Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Have you ever put your board name in the search

to see any threads which you missed where you've been mentioned.

I must say that searching back through older threads and reading others praise, or words of suggestion in reference to oneself is quite refresing. An ego-boost if you will. Now, egocentricity has never been my style. I'd like to consider myself a modest person....... Allthough, a man who thinks he's modest is probably contradicting that thought of characterization. Anyway, enough with digression.
    In any case, I shall call the experience an unexpected delightfullness of assurance from ones peers. And instead of bumping up every thread to thank those for their kind words, I'll just thank you here.

Ok, enough of the

As partyboy would say... I'm feelin Saaapppppy

Saw them wise cracks too ya goobers. If ya thought I wasn't watching, you were sorely mistaken

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    OH No, Pheedno is using BIG words(egocentricity)....I
    think He's trying to outdo BigGreen?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm paranoid so I do it all the time. I know you are all jealous of my charm and good looks. I know you talk behind my back. I saw you all following me when I'm driving in my car. Don't try to deny it I saw you. I know your all watching me now.
    Don't think you can talk about me while I'm asleep either cause I'm on to ya. I'll be hear all night if I have to.
    Last edited by RON; 10-18-2003 at 12:57 AM.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    OH No, Pheedno is using BIG words(egocentricity)....I
    think He's trying to outdo BigGreen?

LMAO!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I'm paranoid so I do it all the time. I know you are all jealous of my charm and good looks. I know you talk behind my back. I saw you all following me when I'm driving in my car. Don't try to deny it I saw you. I know your all watching me now.

Don't think you can talk about me while I'm asleep either cause I'm on to ya. I'll be hear all night if I have to.
    LMAO..........still with us Ron?
    Last edited by RON; 10-18-2003 at 12:56 AM.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    LMAO..........still with us Ron?
    See I knew you'd be talking about me. Just remember I'm here. I'm always here. Watch, waiting. You might not always see me but I'm here. I got my eye on you Bull. You better watch what you say about me.

Hold on BRB I hear voices in the back yard again .................................................. .......................................
    .................................................. ................................................
    .................................................. .................................................
    .................................................. .................................................

................................................. Ok I don't know which one of you is out there but I know your there. Hiding in the bushes somewhere. Don't think I don't know "they" sent you.
    Last edited by RON; 10-18-2003 at 12:58 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sorry......... I didn't think you could hear me.... I'll be quiet

talon is offline Senior Member
    LOL, I put mine in everything was kosher exept one thread. Someone accused me of being a post whore. WTF, who in there right mind would say that about me never.......I think DA BULL is going to get me though w/ this one, he is a mofo whore...LOL

Thread Information