Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067

    Turn off the lights.....Close your eyes..

    Take a deep breathe. Listen to the calmness of my voice. Listen to the waves of the ocean crash beneath your feet. Listen to the wind blow through your mind. Look at me. Feel my soul besides you. I am watching over you. Now, inhale through your nose. Smell the flowers.....We are one,.................................For the world thinks I no longer exists, but I will always be with you.....

    Never be afraid.

    I am a whisper................................But I am here!


    BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 10-19-2003 at 01:49 AM.

  2. #2
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    glad your still here

  3. #3
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Shit, I think about half of me is........and to think I'm drug free? Strange isn't it?

  4. #4
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    well, yes and no. Ive felt that way drug free before. It is the oddest feeling i agree. It usually took a while for me to come out of it too, a long learning process. But when you do, you feel alive like never before.

    there is always a brighter day, you just have to open your eyes and see it

  5. #5
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    well, yes and no. Ive felt that way drug free before. It is the oddest feeling i agree. It usually took a while for me to come out of it too, a long learning process. But when you do, you feel alive like never before.

    there is always a brighter day, you just have to open your eyes and see it

    Amen bro! I've never really been into drugs...Well, other than the ones that make me BIG.....

  6. #6
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    i used to be in way over my head with drugs. then i quit doing that shit and started something better...lifting! now my stress, pain, depression....everything bad in my life is put into my efforts at the gym; so i can turn it into something good. lifting weights turned my life around. but sometimes...you just get those feelings. sometimes they last a day, sometimes a month. but so far i have gained something from it all in the end.

    keep on truckin

    peace

  7. #7
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    i used to be in way over my head with drugs. then i quit doing that shit and started something better...lifting! now my stress, pain, depression....everything bad in my life is put into my efforts at the gym; so i can turn it into something good. lifting weights turned my life around. but sometimes...you just get those feelings. sometimes they last a day, sometimes a month. but so far i have gained something from it all in the end.

    keep on truckin

    peace

    Symatech, I'm glad your head is in the right place. Take that screw out and keep on being mentally tough. Your one of the good guys!!!! Be STRONG!

  8. #8
    Mr. Death's Avatar
    Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,441
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Take a deep breathe. Listen to the calmness of my voice. Listen to the waves of the ocean crash beneath your feet. Listen to the wind blow through your mind. Look at me. Feel my soul besides you. I am watching over you. Now, inhale through your nose. Smell the flowers.....We are one,.................................For the world thinks I no longer exists, but I will always be with you.....

    Never be afraid.

    I am a whisper................................But I am here!


    BLT
    You're Satan?

  9. #9
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Damn, as much as I drank last night, you'd think after reading that I'm Satan only heavily medicated....

  10. #10
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    I thought LSD for sure,trippy shit bro.......I looked at the time it was posted and said my bros fucked up....lol

  11. #11
    peam's Avatar
    peam is offline Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,779
    I thought this was gonna be a porn story

  12. #12
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    I thought this was gonna be a porn story
    Perv........get back to writing you essay

  13. #13
    peam's Avatar
    peam is offline Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,779
    needless to say I was a little dissappointed...... jk jk

  14. #14
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Are you trying to hypnotize me?

  15. #15
    peam's Avatar
    peam is offline Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,779
    who?

  16. #16
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    It's funny when I look at this post now, I say to myself "Wow, what in god's name possessed me to write something like this" Alcohol makes me do stupid shit....

  17. #17
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    It's funny when I look at this post now, I say to myself "Wow, what in god's name possessed me to write something like this" Alcohol makes me do stupid shit....
    Lord knows your not the only one............

  18. #18
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Lord knows your not the only one............

    Boy if that aint the truth!!!!! I mean seriously, is it possible for me to have one drink? Hell no. 1 leads to 2, which then leads to 2 bottles of wine, which then leads to doing shots...It's like I know that the last few shots will do me in, but I still say what the fuck!!! I LOVE THE FEELING!

  19. #19
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Boy if that aint the truth!!!!! I mean seriously, is it possible for me to have one drink? Hell no. 1 leads to 2, which then leads to 2 bottles of wine, which then leads to doing shots...It's like I know that the last few shots will do me in, but I still say what the fuck!!! I LOVE THE FEELING!
    bro to tell you the truth.....Id have no problem drinking everynight if it werent for the whole Hangover thing.........

  20. #20
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Boy if that aint the truth!!!!! I mean seriously, is it possible for me to have one drink? Hell no. 1 leads to 2, which then leads to 2 bottles of wine, which then leads to doing shots...It's like I know that the last few shots will do me in, but I still say what the fuck!!! I LOVE THE FEELING!
    Lucky SOB you can drink........I'm on cycle.....Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

  21. #21
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Yeah, but my drinking is coming to an end as of tonight. It's time to get back into shape and hopefully get on a cycle soon.

    BLT

  22. #22
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Yeah, but my drinking is coming to an end as of tonight. It's time to get back into shape and hopefully get on a cycle soon.

    BLT
    me too.........

  23. #23
    navydevildoc's Avatar
    navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    451
    I thought it was going to be the opening to this CD I have by Enigma... it has some woman saying things like that in the first minute of the CD....

    That CD really calms me down when I need it tho... that or DJ Shadow.

  24. #24
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    I thought it was going to be the opening to this CD I have by Enigma... it has some woman saying things like that in the first minute of the CD....

    That CD really calms me down when I need it tho... that or DJ Shadow.

    Sorry bro, I think it was an opening of a lot of bottles and beer caps...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •