huh? is offline Associate Member

Angry ive finnaly succeeded at making myself sore...

working out when ive been up for 30 hours wasnt a good idea. i was waiting for my mom to get ready to goto galyans and i passed out on her bed (tempurpedic) it was nice cuz it supported me, then my dad was like "WAKE UP! GOTO UR BED!" im all drowsy and half awake walking to my room, and i had to lay on this busted ass matress, it was the worse nights sleep ive EVER had! my back was so sore i woke up every hour tossing and turning, moaning, screaming ect. anyway, i finnaly got a solid 4 hours sleep from when i woke up at 6am to piss... then i walk out of my room and collapse in my hallway and make my mom get on my back and use her knees to loosen my muscles and her elbows to loosen my rear delts... good thing shes only 5' 100lbs

huh? is offline Associate Member
    im glad im sore cuz i need to take an off day cuz i have been wanting to work out non stop... maybe this will set me in a rythem..

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    I hate crappy beds. I lost sleep every night for a year because I slept on the crappiest bed when I lived in the dorms at college.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm sore cuz i put 1cc of prop in each quad (along with .8cc tren in each one also)...=)

man, yall weren't kidding about that stuff...=P

but yeah, bad beds suck...

-- clocky

Ive heard alot of people saying that prop makes them pretty sore. Im guessing its the BA BB content. What would you compare the soreness to?

Quote Originally Posted by NissanRider240
    Ive heard alot of people saying that prop makes them pretty sore. Im guessing its the BA BB content. What would you compare the soreness to?
    holy christ, its worse on the second day. i compared it like this. say you don't workout for over a year. then you do a massive leg day, 4 hours of balls to the wall, more massive than any other leg day you've ever done. now imagine second day sorness from that and multiply it by 2.

or just imagine someone taking a crow bar to your quads.

honestly, i'm in pain now. i can't grab my ankle and pull it towards my butt...hurts way too much. massaging the site, forget it. i just put 1.8cc into my bicep also and my bicep day is tomorrow. prolly no way in hell thats gunna happen...=P

-- clocky

I like that picture. I dont like cats.

Anyways, how are ya supposed to get bigger when you are too sore to workout, or even move. Im guessin the pain is not as bad after the first couple times.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    oh damn i hate when i fall a sleep on my sofa it is hard needs to be re done, i always wake up and think why the hell did i do that. I am all stiff and pissed off. this has also happened to me when i had a back dream, i feal for you bro

Quote Originally Posted by NissanRider240
    Anyways, how are ya supposed to get bigger when you are too sore to workout, or even move.
    i'm wondering the same damn thing. this shit is straight up debilitating. my biceps are so sore, i can't even do a >shoulder< workout...

-- clocky

Thread Information