can roll up one day and be like "Hey, I got a nice car, I got a nice body and I still got a nice wang. You lucked the FUCKKKKKK OUT!!!!"
    y e s!

huh? is offline Associate Member
    ive only had 2 g/fs so i dont really care... people i talk to r like "girls dont like so much muscle" im like "im not doing it for the girls" basicly ive gotten fed up with trying to please people my whole life, time to live for me.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Thats a good question, i guess i really do not have a specific person in vivo, but i would always kind of aim for the pros, like my paisano from the old country Franco Columbo, or even Frank Zane or Arnie in their prime, just because their symmetry and aesthetics are outstanding. Hell, their bodies were beautiful. So i figure if i shoot for that, and come up a little short, i still looks awesome
    I agree Arnold and my Italian homeboy Franco Columbo

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Superman in the comics . . .

BDTR is offline Retired
    Bill Kazmaier
    Tank Abbot
    Ken Shamrock

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Arnold and Zane of course. And big 'ol.

ross3814 is offline Member
    larry flynt

Danielle is offline Female Member
    My Mommy..........cause she always told me one of the best things you could ever do was join the gym as soon as u turn 18................since i was like 13 years old............and she was one of the only women i've known who still sported abs @ the age of 38........just wish she was here to see the process i've made now..............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    My mom and dad....they are the biggest influences on my life...everything I have today is due to them...without their influence I would not be the man I am today....nor would I have the job I have today....lol...j/k.....seriously...thanks mom and dad...

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Arnold, Kreg Titus, Markus Ruhl... BUt now I dont know anymore...

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    First my major inspiration was Anders Magnusson(My wrestling coach when I wrestled, he was ranked second in the world in his weightclass in his prime, the most intense, bad ass person I ever meet. I have never had as much respect for anyone as him, the kind of guy that could make you go way above your limits, I cant count all the wrestling sessions that I feelt like collapsing and crying just because they where so intense and gruling, but one look from him and I worked harder).

But then when I quit wrestling and started bodybuilding Arnold became my inspiration.

But the last year or so I have been totaly uninspired and just drifting doing everything on routine.
    Now Im back on track again and all the inspiration I need is the drive I have to always become the best in everything I like!!!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    For me, I remember going to the mall and there was a gold gyms in it and I would always see these huge fuckers walking around and I said one day im going to be that big.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    My Mommy..........cause she always told me one of the best things you could ever do was join the gym as soon as u turn 18................since i was like 13 years old............and she was one of the only women i've known who still sported abs @ the age of 38........just wish she was here to see the process i've made now..............
    So sorry she's not here with you,reading this has now made me sad,just lost my Dad a few months ago. DB

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Arnold and Zane of course. And big 'ol.
    aw thanks chris..

Mine are well of course Platz and secondly dennis james cause were the same height and I wanna be the same weight!!!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    arnold....since i was 6 years old he has been my idol....I saw predator and was like holy shit that guys big! Id like to thank He-Man and the masters of the universe...G.I. Joe, (the real american hero), I thought space ghost was awesome for his huge pecs...Peter north inspires me with his massive loads....oh and BDTR inspires me to hurt anyone that pisses me off....thats it...

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    governor schwartzenegger

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsox1
    governor schwartzenegger

Its a sin to spell his name wrong......Schwarzenegger

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Arnold and Rickson Gracie of course.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Everybody on Ar..........haaaa....im so full of it............seriously.......id love to buy you all a protein shake.....(notice how i didnt say beer)...........and put it on big ols tab.....thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Everybody on Ar..........haaaa....im so full of it............seriously.......id love to buy you all a protein shake.....(notice how i didnt say beer)...........and put it on big ols tab.....thank you very much
    Everyone's picking on big ol' this week. For some reason I can't find anything to pick at Big Ol' for. Damn.

Everyone's picking on big ol' this week. For some reason I can't find anything to pick at Big Ol' for. Damn.
    Hey I posted a new Leg Shocker Workout in the Workout forum... pick on that.. hehe that is after you do it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Hey I posted a new Leg Shocker Workout in the Workout forum... pick on that.. hehe that is after you do it!!!
    Funny thing I did that today less 2 sets,I love squats

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Squats tore the hell out of my lower back. No more for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    did you pyramid weight up each set?

did you pyramid weight up each set?
    Of course

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    My wife and my two kids....I couldn't set around any longer and let them see me get fat as hell....5 yrs. ago I was 226 lbs. in a size 38 pants(now a size 32)...damn that shit sucked, still got a picture of my ol fat ass on the frig.

Now I can face them and know that I bust my balls for the body I have now. Showing my wife and kids(well the older one) that u can chage if u work hard and dedicate yourself one can accomplish anything they set out to do.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    My wife and my two kids....I couldn't set around any longer and let them see me get fat as hell....5 yrs. ago I was 226 lbs. in a size 38 pants(now a size 32)...damn that shit sucked, still got a picture of my ol fat ass on the frig.

Now I can face them and know that I bust my balls for the body I have now. Showing my wife and kids(well the older one) that u can chage if u work hard and dedicate yourself one can accomplish anything they set out to do.
    good inspiration.. thats the reason I started working out.. I wanted my son to look up to me... kinda like the whole "my dad can beat up your dad" thing... I guess he would anyway but when hes all " dad you look like that (ronnie)" hehe hits me right in the heart..

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    good inspiration.. thats the reason I started working out.. I wanted my son to look up to me... kinda like the whole "my dad can beat up your dad" thing... I guess he would anyway but when hes all " dad you look like that (ronnie)" hehe hits me right in the heart..
    Thanks bro.....just because the body is hard on the out side doesn't mean the inside can't be soft and warm hearted.

Yea my boy saw your pics and said "maybe your legs will look like that one day dad." hehe

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    the person i knew i would become

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huh?

occassionally i do a search of my username 2 see if i missed questions directed towards me or anything...so yeah this is the first time i saw this thread im sorry i didnt respond 2 it earlier bro..
    but shit im not only flattered im honoured man! 2 know ive inspired you 2 bust your ass harder in the gym and be more dedicated 2 your lifting....jsut 2 know ive had a positive influence on your life in any shape or form seriously makes my fuckin day man like i dont know what 2 say, you starting this thread is probably the best inspiration i myself have ever had, so the feelings mutual.
    thank you bro..

hoss827 is offline Banned

...instant classic bro, but as for the question..hmm...I've always been an Arnold fan. Arnold is the greatest, he was my inspiration to start pumping iron. My inspiration for martial arts would have to be Bruce Lee or Frank Dux.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I have 2 inspirations, 1 is girls because I love the attention and 2 I made myself a promise when I got clean and sober that I was gonna look better then all the people I work with and graduated HS with. I have a mortal fear of being fat because I was a heavy kid and my parents are both heavy so it makes me work that much harder.... I look better at 26 than I did at 16 and I'm planning on looking even better at 36!!!

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    The Rock. His story inspires me to realize that anyone can do anything they want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information