Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member

How bout DA Yanks.

I know you all seen that game last night and Im suprised nobody commenting earlier about that game. The curse of the Bambino. That was a crazy ass game. That shut all you red sox fans right the fuck up... JK. No seriously, I grew up ten mins from Yankee stadium so I have been a die hard Yank since before i could remember walkin.
    LETS GO YANKS.
    And for all you red sox fans, The Red Sox were legit, if they pulled Padro before it was to late, its not Padros fault blame it on the coaching stafff.
    LETS GO YANKS.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    I know you all seen that game last night and Im suprised nobody commenting earlier about that game. The curse of the Bambino. That was a crazy ass game. That shut all you red sox fans right the fuck up... JK. No seriously, I grew up ten mins from Yankee stadium so I have been a die hard Yank since before i could remember walkin.
    LETS GO YANKS.
    And for all you red sox fans, The Red Sox were legit, if they pulled Padro before it was to late, its not Padros fault blame it on the coaching stafff.
    LETS GO YANKS.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    LETS GO YANKS.
    LETS GO YANKS.
    F the Yanks

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Sorry not all teams can buy anything they want. Prime example why baseball should have a salary cap.

They will ruin baseball and crush teams like the Tigers, Expos, and yes the Marlins (still rumored to be shut down).

Thread Information