CutieFace Guest

Good to be back!

Hey all.....hope everyone is doing well....haven't been around for a few months...basically finishing up some personal crap...moved....and I'm finally settled....so wanted to stop by and say hello....

Board looks great as always

*smile*

Cutie

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I ran inot one of your old threads a couple of days ago and was wondering where you were..............glad you're back. Moving sucks dosen't it? Was it a move to a new place or out of state?

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I ran inot one of your old threads a couple of days ago and was wondering where you were..............glad you're back. Moving sucks dosen't it? Was it a move to a new place or out of state?

just to a new place and I did it by myself....cursing myself for that one...my body never felt such pain and exhaustion...rather squat 265lbs then move LOL.....next time I"m hiring people to do it for me!!!

so after scrubbing, painting etc....things have finally settled down

*smile*

Cutie

Hell yeah hire someone next time! Damn sounds like you had you're hands full. I can see there's a big difference between the sexes when it comes to moving into a new place; Women (for the most part) will repaint, clean everything and have certain places where everything is to go. As for us guys i doubt we even clen the porclen bowl much less the cabinets...........and paint........unless there's blood on it........whatever color it was when we moved in was the color we wanted anyway. Come to think of it I doubt if we'd paint it then either. hahahah

I was just about to ask you where "just a flutter away" was! I'll refran from offering a suggestion on the new location *wink*.

hybrid is offline Member
    moving sucks. glad to hear you got through it. if you had hired movers, they would have broken all your stuff and you would be pissed.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome back!!!!!!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Welcome back CF!

CutieFace Guest
    Thanks Guys

*smile*

Cutie

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Welcome back.. and I think juggys on to something.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Hola Cutieface!!!

I love her avatar Big Ol............and from reading some of her other threads she has a great outlook on life as well as I like that little tease tone she has in her responces.

No disrespect cutie.

CutieFace Guest
    I love her avatar Big Ol............and from reading some of her other threads she has a great outlook on life as well as I like that little tease tone she has in her responces.

No disrespect cutie.

None taken....*wink* now where exactly did you want me?

*smile*

Cutie

No fair teasing........please don't stop. hahaha

*blush*

CutieFace Guest
    No fair teasing........please don't stop. hahaha

*blush*
    Sorry was away for the weekend enjoying the beautiful fall foilage......the sun.....the peace, quiet.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

now you never did tell me where it was exactly you wanted me....hmmmmmm......I like a man who tells me what he wants...likes....needs from me

*wink*

Cutie

Nothing like getting away from it all is there? I'd imagine after all the choas with your moving and all it was time for a little rest. Ready to get back to the gym now?

Oh I have plenty of suggestions..........*big blush*.....but I need a little more information........are we staying in or going out......is it warm weather or cold......and do I need to work around a diet or competition preperation? If I want to do this right I have to know what I have to work with.........I have one shot at a good first impression, sure don't want to mess it up.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    welcome back...hope your new place provides everything you are looking for!

CutieFace Guest
    Nothing like getting away from it all is there? I'd imagine after all the choas with your moving and all it was time for a little rest. Ready to get back to the gym now?

Oh I have plenty of suggestions..........*big blush*.....but I need a little more information........are we staying in or going out......is it warm weather or cold......and do I need to work around a diet or competition preperation? If I want to do this right I have to know what I have to work with.........I have one shot at a good first impression, sure don't want to mess it up.

well I don't compete....no sugar/low carbs....lol.....warm during the day...chilly at night.....hmmmmm in or out? how about a little of both?

*wink*

Thank you tryingtogetbig....it's very nice and I'm enjoying it...also enjoying the fact that I'm very capable of doing a great many things i've never had to do for myself before....blonde w/ a tool box...damn it could be a dangerous thing LOL

*smile*

Cutie

Well I really don’t feel like cooking so let’s have dinner out…………..you like Thai………..or maybe seafood……….we’ll have to hold off on steak until you get to know me a little better (wouldn’t want to scare you, not just yet). As for some entertainment how about something were we move around, can talk and have a laugh………….putt-putt golf (if you’re felling tomboyish), club hopping (feel like drinking)…………oh wait……………..how about a night time bungee-jump(something to really get the heart racing)…………or would you like to go see a local band play somewhere? Of course you know all plans can change depending on what mood I think you might be in when I see you.

