Thread: MY Birthday...

ColdSore is offline Banned

MY Birthday...

OK guys this is the 2nd thread ive started tonight but i just had to let this one out.

I turned 21 on tuesday the 14th, and guess what??? I couldnt go out LEAGALLY....why you ask..b/c i had 4 tests and a paper due this week. Thats right 2 tests on wednesday, one on thursday, and one on friday along with a 10 page paper. So needless to say i cant step foot into a bar or have any fun until friday.

Then to top that off...my parents didnt even remember me!!! My dad called this morning after "he saw his calander" to let me know he would put a check in the mail...and my mom sent me an email this evening saying she was busy and forgot to call. All ive gotten for my birthday so far is a sweater...WTF i mean it was a nice jesture by a nice girl, but damnit im now an adult so i want some fun!!!! (and some money )

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    OK guys this is the 2nd thread ive started tonight but i just had to let this one out.

I turned 21 on tuesday the 14th, and guess what??? I couldnt go out LEAGALLY....why you ask..b/c i had 4 tests and a paper due this week. Thats right 2 tests on wednesday, one on thursday, and one on friday along with a 10 page paper. So needless to say i cant step foot into a bar or have any fun until friday.

Then to top that off...my parents didnt even remember me!!! My dad called this morning after "he saw his calander" to let me know he would put a check in the mail...and my mom sent me an email this evening saying she was busy and forgot to call. All ive gotten for my birthday so far is a sweater...WTF i mean it was a nice jesture by a nice girl, but damnit im now an adult so i want some fun!!!! (and some money )
    Happy belated bro.....LIBRAS RULE...............mine is on the 20th......

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Sweet bro! My B-Day was last weekend on the 10th, and if it makes you feel any better, most of my friends totally forgot about it. My family remembered, but almost all of our birthdays are right around this time.

And yes, LIBRAS DO RULE THE WORLD!

bcatch11 is offline Junior Member
    happy belated birthday its fun for the next year then your just getting old have fun man ! mine was the 6th great month alot of people in AR and my friends are libras all the power..........

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Happy belated bro......give my left nut to be 21 again

peam is offline Suspended
    da bull, if you gave your left nut to be 21 I guarantee you wouldn't get half as much action as you think.... and coldstone.... I'll remember it next year when I'm a texas tech..... I'll be sure to say happy birthday...and let you take me out to dinner lol

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    F your tests bro, Hit up the depot

And happy b-day!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    happy B-Day bro!!!!!!

BlocRoc is offline Member
    My baby bro turned 21 on the 15th...

Happy belated bday bro!!!

L8

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Happy birthday Stone................funny you mentioned that your dad forgot about your b-day..............it reminded me of the time I was turning 17...........about one week before my B-day my old man walks in the house with a cake and says happy birthday.........I look at him and said Dad it's next week, you're 7 days early...........he looks at me.......looks at the cake......then said well Happy birthday anyway..........and..........don't expect a cake next week. It was halarious..........he was acctually making an effort..........he never could remeber my b-day. hahaha

DB.........sorry bro..doesn't sound like a good trade to me. hahahaha

BTW, and just for the record, Scorpios rule!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    LIBRAS RULE!!! My birthday is next Wednesday, the 22nd. I turn 26..... man I remember turning 21. We were on manuevers(spelling) and I was taking lead for the night. Chief comes up to me and tells me the guys talking about it being my birthday. He asked how old I was turning and when I told him 21, he just started busting out laughing. Needless to say I had no fun that day... just a 30 click march, followed by a balls to 2 watch. Of course when we did finally get picked up by chopper and brought back to base there was 3 kegs of frosty brew waiting for us to celebrate my b-day. Man those were the days.

Happy birthday ColdStone.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member

Happy B-day bro!! Go have some fun!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Happy birthday bro! Don't get so drunk that you screw up a day at the gym. I've made that mistake a few times. It is your 21'st though so I suppose we could let it slide once

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Thanks guys...now i feel loved...im divorcing my family and adopting AR....

Peam...if you come to tech, and remember my b-day i will for sure take you out...

Vette...Depot friday night....see ya there???

Pheedno...i plan on drinking fri night and sat night...then sunday about 1.5 hours of cardio to make up...ill be rested for monday...I am going to have to skip legs tonight to study though so im pretty pissed about that...

Damn theres alot of libras on here...you can tell libras apart from others b/c they are goodlooking right?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    Thanks guys...now i feel loved...im divorcing my family and adopting AR....

Peam...if you come to tech, and remember my b-day i will for sure take you out...

Vette...Depot friday night....see ya there???

Pheedno...i plan on drinking fri night and sat night...then sunday about 1.5 hours of cardio to make up...ill be rested for monday...I am going to have to skip legs tonight to study though so im pretty pissed about that...

Damn theres alot of libras on here...you can tell libras apart from others b/c they are goodlooking right?
    Yeah libras are cool....they clean or gym every night....

Happy belated bday bro.....have fun....u only turn 21 once, so party your ass off.

peam is offline Suspended
    Coldstone.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thread Information