Thread: For Sale.....

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore

For Sale.....

Well since I need some bling bling to shop for some nLarge @ ASN.....

I'm selling my last unopened/sealed bottles of MHP "Trac W/NADH Creatine". Grape flavored. 425grams each. Retail: $59.95. My price: For both bottles $50. (Seperately $30 each).

If you buy both it's free shipping (Except Canada, but I'll make sure it's cheap). I'm not trying to take the buisness away from ASN because the money is going right back to Jason himself. Not to mention in 2 weeks I'm going to be laid off (So my supplement and food money is being stocked away).

Note: I read the FAQ's and saw nothing about the inability to sell anything. If there is a problem Moderators or Vets please send me a PM. I'll be more than happy to clean this thread up.

I accept Paypal only and I ship to anywhere in the USA.

k thx
    -Calipso

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

Bump.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I tried the stuff,did nothing for me.....Not trying to blow a sale for you Calipso,maybe it was just me.

I'm not much of a creatine guy. I got like 3 open jugs and bottles of micronized creatine and regular. I use it once in a while and these two were just sitting here collecting dust. My friend used it and noticed reasonable results (what you'd expect with creatine).

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Calipso, you have got to learn how to sell.

Below are the list of reasons why someone would want to buy this wonderful product from you.

What are the benefits of TRAC?
    • No Sugar
    • Improves Creatine Transport
    • Increases Energy Levels
    • Improves Absorption and Bioavailability
    • Cell regulation and DNA repair
    • Anti-Oxidant and immune system support
    • Sustained nutrient delivery
    • Stimulation of dopamine, adrenaline, and norepinephrine
    • Increased blood flow

What is Nitro Loading?
    New developments in the oral administration of Creatine monohydrate are going to have a major impact on the future of sports supplementation. MHP's staff of biochemists along with leading scientists in pharmaceutical time-release delivery have created a compound that enhances the delivery of Creatine to skeletal muscle leading to increased muscle size and strength. This revolutionary compound, TRAC™, increases the production of Nitric-Oxide (NO) in the body. Research shows that Nitric Oxide stimulates insulin output and sensitivity without the addition of carbohydrates. This new approach to mediate insulin is called "Nitro-Loading".

TRAC™ is the first "Nitro-Loading" Creatine product ever developed. TRAC™ uses a patent pending micro-encapsulation time-release system, TRT™, to deliver its two primary substrate compounds Arginine and Creatine. TRAC's™ proprietary delivery system increases the bioavailability of Arginine and Creatine releasing them, as they are needed. By prolonging the delivery and enhancing the bioavailability of these compounds, not only are athletes who perform short explosive tasks like bodybuilders, power lifters and sprinters going to benefit, but for the first time, endurance athletes are also going to benefit from creatines performance enhancing properties. TRAC™ is the first and only product on the market with the exclusive TRT™ Nitro-Loading transport. We believe this may be the biggest breakthrough in sports supplements to date. These developments are going to render all other current Creatine products obsolete.

How Time Released Nitro Loading works...
    In order to fully understand how Nitro-Loading works and why it is far superior to any other form of loading we must examine how oral immediate release Creatine Monohydrate and other loading administration is utilized by the body.

Creatine Monohydrate is transported by the blood and taken up by muscle cells where it is converted into Creatine phosphate. The enzyme responsible for this conversion is Creatine kinase. As Creatine cycles back and forth between Creatine and Creatine phosphate, it produces energy to the muscle cell but only briefly.

This immediate burst of energy has an extremely short half-life of about 15 seconds. Dietary supplementation with large amounts of Creatine, or Creatine loading, has been one way of attempting to overcome the quick exhaustion of Creatine stores when there is intense and prolonged activation of muscles during athletic activity or weight training. It is believe that by loading the muscles with extra Creatine, more Creatine would be available for energy production by the muscles after the initial exhaustion of Creatine reserves. The common prescribed dose during the loading phase is 5 grams four times a day (20 grams total) for 4 days followed by a 5-gram maintenance dose for eight to ten weeks. But the amount of Creatine present in muscle cells can saturate the sodium transport system responsible for enabling more Creatine to enter the muscles, reducing the flow of new Creatine because already present Creatine stores are blocking the diffusion gradient. Consuming more immediate-release Creatine does not necessarily push more Creatine into the muscles because it can shut down the sodium pump responsible for shuttling the Creatine into muscle to begin with. In addition, a high Creatine concentration will down-regulate muscle Creatine transport.

