Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

My cat just fell off my balcony and died!!!

As if my life couldn't get any worse. My neighor knocks on my door and says "do you have a black cat? I said yes, 2 of them. He said, I just witnessed one of them falling to it's death! I looked down (I live on the 16th floor but the pool area outside is on the 8th) and he was lying there. I rushed him to the hospital, but he didn't make it. Well, I not only feel bad for my kids, the other cat was his brother. they were inseparatable.....

may god rest Twisters soul.........

Peace,

BLT

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    As if my life couldn't get any worse. My neighor knocks on my door and says "do you have a black cat? I said yes, 2 of them. He said, I just witnessed one of them falling to it's death! I looked down (I live on the 16th floor but the pool area outside is on the 8th) and he was lying there. I rushed him to the hospital, but he didn't make it. Well, I not only feel bad for my kids, the other cat was his brother. they were inseparatable.....

Peace,

BLT
    My condolences

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to here that man, my dog just died 3 weeks ago, I loved her to death but she died of liver cancer she was only nine. But that is tragic the way ur cat went

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Sad bro..very sad.

Da Bull is offline Banned

Peace,

BLT
    Damn bro,I'm a cat lover myself and have a cat that's like my son.I don't have the words to describe how I feel for you right now.Very sorry to here this bro.Now I'm depressed

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'm lost for words........

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm sorry, doode...=(

-- clocky

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    damn that sucks man... im sorry. I have a palmeranian/maltese mix and she acts like a cat... seriuosly licks her feet and rubs them over her ears like a cat... I dont know what Ill do when she dies..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    omg. bro i am so sorry to hear that happened. i love cats as well...im depressed now too

peam is offline Suspended
    I'm sorry.... just know that your other kitty will be wondering what's going on for a while and get a little sad. That's what my cat's brother did when he was hit by a car. Keep your other kitty off the balcony from now on. I'm sorry.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Damn bro
    Get your other cat a new friend and make sure it cant happen again.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member

Peace,

BLT
    Damn blt....your having a tough week...sorry to hear about the cat....surely things will turn around soon.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sorry bro......... I hope things turn around for you.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I hate to hear that Bro. I especially hate it for your kids; mine cry a river of tears when ever there is a Death in the Family.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    With all the bad luck you've been having, I was hoping this thread was a joke. Jesus! Sorry to hear this bro. They say cats always land on their feet and the whole 9 lives thing but 8 flights is a little much! You say he survived for a short time after? What a freakin trooper. At least it wasn't your fault! I once had a goldfish in college that I accidentally flushed down the drain with the disposal ON! I was drunk trying to clean out his tank. The little guy held on for a week or so with lots of cuts, then croaked. I still have nightmares about that!

cb25 is offline Banned
    sorry to hear man. i had to put down a dog that i've had since i was 8 years old last year...i saw her birth and had to put her down...it sucks losing a part of the fam...

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    wow man i am sorry. i know how had it is. Just remember the your baby is looking and watching over you. God rest his soll. hang in there bro things will be better

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Your poor kitty! I feel for his brother...he's going to be looking for his playmate.

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    i wonder where he used his other 8 lives

Thanks guys...Pump, for some reason your story cheered me up I just picture you trying to clean out his bowl and then he he goes down the drain....

His brother now is crushed. He is walking around looking for him.

In one month I had to deal with:

1. my buddy dying
    2. My cat dying
    3. My cubbies losing
    4. My good buddies wife lost her baby 5 months into pregnancy
    5. My other buddies wife got breast cancer at the age of 29.

the list goes on.........

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Hey bro, sorry to hear that. I had a cat die last year which I had since I was a youngster. She developed hyperthyroidism(apparently common) and got to the point where she was so disoriented(eyes going in circles/stumbling/control loss of bowls), I had to kill her. My family doesn't take our pets to the vet to get put down, we do it ourselves and that was one of the hardest things in my life.

Your times are rough now bro, and in all honesty, it can get worse; but their is always a brightside in the line of adversity, and it will shine brighter when things pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Hey bro, sorry to hear that. I had a cat die last year which I had since I was a youngster. She developed hyperthyroidism(apparently common) and got to the point where she was so disoriented(eyes going in circles/stumbling/control loss of bowls), I had to kill her. My family doesn't take our pets to the vet to get put down, we do it ourselves and that was one of the hardest things in my life.

