Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jdog55 is offline Associate Member

Cold from eating pussy?

Hey bros, i took one of my coworkers home last night and banged her. I went down on her before we had sex. The next day and even a little later that night i had a sore throat and today i have a sore throat and a little headache. Is it possible her pussy gave me a cold or was i going to get a cold anyway? If her puss gave me a cold i'm going to avoid her for now on.

jdog55

[email protected]

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    IMO youre just trying to show off...lol

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm with 956Vette on this

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your having an allergic reaction and should stop eating p*$!y altogether....best thing to do is to not even mess with another woman and stick to jacking off or cold showers........

I really do have a cold and it started right after that. I'm eating cold-eeze like crazy. Btw, they are the only cold remedy that is clinicaly proven to fight a cold. Is it just a coinsidence? I called her and i didn't tell her that i thought her pussy gave me a cold but i hinted around at asking if she had a cold or sniffles and she doesn't so i'm just wondering if it's possible is all...

Jdog55

[email protected]
    Last edited by jdog55; 10-19-2003 at 10:49 AM.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh this has happened to me

i have hooked up w/ girls and been sick the next day.there are alot of fluids being swapped getting down w/ chicks.i've had time happen on many occasions. or...maybe you caught pussluenza.now that shit will knock you on your sack

Thx, partyboy. Remeber the first friday movie where they went and bought suran wrap so they could go down on thier girlfirends? Do people actually do that? I've never thought about it until now.

Jdog55

[email protected]

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

haha

Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    Thx, partyboy. Remeber the first friday movie where they went and bought suran wrap so they could go down on thier girlfirends? Do people actually do that? I've never thought about it until now.

Jdog55

[email protected]
    yeah a dental dam!!we use to give them out a club i worked at in the city along w/ condoms at the bar. i could never use that thing, "umm hold on sweetie, i'm gonna get my rubber face mask so i can eat you out you foul bitch!"

Grant is offline Member

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dude...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Lmao...............

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55

Jdog55

[email protected]
    That wasnt Friday.....your thinking about Booty call

KeyMastur is offline VET
    fuck a cold - that's early symptoms of herpes my friend !!

nah, i sometimes get sick after swappin fluids with random chicks. easiest way to grab a case of strep throat.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't worry about it bro it will be gone in a few days. I would be more worried about getting cold sores lol

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Shit, they never said anything about this in sex ed class.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Stop eating those dirty things!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Stop eating those dirty things!
    Good rule of thumb....If it smells like colonge, leave it alone.....if it smells like fish, eat all u wish ...yeah I know that sick

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, just as my mom used to tell me, "You can play with it, but don't put it in your mouth!"

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    ooohhhh man....you guys scare me sometimes!! Actually, a lot of the time!! lol

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro you're going to avoid her if she gave you a cold......... come on now.... I could see if it was something like the herp but a cold

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You didn't get it from going down on her. Probably from somewhere else.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, It's my favorite thing in the world to do. Hell, If it gave me aids, I'd still keep going back for more!!!!!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Man, It's my favorite thing in the world to do. Hell, If it gave me aids, I'd still keep going back for more!!!!!
    haha...that's right...

you gotta have skills, tho...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    No. That is SO TRUE. You can get a soar throat from eating pussy. I had this same conversation a few years back with some friends. It happens a lot. It can be the cleanest pussy on earth and you can still get a virus from it.
    I never did any research on it. I just asked a few people if it happened to them to make sure I wasnt the only one.
    Im sure I could ask a gyno and he or she would know why.
    Girls get it too if they give a guy a blowie

I can live with a soar throat after knowing I just ate pussy from the hottest blonde hair blue eyed bitch in the state.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I can live with a soar throat after knowing I just ate pussy from the hottest blonde hair blue eyed bitch in the state.
    ME to bro

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    haha...that's right...

you gotta have skills, tho...
    Oh, I got the skills. The last 4 women I've been with have all said the same thing

"where in the world did you learn how to do that?"

It was like they all had talked with each other.

I like it when they say THANK YOU afterwards and truely mean it. 15 minutes later, they are still laying in the same spot in a daze with a smile on their face
    Even better when they actually wanna know your name afterwards. "God damn boy, whats your name"

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like it when they say THANK YOU afterwards and truely mean it. 15 minutes later, they are still laying in the same spot in a daze with a smile on their face
    Even better when they actually wanna know your name afterwards. "God damn boy, whats your name"

Priceless!!!!!!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Oh, I got the skills. The last 4 women I've been with have all said the same thing

"where in the world did you learn how to do that?"

It was like they all had talked with each other.
    nothing better than hearing that...

"Wow...that was amazing...i just...wow...i had no idea"

i've got a pretty innocent look, so they never see it coming...

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    nothing better than hearing that...

