LORDBLiTZ Guest

How many members are on....

Your ignore list? And would you ever tell them? I have a couple members who i don't really care for, but i would never put them on my ignore list. I'm sure i have some haters here myself. The AR is my first board, and i know i haven't been here very long but the attitudes and people really change fast around here. It's got so much drama now it doesn't feel like home. I started coming here because it was fun, and now it's not. I come here everyday and have to slug my way through 50 to 100 bullshit spam threads of members just whoring for that extra post so they can get that "title". Sorry for the rant, i just wanted to know if anyone feels the same way.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    LordBlitz, you and I have argued with the same person before like 3 times. and he is still not on my ignore list. He's about to be on though if the moderators didn't warn him about trolling my threads.

I do not use the ignore list...

No matter how unpleasant some people are, there is always a chance they'll post something usefull. Besides I do not go thru life with blinders on.

Blitz ... I'll be honest, I have little tolerance for fluff and whoring on the rest of the board. There is a time and a place to be silly, and it's here in the lounge, not in the other forums where a degree of maturity is expected. I see the lounge as a "safety valve" where we can let down our guard and just be stupid. I like to think it helps maintain quality on the rest of the board.

Red

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

No matter how unpleasant some people are, there is always a chance they'll post something usefull. Besides I do not go thru life with blinders on.

Blitz ... I'll be honest, I have little tolerance for fluff and whoring on the rest of the board. There is a time and a place to be silly, and it's here in the lounge, not in the other forums where a degree of maturity is expected. I see the lounge as a "safety valve" where we can let down our guard and just be stupid. I like to think it helps maintain quality on the rest of the board.

Red
    I agree....... I don't use the ignor list either but I haven't had one problem here that would prompt me to do so. I think there are a lot of good people here and I really don't care if they whore or not as long as it's in the apropiate area like the lounge. People may think I'm a whore..... I've only been here since April and have almost 2000 posts. I will say in the other areas I will only answer q's I know about so I don't think I'm a whore I just have a lot of time on my hands at work

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Lord - why hasn't anyone replied to this thread yet ?? Anyways, I just have a few guys on my ignore list

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I agree. There's a huge difference between posting to help answer questions, and posting 500 times a day exclusively to post bullshit. You can always tell who the members are who help out in other forums, and don't just dick around in the lounge.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    It's got so much drama now it doesn't feel like home. :

i mean i can't really say cause i havent been here as long as most of you.........but i must command this board as being thee only board i've seen with almost no drama @ all.........i think
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I agree....... I don't use the ignor list either but I haven't had one problem here that would prompt me to do so. I think there are a lot of good people here and I really don't care if they whore or not as long as it's in the apropiate area like the lounge. People may think I'm a whore..... I've only been here since April and have almost 2000 posts. I will say in the other areas I will only answer q's I know about so I don't think I'm a whore I just have a lot of time on my hands at work
    Same here,have alot of time on my hands as being a daytrader,so the lounge keeps me laughing thru stressful moments during the course of my day.Not trying to whore around by any means,just enjoy the laughs you bros give me.Also I don't use the ignore list.............and thanks Mud for all the help you've given me

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I agree. There's a huge difference between posting to help answer questions, and posting 500 times a day exclusively to post bullshit. You can always tell who the members are who help out in other forums, and don't just dick around in the lounge.
    Read my post below bro,maybe you'll understand me a little better,since this seems to be directed at me!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    There's an ignore list? I would probably never us it anyway. Board drama, here? Maybe I am not really seeing it, but I quit going to fitnessgeared.com because it was like being in a yahoo chat group with 14 year olds.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

I could not have said this better myself....so ill just quote you! i will never, and have never ignored anybody.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    no one, not even the guy i don't like. Mostly because i like to make sure that he doesn't give out really bad advice.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Just KeyMastur. And that was right after he posted those bondage pics with him, F.I. and the sheep a few years back. I'm sure Keys probably not even here any more. I bet could take him off now.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I bearly go on the steroid forum so I dont really know about the whoren there as for post counts I dont really care my post count as long as I can help out people when I can I dont care if a person has 100 or 5000 as long as he knows his/her stuff as for drama here I havent even really noticed any but then again I am usually in here or the supp. forum not realy into the gear but I do go by there from time to time
    Last edited by wrstlr69sdnl; 10-11-2003 at 02:20 PM.

Kato is offline Member
    Yes......2 right now. And i woudn't be suprised if i was on some lists myself.......what do ya do?

This is what post whores remind me of.....the fucking car door buzzer when you have the door open.

beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beeep beep beep beep beep beep beep beeep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beeep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beeep beep bgbeep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beeep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beeep beep beep beeep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beeep beep beep 0beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beeep beep beep beep beep beep beeep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beeep beep beeep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beeep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beeep beep beep beep breep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

Shit gets old quick doesn't it?

Should be a per day cap on posts!

palme is offline Rosie Member

Red
    Arent i lucky i didnt put you on ignore You little aikido wannabie!

I will never put anyone on ignore! But i might send bdtr after you!

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I agree with rambo... It helps the forums a lot more if people participate with some useful reponses to messages, rather than limit it to mindless bandwidth (which has its place too).

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    we can ignore members?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Lord - why hasn't anyone replied to this thread yet ?? Anyways, I just have a few guys on my ignore list
    Key...you and Ron are too funny. I don't know if anyone else got you 2 or not, but that was funny as hell!!! I enjoy some witty sarcasm from time to time!

peace,

ttgb

BDTR is offline Retired
    You my pimp?

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Arent i lucky i didnt put you on ignore You little aikido wannabie!

I will never put anyone on ignore! But i might send bdtr after you!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I take 10% and the women you dont want

BDTR is offline Retired
    sounds like a fair deal to me.

Thread Information