navydevildoc is offline Associate Member

AAAAAGH! I can't take it... any other geeks?

Any other computer geeks out there? I am having to study for CCIE again now that the baseball game is over and I could care less about Yanks and Marlins... I have to force myself to read shit like this all night:

"A hierarchy of labels is imposed on the 6PE ingress router to keep the IPv6 traffic transparent to all the core routers. The top label provides connectivity inside the IPv4 MPLS core network and the label is distributed by Label Distribution Protocol (LDP), Tag Distribution Protocol (TDP), or Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP). TDP and LDP can both be used for label distribution, but RSVP is used only in the context of MPLS-TE label exchange. The bottom label, automatically assigned to the IPv6 prefix of the destination, is distributed by multiprotocol BGP and used at each 6PE egress router for IPv6 forwarding. "

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Yeah, it pays the bills, but DAMN! This is beyond insomnia material. Anyone else have to put up with crap like this in their job? Maybe I should become a garbage man... AKA "sanitation engineer". What do you all think?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Your a smart guy,you'll deal with it,I have faith in you bro

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    That shit is a foreign language to me. I could read those C+ and programming manuals forever and I still wouldnt retain any of it. I wouldnt even be able to translate what I was reading.
    Good luck with it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah....... I guess I'm a geek bro. I've got lots of certs.... MCSE, CNE, CCNA........... lots more.
    Look at this way once you get your Cisco cert you will be making very good $$$.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Bro thats easy............Ill help you out but you gotta take back what you said about the Marlins

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yeah....... I guess I'm a geek bro. I've got lots of certs.... MCSE, CNE, CCNA........... lots more.
    Look at this way once you get your Cisco cert you will be making very good $$$.
    Oh, I've got CCIE CS, I am going for CCIE R/S, I already get the money for it, the way my company works one CCIE type is as good as any, but I need the resume builder... a route/switch CCIE is generally more valuable.

Thread Information