Your times are rough now bro, and in all honesty, it can get worse; but their is always a brightside in the line of adversity, and it will shine brighter when things pick up.

Thanks bro!!! I'm afraid to ask, but how do you guys put your pets down?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Thanks bro!!! I'm afraid to ask, but how do you guys put your pets down?

Actually only two pets. A dog which I barely remember as I was very young. Got to age 17 and just couldn't stand up anymore. So my Dad gave him a petting, covered his eyes with a blanket, and shot him. Later used the bullet casing in the head of a walking cane he made.

I know this sounds bad, and it was absolutely horrible to do, but I had to use a hammer on my cat. It was quick and painless. I couldn't use a gun as she was so frantic from senility, that I couldn't have shot her and been safe myself.

I do retract my original statment, my father has taken one dog to the vet for that. All other pets were either home rested or ran away/killed prematurely by cars

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    BLT..............bro, really sorry to hear about your misfortune with your pet.

Pheedno...........I've put down quite a few animals myself and it was a real chore to do it. Living in the middle of nowhere MS means you have to take care of your own problems. Twice I had to put down two of my most favorite animals and wished to God I didn't have too. It was so rough I almost asked my father to do it for me but as much as it hurt I needed to do it myself so I could make sure it was the least painfull and that they were with me when they left.

Well I'm damn well depressed BLT..........no worries bro.......how will you ever know when you're happy if you've never been sad. Take care big guy.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    wtf? looks like we got another 12 yr old for the banned list?
    Last edited by RageControl; 10-17-2003 at 06:28 PM.

Wow, Bro, that was funny! You little twirp. Why don't you come on over to my place and lets do some drinking on my balcony....FUCKING little bozo

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminus
    Dude, dont call me black, I realize i am black. But that is very racist, it is like the N word to me. Dont call me a bozo again... hate crime is written all over that word.
    WTF? What is all this shit? Someone grab a mod.

Illuminus if that was a joke............it went over like a lead ballon and I think you owe BuyLongTerm an apology.

Alright I'll give you that, don't know if BLT will accept it...................how bout deleting post 26 to kind of smoth things out a little more?

I could care less if he makes fun of me, but he has been wasting all of our time....Has he even posted any questions in any other forum? I don't think I came to the AR Lounch for months when I first joined....

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    Longterm, sorry to hear that bro' , it always sucks losing a pet.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Damn, I kept passing by this thread thinking it was a joke. I actually fell around laughing when I seen it first.

SORRY.

I had a dog for 17yrs which was run over and killed, its sucks.

Bouncer

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Sorry about your cat bro. Although I'm surprised, I thought cats were smarter then that I've had many many cats over the years, probably a good 5-6 since I was about 6 years old. We let ours in the balcony, but it would know not to go to the edge, not sure, just bizare situation I guess.

It can be pretty hard sometimes, I dunno how long you had that cat, currently, I have a Himalayian cat (or so I think that's what it is). Had it for like 3 years now, and it's quite surprising how attached you can get to something like a cat. It's quite old, 14 years old or something, very old, not sure (that's what the VET records said).

Anywho, take care bro.

Terinox, and NewGear guy, Bouncer,Thanks guys. It means alot to me!

Terinox, and NewGear guy, Bouncer,Thanks guys. It means alot to me!
    You got my pm,so you know how I feel bro,still bumbed out

Yeah, Like I said in the Willpower, bdtr thread, You are a great bro, and a great addition to the board.

CLASS act in my book,

Thanks. You need anything, you just let me know!

BLT

Much appreciated bro,Thanks........pm me anytime bro,doors always open You go kitty shopping today?Be cool. DB

So sorry to hear about your kitty cat bro sucks big time.

This was my kitty 9 years ago... she is now living with my sister. (no animals allowed in my condo... ) I miss that independant furball with 4 legs and an attitude
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My cat just fell off my balcony and died!!!-mimine.jpg  

talon is offline Senior Member
    Damn Buy, my condolensces, I just got to this thread, sorry to hear about this, I lost a favorite dog, almost like losing a friend...

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Theres a pet law coming out for that in Canada now red. Cats and dogs are people too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information