"Wow...that was amazing...i just...wow...i had no idea"

i've got a pretty innocent look, so they never see it coming...

Yeah me too.

This was the best yet. I was at a bar with my buddy, his fiance and all of her friends. Of course our talk led to Sex which led to oral sex. Well, being the guy that I am, I told the entire table how amazing I was at it. This tall blonde kept making fun of me and basically made me look like a fool. But, and the end of the night, she comes over, I give her oral sex. The kicker was the next day I got a call from my buddy and he said "Christina is telling all the girls you were amazing." Then, few days later we were all together again and this one girl whispers in my ear "So I heard about you and Christina, to bad that wasn't me"

So, I've had a big head ever since......I love it more than sex sometimes...I really do. If a girl doesn't like it, I WILL NOT DATE HER

cb25 is offline Banned
    Yeah me too.

This was the best yet. I was at a bar with my buddy, his fiance and all of her friends. Of course our talk led to Sex which led to oral sex. Well, being the guy that I am, I told the entire table how amazing I was at it. This tall blonde kept making fun of me and basically made me look like a fool. But, and the end of the night, she comes over, I give her oral sex. The kicker was the next day I got a call from my buddy and he said "Christina is telling all the girls you were amazing." Then, few days later we were all together again and this one girl whispers in my ear "So I heard about you and Christina, to bad that wasn't me"

So, I've had a big head ever since......I love it more than sex sometimes...I really do. If a girl doesn't like it, I WILL NOT DATE HER
    I agree...nothing like seeing her squirm and moan because of you...nice job on the bar pickup too...

Yeah, I play like I'm very innocent. I always tell them, It's never about me. I just want to make a girl smile......I also say, guys think about themselves too much when it comes to sex. Works everytime. The thing that sucks is when I say that, I sometimes don't get anything in return.....

cb25 is offline Banned
    Yeah, I play like I'm very innocent. I always tell them, It's never about me. I just want to make a girl smile......I also say, guys think about themselves too much when it comes to sex. Works everytime. The thing that sucks is when I say that, I sometimes don't get anything in return.....
    yup...works like a charm...sometimes too well...whatever - you know that they're telling their friends. Good karma comes back to you

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

BLT, you ever give a girl a G spot orgasm. Now that is awesome. I use to make my ex cum five of six times a night. I would finish and she would just lay there and pant. The first time I did it she asked me where I had learned that from, I told her that I had been studying up. I have been seeing this married lady, I met on the Internet, for a couple of months now and she is the same way. It doesn't work for some girls, and you have to loosen them up first. But when you hit that spot she will let you know. I love it!!!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    BLT, you ever give a girl a G spot orgasm. Now that is awesome. I use to make my ex cum five of six times a night. I would finish and she would just lay there and pant. The first time I did it she asked me where I had learned that from, I told her that I had been studying up. I have been seeing this married lady, I met on the Internet, for a couple of months now and she is the same way. It doesn't work for some girls, and you have to loosen them up first. But when you hit that spot she will let you know. I love it!!!
    lol, done that. THe girl ive frequented w/ for the last 5 or so yrs cant get outta bed for at least 5 mins later...she will get light-headed and pass out otherwise! Wasnt able to hit her G until about a yr ago though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12

Hell yeah!!!!!!

But other great line I tell them when I'm done, I say "oh that was nothing....I make sure it gets better everytime." That way they always come back for more.

or I make them "climb" the ladder..Meaning every orgasm they take a step up the ladder. I think the farthest one girl got was 8!!!!!! Usually after 5, they are mentally drained...
    Last edited by buylongterm; 10-20-2003 at 03:12 PM.

Why do you guys worry so much about making the woman happy? All I care about is getting mine!

JUST KIDDING!!

I need to get back on my cycle. Damn this clomid shit is killing me. Absolutely no sex drive. My girlfriend cried cause I embarrassed her. She climbed up on me while I was sleeping and tried to get me in the mood. I pushed her off and turned away. A few days later she told me why she was so sad. She said I told her guys always sacrifice sleep for sex and I just wanted to sleep.
    I dont even wanna go down on her. I feel so ashamed of myself Not living up to my full expectations.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    My girlfriend is sleeping right now. I got to wake her up and take care of some business. I'll check ya'll later.

I need to get back on my cycle. Damn this clomid shit is killing me. Absolutely no sex drive. My girlfriend cried cause I embarrassed her. She climbed up on me while I was sleeping and tried to get me in the mood. I pushed her off and turned away. A few days later she told me why she was so sad. She said I told her guys always sacrifice sleep for sex and I just wanted to sleep.
    I dont even wanna go down on her. I feel so ashamed of myself Not living up to my full expectations.
    I hate clomid too bro...hang in there. Makes you feel like a big ole puss walking around, wanting to cry, wanting alone time, etc. It'll be over soon.

peace,

ttgb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information