Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Peter North............Who's your Daddy?!?!?

That’s right Peter North…………………..Who’s your Daddy?!?!? Go on say it……………say it loud and proud…………….Juggernaut’s your daddy! Hahaha

That’s right Bros the Mighty One has fallen in the AR Fantasy Football League. The Florida Fury handed Mr. North his second defeat this season. It was close but with Juggernauts wise decision to start Mason from Tennessee (75 points all by himself) the Hoosier Daddies (btw I think you’ll have to change your team name now) had a rough time holding things together. Alas the humiliation doesn’t end for I still have three players that will be running the score up with tonight’s game. I refer to my three remaining players as SALT!

The St. Petersburg Times penned; the fury walked out on the field and bitch slapped the Hoosier’s like they had been doing it for years. It was almost too painful to watch. The Hoosier’s should have told the bus driver to just keep on going instead of stopping at the stadium. Women watching the game had to cover the eyes of their children less they be scared for life!

The Tampa Tribune stated; it was like a terrible train wreck, you don’t really want to see it but you can’t help yourself. The Fury beat on the Hoosier Daddies like a red headed step-child, complete with rods, belts and your mother’s right shoe. It was like the Hoosiers owed the Fury money and they were late with the payment!

I would like to say there will be a rematch but alas it was our only meeting this season so the Fury will go in the history books undefeated by the Hoosier Daddies!

Beat Peter North if you can, Survive if he let’s you…………………………Done and Done! Say it one more time………………..Juggernaut’s my daddy! Hahahahahaha

Just ribbin ya a little big guy.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ribbing???? That's out right rubbing his nose in the dirt bro.

Was it a bit much? I don't want to make him mad.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I should start up my own team, is it to late?

It wasn't too harsh. Of course if it was me I'd be purchasing a ticket to Tampa as we speak and secretly planning a sever azz whoopin..... but hey, that's just me. j/k bro I don't think it was too much.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    It wasn't too harsh. Of course if it was me I'd be purchasing a ticket to Tampa as we speak and secretly planning a sever azz whoopin.....
    Maybe that was jugg´s plan all along? He likes being dominated in the bent over position

Note- If a big ass american knocks on my door in the near future i will kickass and ask questions later.

You just can't keep a secret can you Palme? That's it.......no christmas present for you this year.........and I had a nice little Teddy picked out for you too.

Big T, I wouldn't pick on you bro................that would just be cruel. I was looking over my guys to see who I could send over to help you out. Whatever gear you have your boys on I'm pretty sure its bunk. hahahaha

Hehe

Jugg help me start a team bro? I want to paly too

Damn Palme I'd love to help you out there big guy but the AR league is full. If someone drops out maybe you could pick up their team. Check with Big Green. After the beating Peter got he might let you have his team. hahahaha

You follow American style of football?

I used to play american football when i was a teen. But i dont really have much clue on teams or players now
    I hafto PM Biggiegreenie and tell him to start a division 2 or something.

Hey Jugg, be gentle bro. I dropped out just before we started and don't know who git my team, I was supposed to take over Yung Wun's team but never got the link or passwords and such to log on, so.... it's no wonder the team is getting their azzes kicked without a coach.

Bro I thought Big Green had you all set up! You're listed as the team owner.............need to take to BG bro.

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    That’s right Peter North…………………..Who’s your Daddy?!?!? Go on say it……………say it loud and proud…………….Juggernaut’s your daddy! Hahaha

That’s right Bros the Mighty One has fallen in the AR Fantasy Football League. The Florida Fury handed Mr. North his second defeat this season. It was close but with Juggernauts wise decision to start Mason from Tennessee (75 points all by himself) the Hoosier Daddies (btw I think you’ll have to change your team name now) had a rough time holding things together. Alas the humiliation doesn’t end for I still have three players that will be running the score up with tonight’s game. I refer to my three remaining players as SALT!

The St. Petersburg Times penned; the fury walked out on the field and bitch slapped the Hoosier’s like they had been doing it for years. It was almost too painful to watch. The Hoosier’s should have told the bus driver to just keep on going instead of stopping at the stadium. Women watching the game had to cover the eyes of their children less they be scared for life!

The Tampa Tribune stated; it was like a terrible train wreck, you don’t really want to see it but you can’t help yourself. The Fury beat on the Hoosier Daddies like a red headed step-child, complete with rods, belts and your mother’s right shoe. It was like the Hoosiers owed the Fury money and they were late with the payment!

I would like to say there will be a rematch but alas it was our only meeting this season so the Fury will go in the history books undefeated by the Hoosier Daddies!

Beat Peter North if you can, Survive if he let’s you…………………………Done and Done! Say it one more time………………..Juggernaut’s my daddy! Hahahahahaha

Just ribbin ya a little big guy.

Thread Information