Thread: Ink In Mass

Testify is offline Senior Member

Ink In Mass

Hey Mass bros, where is the best place to get your ink done? I've been thinking about getting some ink, but don't know where to go. I live outside of Boston, to the West (Fitchburg), but commute everyday to the city so distance is not that big of an issue to me. Who delivers the best quality at a decent price?

(Is this considered baiting bdtr? )

BDTR is offline Retired
    Redemption in davis square is good, about 100-150 an hour but the work is worth it. I don't go to MA to get inked though cus my bro in NYC does me for free.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you can get an appointment Paul Booth is the man. He's in NYC.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Prison....... (j/j)

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Most shops in MA do crap work. Their flash sucks ass too. I got mine done in Ft. Lauderdale and Chicago. The place in Ft. Lauderdale (by the beach called something Pitbull) did awesome work. Did my entire left calve for $220 and did my 3 chinese symbols on my forearm for like $50.

Thanks bdtr. I actually work in Davis. Is Redemption the place on Mass Ave? I think I have seen it before.

Yeah Calipso, I figured most places here would suck, because it hasn't been legal until recently. But I knew that there had to be a handful of places that had good artists.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Thanks bdtr. I actually work in Davis. Is Redemption the place on Mass Ave? I think I have seen it before.

Yeah Calipso, I figured most places here would suck, because it hasn't been legal until recently. But I knew that there had to be a handful of places that had good artists.
    Only place to go locally is Seabrook, NH. They have been doing it for a long time. All the people would hop in a car from MA and head on up to NH. Plus they have decent flash. Better to have your own design though and be unique.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup, its right on Mass ave. All the artists have been tattooing for a long time and do really quality custom work.

realityarts is offline Member
    Well, I guess my favorite it too far for you. However, you've got to have a look at his work:

Bob Tyrrell

Let me know what you think...

Where is that guy, Reality? Detriot? NYC? Its not really what I am looking for, stylewise, but I can see that he is good.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Tyrrell does great work. The guy (Shane O'Neil) that did all my work has worked with him on flash sets and things.

I think he's in Michigan.

realityarts is offline Member
    Where is that guy, Reality? Detriot? NYC? Its not really what I am looking for, stylewise, but I can see that he is good.
    Yeah, he's in a suburb of Detroit. They do good work up there. You can patrol a tat convention in your area, to see the experts and gets some good art ideas.

Thread Information