Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nixter is offline Associate Member
    I look for a girl who's had a few stable girlfriends for more than 2 weeks. Seriously, any girls that goes through friends like toilet paper is BAD news. Trust me. Oh and I only date models

Nixter.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    I look for a girl who's had a few stable girlfriends for more than 2 weeks. Seriously, any girls that goes through friends like toilet paper is BAD news. Trust me.
    holy shit, thats a VERY good observation. brilliant in fact. the girl i dated who turned out to be a piece of shit cheating whore, couldn't, infact, hold any friends for an extended period of time. i shoulda seen it coming...=/ she was always jealous of my many long lasting friendships (12+ years, highfive strut!).

-- clocky

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, the realization came to me a couple years ago. I didn't really pay attention to it right away and I got myself into another ugly 2 year thing. I never had a cheater on my hands but the main problem is that these girls have no close friends to talk to or turn to when they are down. This means that they turn all introverted and over-think stuff or they put everything on you. Either way it's not healthy. Well... that's the result of no friends, the cause is a whole other deal.

Also, watch out for chicks that pick YOU up. The only normal girl I've ever been with was one that I picked up, the rest picked me up. I dunno, that one could just be a fluke.

Nixter.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    Yeah, the realization came to me a couple years ago. I didn't really pay attention to it right away and I got myself into another ugly 2 year thing. I never had a cheater on my hands but the main problem is that these girls have no close friends to talk to or turn to when they are down. This means that they turn all introverted and over-think stuff or they put everything on you. Either way it's not healthy. Well... that's the result of no friends, the cause is a whole other deal.

Also, watch out for chicks that pick YOU up. The only normal girl I've ever been with was one that I picked up, the rest picked me up. I dunno, that one could just be a fluke.

Nixter.

You are absolutely correct. My Ex, in the 6 years we were together, kept no girl friend more than 3 months. I can, off the top of my head, think of 8 different friends she had. She would, for one reason or the other, think that her friend was screwing her over or, in one case, she thought her friend was after me, even accused me of screwing her, which I didn't, I could have, but she wasn't the prettiest thing around.

I haven't even thought of chicks that pick you up. Most of the women that I have met lately have come up to me in the clubs, and as you say most are crazies. You may be right. But the one thing that I like about them is when a woman comes on to you, especially in a bar, that it is a sure thing.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    "the whistles go whoooo... any one remember that lol)
    Yea Bubb Rubb!!

www.bubbrubb.com, i believe!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information