Why TRAC's Sugar Free delivery is superior?
    Further research on immediate release Creatine loading showed even more evidence against its effectiveness. One study showed that administering a loading phase followed by a 5 gram per day maintenance phase had no greater effect on Creatine in muscle after 30 days, than administering 5 grams per day with no loading phase. It has also been determined that most people can only store 2 to 3 grams of Creatine in the skeletal muscles. So, any thing more is likely being excreted thru urine or feces.

Later research did however show that Creatine accumulation could be substantially increased in skeletal muscles when ingested with large quantities of simple sugars. A 94-gram dose of carbohydrates in the form of glucose and simple sugars was needed with each 5-gram dose of Creatine to increase muscle Creatine by about 25%. This effect is believed to be related to carbohydrate-mediated insulin release, which presumably would stimulate sodium-dependant muscle Creatine transport.

The problem is, consuming 94 grams of sugar defies all sports nutrition principles and is far too much to be physiologically acceptable for repeated use. Consuming such large quantities of sugars can have many negative side effects on health and physical performance, including energy crashes and increased body fat.

TRAC™ eliminates these negative effects by using TRT™ Arginine as its insulin mediating substance instead of large amount of carbohydrates. L-Arginine is a precursor for the formation of Nitric-Oxide (N0). Researchers and scientists have been studying Nitric-Oxides involvement in a number of physiological processes. New research has shown that Nitric Oxide can have a substantial effect on insulin release and sensitivity, blood flow, nutrient delivery and protein synthesis.

The effects of Arginine and
    Nitric Oxide on Creatine transport.
    Fairly large doses of Arginine are required to enhance Nitric-Oxide (N0) production or stimulate insulin release. The majority of studies conducted with L-Arginine that relate to the benefits of Nitric-Oxide production or insulin-mediated vasodilatation have either involved intravenous administration or oral administration of immediate release formulations in repeated doses throughout the day. Single large dosages of Arginine are not well tolerated and may cause stomach discomfort and diarrhea. In a pilot study, subjects given 4 grams of L-Arginine freebase experienced bowel intolerance and diarrhea within a few hours. After a two-week washout, the same subjects were given the same 4-gram dose again with the same results. Diarrhea speeds up gastric emptying and shortens transit time for solutes in the window of absorption.

Surprisingly, when the same subjects were given TRT™ Arginine, greater absorption was possible due to reduced bowel intolerance. In this way less L-Arginine is lost to diarrhea, and more is absorbed for vasodilatation or production of nitric oxide. TRT™ not only increases the tolerated amount of oral dosages but also prolongs the supply of Arginine to stimulate insulin release.

MHP has discovered that by incorporating Arginine with Creatine, muscle Creatine stores can be increased. An even more effective formulation for accomplishing Creatine muscle transport and accumulation is the combination of (TRT™) time-release Arginine with (TRT™) time-release Creatine. Time-release Arginine is more effective because more Arginine substrate is made available through better absorption in the gastrointestinal tract. Therefore, more substrate is available for the production of nitric oxide mediated insulin, which stimulates better Creatine transport to and accumulation in muscle. Furthermore, by coupling the slow presentation of both substances simultaneously, a type of nitric oxide shuttle for more effective delivery of Creatine to muscle is provided.

By slowing down the rate of presentation of the Creatine to the liver and the muscles, especially during intense exercise or bodybuilding workouts, the need for normal Creatine loading, which is inefficient, is avoided. Instead, the supply of Creatine is constant, and is not working against a concentration gradient for entry to muscle. The slow, long term supply of Creatine, which spans many hours of exercise activity, provides a metered injection of Creatine as it is exhausted from muscle stores. This type of system is more effective during intense muscular activity than during sedentary periods because of the increased catabolism of Creatine to creatinine.

By slowing down the rate of increased substrate availability of a nitric oxide and insulin mediating substance such as Arginine, prolonged vasodilatation can be achieved. Instead of a sudden burst of nitric oxide and concomitant decay, long term conversion to NO or stimulation of insulin release can occur. Likewise, long term vasodialatory effect from insulin and a sustained increased in blood supply drives Creatine and other nutrient and energy rich co-factor availability to skeletal muscle. This increased blood flow and nutrient delivery to muscles can provide tremendous benefits to endurance athletes.

