Thread: Big T's return.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Big T's return.

Well boy's and girl's, it's been exactly 9 weeks since I've stepped foot inside the gym. I have lost well over 30lbs of hard earned muscle and size, and have been eating very low carbs to maintain bf. Well as of Monday, October 20th I will return to the lifestyle I love so dearly. Gear will be ordered this week and protein and other supps as well. Diet and cycle is all laid out and all the details are tweaked to damn near perfection if I do say so myself All I know is I feel like a big puss with all the size I've lost. All cloths now fit extremely baggy and everytime I pass the mirror the mind games set in. I hope to be back at 245-250 lbs in 2-3 months and from there I'll begin my preperation to compete next year. The personal arena is still in shambles somewhat but it's getting a little easier to deal with everyday. I thank all of you for the support and understanding and wish to one day return the favor to all of you. I'm not going to let what has happened to me keep me down and from obtaining my goals that I have set for myself so long ago. Life throws ya a curve ball every once in awhile and you just have to learn to deal with it. I still am unsure of what I will do, but am certain that the gym, bodybuilding and most importantly my kids are going to be an everyday part of my life. Thanks again guys and I can't wait to start crushing the weights again. Although I know my boys at my gym are NOT going to let me live down the loss of size and stength I've gone through. But it will be funny to see the looks on their faces on how fast I will regain all my weight and strength. So that's it for now boy's and girl's.... as Wayne from Waynes World best said it.... "Game on!".

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That's great bro....... I wish you nuthing but the best. You know better than anyone muscle memory is remarkable.

peam is offline Suspended
    Big T buddy... you mean... you're going to workout without your partner... little sexy surfer girl peam?!

but of course I'm happy that you're back in the gym at least.... even if it IS without me....

cb25 is offline Banned
    Game on bro!! I can't wait to hear how fast your gains come...I've seen you give a lot of great advice, to myself and to everyone else on AR...

glad to hear you're heading back after all you've been through...you show true dedication bro...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yeah musle memory is so awsome! you will have the size back in no time! Just dont go for max rep in the squat rack the first week bro

mass junkie is offline banned
    Oct 20 is an awesome day.... ........I dont know how you do it bro........9 weeks out of the gym would drive me insane...........I know you had (have) alot of shit to deal with...........and I also hope that this new cycle of yours more than exceeds your expectations with possible new growth and strength gains......I expect a very detailed thread bro..

Dedication hell..... it's the only thing that keeps me sain bro.

Peam, patience my dear, patience. I need to make sure I'm at my prime performance before entering a gym with ya.... I don't need to get my tail kicked by a sexy surfer. Although if I'm gonna get my tail kicked who better than?

Well my upcoming cycle will only be as follows

Wk 1-4
    Dbol - 50mg ED
    Wk 1-12
    Prop 150mg ED
    Fina 150mg ED
    Wk 7-13
    Var 100mg ED

Nolva 10mg ED throughout

PCT
    Clomid/Nolva

and than as soon as all my powders come in I'll hit the monster of a cycle that I planned out before

Week 1-4
    Test Prop 100mg ED
    Week 1-40
    Test E. 1gram/week
    Week 1-20
    Deca 800mg/week
    Week 10-40
    Eq 800mg/week
    Week 9-12
    Anadrol 150mg ED
    Week 17-20
    Anadrol 150mg ED
    Week 20-42
    Fina 100mg ED
    Week 37-42
    Winni 150mg ED
    Week 1-42
    Proviron 50mg ED
    arimidex .5mg ED
    Hcg 500iu's every Monday/Tuesday

PCT:
    HCG 2500iu's every 3 days
    Clomid 300/100/50
    Nolva 20mg ED
    Proviron 25mg ED

I'll be doing this one right up to or close to my show date. I'll keep a somewhat updates on my upcoming cycle but will keep a very detailed journal on the monster cycle as it's been nicknamed by my wife.

damn right baby!!! nobody better

Are we ever gonna see pics?................or will that contradict with your new job as a pedophile hunter.........

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good to see your back in the gym bro.....9 wks. would be like forever for me....I know your diet is in check and looks like everything else looks good too....deff keep us posted....u still amaze me how u deal with so much....good luck and good to see back in good spirits.....game on bro.

Pics will not be posted until after my upcoming cycle. I'm quite embarresed at how small I've gotten. It's funny, guys I work with still tell me I'm big, but at 215 lbs compared to 247 lbs just a short while ago.... I feel like a chump. So as soon as I regain my lost size I'll post pics before I start my big cycle, and 1/4 of the way through, half way mark and at the end as I prepare for my comp.

As for dealing with so much, really you have no choice but to deal wioth what life serves up to you. I'm not about to be weak and end my life or anything as drastic as that. I have been tempted to return to my prior life of coke, meth and alcohol, but with the help and support from all of you, and a certain few of ya'll that I've come to really know, I turned away from those urges and stayed strong. I just can't wait to get back in there and tear it up. I feel like a caged animal.
    Last edited by BIG TEXAN; 10-13-2003 at 11:20 AM.

I love you Big T!

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    I love you Big T!
    Peam is drunk again.....sending all that love.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Great.......just great.............I'm thinking cool I'm back in the gym now and can get a jump on the Big T and not feel so small but oh noooooo you just can't go along with my game plan can you? Well that just means I'm bumping up my workouts right now. No more 5lb dumbbells for lateral raises for me...........I'll be attaching a 2 1/2lb pound plate to them now! And no more three sets for thirty reps............it's five sets of fifties for everything! hahahaha I'm doing toe lifts at my desk while I type this...............I'll superset those with phone handset lifts every other set. hahahaha

Happy to hear you'll be back in the gym Big T. Tear s**t up bro!

