KeyMastur is offline VET

how to bang your neighbor ???

ok, it's official. i want to bang my neighbor. yes, you heard me. there was a phase when i was like "she's too young" - because she was. i think she's now 18 or 19, a freshman or sophmore here at the local college. i'm 24. she's lived next door for about 12 years now i think. she's always been sexy. but she's always been slutty too. but i don't care. i tried once to get her attention by washing my car with my shirt off - i do this often actually. just to see if she'll catch a glance or anything. our driveways are next to each others, but blocked by a big row of bushes - you can still see through if you look though. she never says hi when she comes home and i'm outside or anything. sometimes she'll wave when she's in the car driving. but nothing like when i'm washing my car and she comes home - nope, not even a peep. i know my mother knows she's filthy, so i gotta keep it on the wraps somehow. if i do start bangin her, i could do it every day except the weekends because my parents are at work during the week and so are hers. should i just try and start up a conversation with her one day or what ?? i'm thinkin yeah. and then see if she wants to hang out, go to a bar, go to a show or something. my excuse will be that i don't have any friends to hang out with really because they're always working and too tired to do anything. yes, that's it. i will keep y'all updated. i think i'm going to wash my car everyday this week, even if it rains.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Go for it bro...keep us updated....and of course pics if possible.Go get 'em tiger.Remember the wet suit though

huh? is offline Associate Member
    just go ask her on a date, take it from there.... just entertain her till u get home then fuck her?

i wanted to do my neighboor but she was like 45 and a milf.... so ... ;\ meh... i need to get rid of this v card

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Maybe you washing your car with your shirt off has been keeper her away all these years. Why don't you try leaving your cloths on. Just kidding bro!

Damnit go for it!!! What has taken you so long to strick up the conversation.

I was in your situation about 5 years ago. My neighbour was smoken hot, a very sucessful model actually. Tryed to conversation thing and then noticed what an attitude she had an attitude. Then after that I notice her younger sister hanging around outside our houses. ( She is only 2 years younger. I was 21 at the time younger sis was 19 and she was even hotter, and not into the model thing. Great personality and all. Started chattin her up and ended taking her out a couple of times.

So I know it can work, good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by huh?
    i wanted to do my neighboor but she was like 45 and a milf.... so ... ;\ meh... i need to get rid of this v card
    God I love milfs.........Had a few in my day.......fun..fun...fun

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Key your going to have to make the first more.....she might not let u know she is checking u out....just strike up a conversation with her....but by all means keep your shirt own.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Older girl's are always better in bed. Sure younger chicks can always be a turn on, but the older chicks know what to do.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    Maybe you washing your car with your shirt off has been keeper her away all these years. Why don't you try leaving your clothes on. Just kidding bro!
    doubt it :

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...?threadid=2086

and that was a few years ago. just think of how much sexier i am now.

this is me
    and this is her
    you decide where that thumb went....

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    God I love milfs.........Had a few in my day.......fun..fun...fun

i have one living down about 5 houses from me... it was all good till they bought a custom pool and shit and now she never goes to the public one in our neighboorhood cuz she has her own, damn she had the nicest body....

realityarts is offline Member
    Stop washing the car, and approach her. Wouldn't you rather wash her?

You probably haven't asked her because you're thinking she might say "no." Well, she might, but you won't know until you ask her out.

Go talk to her...find out what she likes to do...offer to do it with her...

Bro, you got to let your balls drop and let the car have a rest.

You da man - go for it.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Bad idea to bang ur neighbor! You shouldn't shit in ur back yard. And with her being right next door to you, if something ever went wrong, it would not be fun to live there.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Bad idea to bang ur neighbor! You shouldn't shit in ur back yard. And with her being right next door to you, if something ever went wrong, it would not be fun to live there.

Ahh, the voice of reason. Nice to see someone here thinks ahead!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I think LB said it right.

Yeah,look at BLT's situation.That's some scary shit.

BDTR is offline Retired
    be careful, i banged my 20 year old neighbor for about 3 months, then she thought we were "boyfriend and girlfriend" and i broke the news to her that i didn't like her as anything more than a fuck because she was really annoying. It ended with her going wacky and ending up moving out after spreading rumors around my entire apartment building that i dumped her cus i found out i was gay.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    be careful, i banged my 20 year old neighbor for about 3 months, then she thought we were "boyfriend and girlfriend" and i broke the news to her that i didn't like her as anything more than a fuck because she was really annoying. It ended with her going wacky and ending up moving out after spreading rumors around my entire apartment building that i dumped her cus i found out i was gay.
    ......lmao......

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i hate when you bang the girl and she thinks shes your gf ...its just like hey beotch all i want is sex with no strings and they get upset and shit

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Theres your first problem bro you took off your shirt you scared her away

mass junkie is offline banned
    Do it bro.......Whats the worst that could happen?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    you said this girl is a massive slut and your mother knows it...so why open that can of worms?

can't you find a more attractive girl without a history to just fuck around with?

plus, i have learned that a more than 2-3 year difference in age translates to different intentions on both parties parts. go for someone with more life experience...those 19 year old hotties think they know everything anyway...

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Apperantly you're not washing your car correctly. try applying the soap onto your body and then rub yourself against the car.........bet she pays attention to you then. Oh and don't forget to play it's raining men on the car radio while you wash the car....women love that song.

Acctually I'm going to have to agree with LB on this one. When things go south (and you know they will) you'll kick yourself for doing it. Now if you were living somewhere else and you wanted to bang her, well then game on!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Apperantly you're not washing your car correctly. try applying the soap onto your body and then rub yourself against the car.........

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Mental picture

Throw rocks at her Key! That will get her to notice you i swear!!

Come on Palme you know you'd like that.........I'll bet you'd start talking to him as well. hahahahaha

Throw rocks............thats your answer to everything isn't it? hahaha

palme is offline Rosie Member
    HAHAHA!

It worked on you (this online flriting hafto stop bro, time to get an airline ticket!)

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    c'mon bro bang the hell out of her. Course even if the pussy is everything you thought it would be and then you break that "i just want to be friends" she might decide to put a brick through the car your out there washing. But then again she night just be chilled with being fuck buddies.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    HAHAHA!

It worked on you (this online flriting hafto stop bro, time to get an airline ticket!)
    thats funny palme......an international Love connection

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I say go for it!!! Screw it...you are 24 yrs old. When you are 34, married with rugrats running around the house you will wish that you had done it!!!!!!!!!!

If she does throw a brick through your car window, go to the car glass place and get it fixed! Until then, tear her up! Just my .02

peace,

ttgb

Palme you know I hate fly.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Bump for an update....have you done the nasty with your neighbor yet?

Thread Information