50%Natural is offline Respected Member

Basketball season about to start

I know there are some football, hockey and baseball fans on the board but what about basketball? I love it more than any sport to watch and to play. If anybody is rooting for anybody then voice you opinions. Unfortunatley I am from Houston and the Rockets are going to be mediocore again. I am wondering about Kobe returning and how the hyped up Lebron James will do. I bet they will return/start in fine fashion. Anyone else? Oh yeah, anybody play virtual gm at nba.com If you do, lets start an AR group so we could compete against each other. What do ya think?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I know there are some football, hockey and baseball fans on the board but what about basketball? I love it more than any sport to watch and to play. If anybody is rooting for anybody then voice you opinions. Unfortunatley I am from Houston and the Rockets are going to be mediocore again. I am wondering about Kobe returning and how the hyped up Lebron James will do. I bet they will return/start in fine fashion. Anyone else? Oh yeah, anybody play virtual gm at nba.com If you do, lets start an AR group so we could compete against each other. What do ya think?
    Bro I love all Sports...........Basketball as well.............Im a heat fan.......mediocore year for them at best for them as well.........Ill check out the virtual game in the afternoon when i wake up tomorrow...I'll def let you know..........As for Lebron.....I think he'll do just fine....But could you just imagine the pressure this kid has.........damn....unreal..........Kobe....who knows....dont think he'll be performing his best with the media swarm with his case and what not.........

Heat? Lets escape Miami. Their prized pickup of Lamar Odom will do them no good. I bet Pat Reily is either fired or resigns at the end or during the season. I bet Kobe is clutch and shakes the hatters off. You know this chick who accuses him had sex with someone like the day before her and Kobe "hooked" up. She's a hooker looking for dough. Tell you what I'll start the group on virtual gm. I'll call it AR psychos. How about that? If you are interested click on the link...http://games.espn.go.com/vgm/frontpage

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

every team i like sucks

including my basketball team....i'm a NETS fan.i'm tired of being disappointed every year.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Pro Ball is ok. But it doesn't get really good untill the playoffs. College basketball is where its at. I'm from Kentucky, and basketball is life around here.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I'm not a big pro basketball fan but will always cheer for the Knicks when I have a chance (probably won't be able to do it again this year very much). I'm more into college basketball riding with the 'Cuse to win. Let's see if they do it again this year without Carmelo.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh i'm w/ you guys

college basketball and football crush pro sports IMO.i'll take a big ACC game over the nba finals any day of the week or a big ten football game(i'm a michigan fan see every team is a disappointment)

cb25 is offline Banned
    I'm glad i'm not the only one...

I've been counting down the days until Oct 28th...opening night baby!!

I'm a huge Phx Suns fan, have been since the mid 80s once i was old enough to understand the game...

As far as Lebron, i bet he has an OK year, probably rook of the year...but eventually (assuming he keeps his head straight) he'll be an all-star...Kobe is a toss-up at this point. One thing's for sure, if the Laker's don't win it all, it'll be the biggest upset in history (and i know there's a lot of people out there that would love to see it happen).

Yeah, if the lakers don't win that will be a huge upset. They went out and bought themselves a championship in Malone and Payton. We'll see. Yeah, I am pumped up about college ball too. Only thing that sucks is I don't know any of the players this year.

Thread Information