I'm not drunk... I love Big T all the time. It's 10:30 in the morning.... I'm REALLY not drunk. Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    I'm not drunk... I love Big T all the time. It's 10:30 in the morning.... I'm REALLY not drunk. Crazy!
    Just had to give u a hard time.....is after lunch here so go ahead drink away....BT is an awsome bro...helped me so much with my diet....thanks again Big T.

yeah see! you love Big T too!! So ya can't blame me!

Peam... nothing but love for you girl.

Jugg, keep doing those toe lifts and taking that geritol....thanks for all your help and advice bro, I surely couldn't have made it without ya on this ride.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Just had to give u a hard time.....is after lunch here so go ahead drink away....BT is an awsome bro...helped me so much with my diet....thanks again Big T.
    It's all good bro, just returning the wisdom I've learned from here at AR.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Thank God your going back because I'm sick of hearing all the complaining "Oh I'm only 215 oh I"m only this I lost that!" You Big T! If I were you I'd start this week with yoga and pilate's classes! J/k

Brother! It's great to know you're heading back and getting it all right! Any tips you need on how not to work your ass off and get very little I'll do what I can! Hell we're bro's and I'll tell you all the secrets!
    Welcome back brother! Plenty of room in pit!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Thank God your going back because I'm sick of hearing all the complaining "Oh I'm only 215 oh I"m only this I lost that!" You Big T! If I were you I'd start this week with yoga and pilate's classes! J/k

SID
    Funny you little son of a b......that's fine, you make your gains on your current cycle and I'll just simply blast past them on my cycle. Just kidding brother, I need you being a thorn in my side to keep me motivated. Thanks for yuor help in all this.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    monster of a cycle that I planned out before

Week 1-4
    Test Prop 100mg ED
    Week 1-40
    Test E. 1gram/week
    Week 1-20
    Deca 800mg/week
    Week 10-40
    Eq 800mg/week
    Week 9-12
    Anadrol 150mg ED
    Week 17-20
    Anadrol 150mg ED
    Week 20-42
    Fina 100mg ED
    Week 37-42
    Winni 150mg ED
    Week 1-42
    Proviron 50mg ED
    arimidex .5mg ED

PCT:
    Clomid 300/100/50
    Nolva 20mg ED
    Proviron 25mg ED

I'll be doing this one right up to or close to my show date. I'll keep a somewhat updates on my upcoming cycle but will keep a very detailed journal on the monster cycle as it's been nicknamed by my wife.

Holy shiznit BT...I hadn't seen your 'monster' cycle yet. That's SICK! Talk about going to be SWOLE! I can only hope that I can get to a level that I can even consider doing a cycle like that bro. Damnit.

Glad to hear you are going to be throwing the steel around again bro! Tear em up.

peace,

ttgb

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That's great bro....... I wish you nuthing but the best. You know better than anyone muscle memory is remarkable.
    Mud said it all,and it's true.........Congrats on the comeback......glad to here things are much better now.Now get pumpin' bro

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Well my upcoming cycle will only be as follows

Wk 1-4
    Dbol - 50mg ED
    Wk 1-12
    Prop 150mg ED
    Fina 150mg ED
    Wk 7-13
    Var 100mg ED

Nolva 10mg ED throughout

PCT
    Clomid/Nolva

and than as soon as all my powders come in I'll hit the monster of a cycle that I planned out before

Week 1-4
    Test Prop 100mg ED
    Week 1-40
    Test E. 1gram/week
    Week 1-20
    Deca 800mg/week
    Week 10-40
    Eq 800mg/week
    Week 9-12
    Anadrol 150mg ED
    Week 17-20
    Anadrol 150mg ED
    Week 20-42
    Fina 100mg ED
    Week 37-42
    Winni 150mg ED
    Week 1-42
    Proviron 50mg ED
    arimidex .5mg ED

PCT:
    Clomid 300/100/50
    Nolva 20mg ED
    Proviron 25mg ED

=================================

What, no HGH and insulin ?
    --Tock

BDTR is offline Retired
    Big t, the board is gonna lose some great assets when me, you and the butcher all die on our monster 40+ week cycles. Maybe we can have a group funeral, i wanna be buried in drol tabs and drowned in HGH.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Big t, the board is gonna lose some great assets when me, you and the butcher all die on our monster 40+ week cycles. Maybe we can have a group funeral, i wanna be buried in drol tabs and drowned in HGH.
    cmon bro I dont wanna hear any talk about dieing............Yall are indestructible

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    cmon bro I dont wanna hear any talk about dieing............Yall are indestructible
    Shit mass these boys have been shot! Not by a pin bro! I'm not going to say immortal but howz to "Too Fuckin' Ballz To Die Young"

SID

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    We’re talking about bdtr here……………….bro. He’s like a cat, 9 lives. I. If there was a nuclear war the only thing that would be left would be cockroaches………………bdtr…………oh, and Keith Richards (of course).

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Tock- Growth and Slin are too pricey for this poor boy. Maybe later down the road.

bdtr- Hell yeah! Of course there won't be any bro's big enough to carry are big ass, decaying corpses all at once.

Jugg, Mass, no fear, as for me and bdtr, heaven and or hell isn't ready for us yet.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    You're a great guy, Big-T, and ya gotta take care of the family first. You'll always have support here, bro.

But since we're talking about funerals, rest assured that you three can contribute to your AR bros even from beyond the grave. We'll just drain your blood and distill the "Multiple Ester Mystery Juice" and we'll all get huge . We'll take smaller dosages of course.

LMAO... good one Testify........ good one.

Thread Information