big daddy k de is offline Senior Member

badger mushroom snake?

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/data/toons/badger.swf

link^^^^^
    sup bros
    i saw this toon......well its on acid lol take a look give me impute
    Nathan Partyboy i would love to hear the logic that you guys come up for this one

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Sometimes at night i dream lucid dreams of frolicking badgers who insist on ransacking my precious collection of fine portobello mushrooms. I had known the serpent to be of colliqual affiliation, but the extent of his treachery had been previously unknown by my ill advised hypothesizing. THis confirms my worst fears. If only i can discover their weekness. The badgers will continue to haunt me, and unleash a reign of horror upon my fungal friends. It is only through strict obedience and unyielding discipline that i can stand to defend my portobello kingdom against these furry minions. I will have my revenge badger, I will have it.

The badger-snake coalition must be dissassembled. It cannot stand. I lost my innocence to you, badger. It will not happen again.

exelent rambo ....i think that the badger song should be a club song just listen to the beat

The greatest trick that badger ever accomplished was making you think he didn't exist. His treachery is indubitable.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    The greatest trick that badger ever accomplished was making you think he didn't exist. His treachery is indubitable.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist.
    Calipso caught on to it

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    usual suspects

anyways. sorry to dis on the cartoon but if somebody ever sold me acid that made me trip like that Id be pissed off. waste of good acid $. imo there are much cooler and more inspiring things to trip to than badgers that cant dance, zooming in on shrooms, and a snake that seems to do nothing. The song is annoying and if some poor fool was every made to watch that on lsd i would leave the room because they would surely get pissed and start killing people.

it was ammusing for the first 20second, but when i realized it was never going to end i had to stop it.

i dont mean to hate on your cartoon and all, but ive done lots of acid and dont see any connection. hmmm, perhaps a crack and acid combo, mixed with a tad of pcp and dmt might produce that effect. but mostly just crack.

peace

hahah yhea bro the cartoon is pretty retarted but strangly funny

Thread Information