Nitric Oxide also functions as an anti-oxidant. Intense exercise increases production of reactive oxygen species (damaging free radicals). Creatine kinase, the enzyme responsible for conversion of Creatine to phosphocreatine (Creatine phosphate), is oxidized (inactivated) by free radicals. The anti-oxidant properties of nitric oxide enhancement via increased supply of supplemental L-Arginine should serve to extend and prolong the integrity of Creatine kinase, and thereby facilitate the cycling of Creatine to phosphocreatine. This should enhance Creatine stores in muscle cells, and provide a better environment for the entire process.

Aside from being the most advanced Creatine transport product ever developed, TRAC™ also provides many additional muscle building and physiological benefits. TRAC's™ time-released Nitro-Loading properties also improve the absorption of other nutrients. That's Right! TRAC's™ sustained production of Nitric Oxide can increase nutrient delivery (specifically amino acids) to working muscles. So, any other supplements you are taking, especially proteins, are going to be better utilized by the body. This is definitely an added bonus for bodybuilder and athletes.

I'm sure once other supplement companies learn of the amazing physiological effects of TRAC's™ Nitro-Loading; they will try to copy this extraordinary compound. However, TRAC's™ unique patent pending formulation and manufacturing process will prevent others from being able to copy this sophisticated technology.

The Importance of NADH...
    Another major component of TRAC™ is NADH (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide). Its role as an anti-oxidant helps to preserve NO and suppress superoxide anion and peroxynitrate production. Aside from its role as an anti-oxidant, this powerful co-enzyme of niacin influences many important biological functions in the body including; the production of ATP, cell regulation and DNA repair, and stimulation of dopamine, adrenaline, and norephinephrine production.

NADH is often referred to as the energy nutrient. NADH is used by the body for the synthesis of ATP, the energy compound in every living cell. Studies conducted among competitive-level athletes and long-distance runners taking NADH showed significant improvements in performance. This increased synthesis of ATP coupled with the increased production of ATP from Creatine is of a tremendous benefit to both power and endurance.

Other added benefits of TRAC™...
    Aside from being the most advanced Creatine transport product ever developed, TRAC™ also provides many additional muscle building and physiological benefits. TRAC's™ time-released Nitro-Loading properties also improve the absorption of other nutrients. That's Right! TRAC's™ sustained production of Nitric Oxide can increase nutrient delivery (specifically amino acids) to working muscles. So, any other supplements you are taking, especially proteins, are going to be better utilized by the body. This is definitely an added bonus for bodybuilder and athletes.

I'm sure once other supplement companies learn of the amazing physiological effects of TRAC's™ Nitro-Loading; they will try to copy this extraordinary compound. However, TRAC's™ unique patent pending formulation and manufacturing process will prevent others from being able to copy this sophisticated technology.

If you want to elevate your physique and performance to a higher level, you better GET ON TRAC™. TRAC™, "the highest level of supplementation".

Ingredients: maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Lemon-Lime Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame-K, Vegetable Oil, Folic acid, Yellow #5.

Product Directions: Serving Size is 17 grams or 1 heaping tablespoon. Take one serving daily, preferably pre-workout. Mix with 8 oz. of water and stir vigorously. We recommend using a shaker bottle for the best mix!

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    Calipso, you have got to learn how to sell.

Below are the list of reasons why someone would want to buy this wonderful product from you.
    Now that's a sales pitch

Damn Jason, I had info on it but I figured people would just look up the stuff from your site.

Thanks though for helping out.

<----Needs ASN Weight Gainer now!!!!!

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Damn. You want us to read all of that? That's a real bitch for our ADD members.

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Damn. You want us to read all of that? That's a real bitch for our ADD members.
    Just buy my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Just buy my stuff.
    Good one Calipso.......gets right to the point

Bump Bump Bump

mass junkie is offline banned
    Auction it off bro.......ill start the bidding at 5.00

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Auction it off bro.......ill start the bidding at 5.00
    You cheap bastard!!! I'll pay $5.25.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Too rich for my blood......

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Lmao!!!!

Auction is on E-bay They are selling for as much as $15 on there.

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    Auction is on E-bay They are selling for as much as $15 on there.
    Supply and demand sucks. Last week it was $25 for closing auctions. I'll just wait and let it collect more dust and pawn it off before christmas. Damn creatine.

You got an "A" for effort

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Supply and demand sucks.
    LMAO...Damn economics!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    nlarge2 is a great supplement. Good luck with the sale!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Jason has been on here a lot recently. Posting in threads just for pure amusement. Funny ass sales pitch too.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Jason has been on here a lot recently. Posting in threads just for pure amusement. Funny ass sales pitch too.

Shhhh! Don't let people know that I have been wasting time at work lately.

Thread Information