That should kill about four hours…………is it a week night or weekend?

CutieFace Guest
    Well I really don’t feel like cooking so let’s have dinner out…………..you like Thai………..or maybe seafood……….we’ll have to hold off on steak until you get to know me a little better (wouldn’t want to scare you, not just yet). As for some entertainment how about something were we move around, can talk and have a laugh………….putt-putt golf (if you’re felling tomboyish), club hopping (feel like drinking)…………oh wait……………..how about a night time bungee-jump(something to really get the heart racing)…………or would you like to go see a local band play somewhere? Of course you know all plans can change depending on what mood I think you might be in when I see you.

That should kill about four hours…………is it a week night or weekend?

seafood is good, putt putt golf is always funny w/ me...I'm a major klutz, not into clubs, prefer smaller pub type places...I'm not enough to get your heart racing? *wink*

*smile*

Cutie

Well I've no doubt my heart will be racing...........it was more for you..........I'm not exactly what you'd call handsome...........but I'm told I'm funny.......or did they say I'm funny looking? haha

Alright, seafood it is........putt-putt golf (loser has to do a shot after each hole?)............oh.....and I know of an off the beaten path pub we could end our date at. Small crowd and decent music. Well before we head there......what type music you like?

cb25 is offline Banned
    not to totally hijack jugg's mating dance...

i didn't know ya before, but i'll add my welcome back! to the pot...

CutieFace Guest
    Thanks CB *smile*

Jugg...anything except country and rap

*smile*

Cutie

cb25 is offline Banned
    country and rap? you just took away my 2 favorites!!

not really...i'm with you on country...but i'm a big rap fan...other than that, it's all good, i think i've got the most ecclectic taste in music...

CutieFace Guest
    sorry doll.....

*smile*

Cutie

Depending on my mood........or what mood I want to be in..........I listen to everything from classical to rock. Some country music is not bad but I'll listen to the really old stuff as opposed to the modern country today. Classical I love while working around the house or when alone.......clears my head. Rock most of the time but when in the gym I'll dig out the really hard stuff.........some of the people that come into the gym (I have a gym at work and the rule is first in picks the music.......I'm always there before everyone) give me some strange looks......hahaha. I'm not a big fan of rap but my daughter listens to so much of it I've gotten used to hearing it. You know you're getting old when your kid asks "Paul was with another group before Wings?"

I've been waiting for someone to come along and rib me a little for this cb25.............you're the winner.

cb25 is offline Banned
    hey c'mon, someone had to I couldn't let this thread turn into a private discussion...haha, just playin w/ ya bro...

sidenote: i'm surprised at the classical music, jugg...most people don't care for it - i personally listen to it while i'm studying - i think it helps me retain more, plus i have to have some noise in my house (don't like silence) and this is the least distracting...

cb25 is offline Banned
    oh yea, and i'll leave now, by all means, continue courting...

perhaps some music for you?

CutieFace Guest
    Depending on my mood........or what mood I want to be in..........I listen to everything from classical to rock. Some country music is not bad but I'll listen to the really old stuff as opposed to the modern country today. Classical I love while working around the house or when alone.......clears my head. Rock most of the time but when in the gym I'll dig out the really hard stuff.........some of the people that come into the gym (I have a gym at work and the rule is first in picks the music.......I'm always there before everyone) give me some strange looks......hahaha. I'm not a big fan of rap but my daughter listens to so much of it I've gotten used to hearing it. You know you're getting old when your kid asks "Paul was with another group before Wings?"

I've been waiting for someone to come along and rib me a little for this cb25.............you're the winner.

damn.......I listen mostly to rock/alternative rock.....prefer the hard stuff in the gym.....ok so there's one or two nelly /dmx songs that I actually do like...but if I admit that my kids will think it's ok to play it all the time...it's the really hard rap I'm not fond of....Classical is wonderful exp when you want to unwind, light some candles, soak in the tub or soak up someone else

* smile*

Cutie

Thread Information