redrock is offline Member

Stupid people who cause problems...

So a bunch of my close friends were having a party at their house. Everyone was having a good time. Needless to say, some shady people who were't invited show up.

This guy runs up and punches my bro in the nose, so then all hell breaks loose. All the guys who are their next door neighbors go get their guns, but the stupid fucks were gone before they got back.

I don't know why stupid people have to start shit all the time. I'm so pumped right now from adrenaline. I didn't even get to throw a punch. I'm not about fighting, but I was pissed and ready to kill whoever fucks with my bro. Sorry, i'm just ranting. Cheers, RR

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    That's fucked up, bro.
    I would have bust a cap in somebody's ass.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Where were you RR when the shit broke loose?

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Where were you RR when the shit broke loose?
    Sitting on the couch as the guy walked past me and then wound up and hit my bro in the doorway leading to the front yard. Five of my friends and all the neighbors and I ran outside and tried to take the two guys but they ran for their car. We got some good shots in though. RR

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    first you gotta tackle those bitches to the ground. Even if you can only get 1 it still helps. His friend would surely leave him. then you can pound on them all night to your hearts content.

no seriously though i hate shady people....good for nothing. bunch of pussy bitches

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    sucker punching pussies.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    All the guys who are their next door neighbors go get their guns
    No offense bro...but this is beyond disturbing! Why resort to guns? Why were they so chickenshit that they had to get guns? A guy throws a punch so people go and get their guns. That is seriously sickening. More instead of running to get their guns they should have stayed there and stuck up for one another. That's what men do.

I'm done my rant.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    No offense bro...but this is beyond disturbing! Why resort to guns? Why were they so chickenshit that they had to get guns? A guy throws a punch so people go and get their guns. That is seriously sickening. More instead of running to get their guns they should have stayed there and stuck up for one another. That's what men do.

I'm done my rant.

I kinda thought the same thing...how did they ever get out of the house to begin with? I'm sure there's more to it...probly shocked for a second or two anyway.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I agree,no reason at all for guns.This was a fist fight!I understand everyone being pissed off,but killing someone over a sucker punch,the thought scares me!!!!

ross3814 is offline Member

I'm done my rant.
    i agree. they must be cats who cant swing em. if some dude ever pulled a gun on me and didnt kill me. i would kidnnap them, slap a pair of concrete boots on, and drop them in a lake.

I'm done my rant.
    I totally agree. It was my friends neighbors who ran and got their guns. They were just sticking up for my friend who owned the house becuase he was cool with all the neighbors.

No shots were fired, so that was a relief. As soon as I saw the guns, I left, I wasn't going to stay around for whoever was going to come back or who was going out or whatever.

The stupid ass guys don't deserve to get shot, I agree, but they should have gotten fucked up, but most of the people at the party weren't willing to jump in, because these guys were intimidating. RR

Swellin Guest
    I am a gun fanatic, and it is stupid shits like the neighbors who cause trouble for the rest of us.

The two shady cats just needed their guts stomped out of them...not shot.

I hate a sucker punching punk. I agree that they should have been tackled and slowly handled...all night.

Thread Information