bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member

Mass Junkie's new avatar....

So what do u guys think of it....I like it...pinhead is one bad mofo....good pick mass

peam is offline Suspended
    I liked the other one better..... except... let's see some skin next time!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    ummmmmm, why's Mass holding his breath............he's going to pass out and end up with a headache if he keeps it up!

I don't know................pinheads not one of my favorite. But I have to admit he looks better than the guy that was in his previous avatar. hahahaha

mass junkie is offline banned
    Thanks bro.......an oldie but a goodie................only gonna last a day though............Ill have a new one...once I get my bday present tomorrow.............

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Thanks bro.......an oldie but a goodie................only gonna last a day though............Ill have a new one...once I get my bday present tomorrow.............
    Mass please no ass shots...........PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Mass please no ass shots...........PLEASE
    .......hell no........dont want you guys wanking off to my shit

.......hell no........dont want you guys wanking off to my shit
    ..........LMFAO....ow bro u CRACK me up.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    ..........LMFAO....ow bro u CRACK me up.
    damn bro at least deny it or something............

damn bro at least deny it or something............
    O.K., I'll be nice............shhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell but peam is following me.

what? how am I following you?

Peam tell me something funny

I love you... funny enough?

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    what? how am I following you?
    Say u were on the thread and thought it would be a good way to make u post....see it worked

I love you... funny enough?
    sarcasm is not funny...........when aimed at you

Dude... you know I love you. Here's something TRULY funny.... you know that ex of mine... he told me yesterday I'm a head case and he can't be with me because I'm crazy and he has to keep his blood line strong.

Ooh yeah I've been lurking around but only because I'm trying to write my paper at the same time... I had to post about mass's avatar though.... because I'm sad he took the other one down.

Dude... you know I love you. Here's something TRULY funny.... you know that ex of mine... he told me yesterday I'm a head case and he can't be with me because I'm crazy and he has to keep his blood line strong.
    Well give him a swift kick to the nutz and say "bornbad wants to know how strong the blood line fills now"

no.....thats sad..........that you keep putting up with that shit.........just tell him you found somebody else....and that he(your ex).....has a really small pecker compared to your new man.............now thats funny

Da Bull is offline Banned
    WTF...........................I know were he lives

lol... can't tell him anything now... he blocked me on AIM and Iwon't call him... and unless I have some reason to drive south for 8 hours then... I won't be seeing him...probably ever. sucks that I fell in love with an asshole... I deserve the best... he's far from it. oh well here's something funny then... 2500 words.... due in oh 12 hours.... how many words do I have now? 543!

Ooh yeah I've been lurking around but only because I'm trying to write my paper at the same time... I had to post about mass's avatar though.... because I'm sad he took the other one down.
    Why......tomorrow he's an old man,this suits him well j/k bro

lol... can't tell him anything now... he blocked me on AIM and Iwon't call him... and unless I have some reason to drive south for 8 hours then... I won't be seeing him...probably ever. sucks that I fell in love with an asshole... I deserve the best... he's far from it. oh well here's something funny then... 2500 words.... due in oh 12 hours.... how many words do I have now? 543!
    oh I totally forgot that your still working on that........Do you wanna show us what you have so far?..........im assuming you did it on comp....so you can just copy and paste

if you want me to.... I have no problem with my CRAPPY writing being POSTED on AR... lol... no for real I'll post it

In explorations of William Shakespeare’s play Hamlet, the main character’s sanity is most often questioned. I believe Hamlet, the main character, is pretending to be mad in order to allow him as much time as possible to prove to the people of Denmark that his Uncle, now King Claudius, is guilty for the murder of King Hamlet. Hamlet’s act of madness is exhibited and confirmed in situations where he interacts with his mother, Ophelia, and also with his questioning of his own sins and with his comments about his own insanity.

There are several encounters Hamlet has with his mom which can lead the reader to believe he is only pretending to be insane. For example, in Act III scene II Hamlet mentions to his mother how short the prologue is, when she agrees he tells her that women’s love is also short. With that comment, Hamlet has proved to the audience that he has spoken of the prologue’s length not simply to make conversation, but to get underneath his mother’s skin, and make her feel guilty for how quickly she had remarried after King Hamlet’s death. Later in the play Hamlet confides in his mother, after their heart to heart discussion, that he is not mad, he is only mad in craft. (3.4 209-210) What Hamlet was telling his mother is that he is not insane as most of the people in Denmark have been saying; rather he is only acting mad to do a job. That job being to avenge his father’s death. Hamlet makes his mother promise to not tell Claudius that he is mad but she must do it in order to protect her son. (4.1 7-13) Seeing that the Queen says and exaggerates even, her opinion that Hamlet is insane all to protect her son shows the reader that she trusts Hamlet and believes he is doing the right thing. Hamlet told her of his plan to switch the death sentence letters so Queen Gertrude, knowing this plan, wanted to keep Claudius thinking that his plan would be carried out successfully. At the end of the play Queen Gertrude warns her son of the poisonous drink that is killing her. (5.2 328-330) It could be believed that Hamlet’s mother truly is on his side, and if he had been seriously insane and not faking it, she would not have warned Hamlet of the poison, she would have let him drink it as to end his misery and put him out of this world. If he were truly mad, she would have thought it easier for him to die and lay with his father than to suffer the torture Denmark would inflict on him alive.

As it is exhibited with his mom, Hamlet’s mere act of madness is exhibited also with Ophelia his love interest, and daughter of Polonius. As Hamlet’s madness is questioned, his sincerity in loving Ophelia can also be questioned. From studying the play it can be perceived that Hamlet is genuinely in love with Ophelia. In Zeferelli’s interpretation of the play, Hamlet can be seen witnessing Polonius forbidding Ophelia to speak with him. I believe that event is one reason Hamlet tried to distance himself immediately from Ophelia, he did not want to get hurt. Hamlet spoke of his love for Ophelia saying that it drove him to his madness.

In explorations of William Shakespeare’s play Hamlet, the main character’s sanity is most often questioned. I believe Hamlet, the main character, is pretending to be mad in order to allow him as much time as possible to prove to the people of Denmark that his Uncle, now King Claudius, is guilty for the murder of King Hamlet. Hamlet’s act of madness is exhibited and confirmed in situations where he interacts with his mother, Ophelia, and also with his questioning of his own sins and with his comments about his own insanity.

There are several encounters Hamlet has with his mom which can lead the reader to believe he is only pretending to be insane. For example, in Act III scene II Hamlet mentions to his mother how short the prologue is, when she agrees he tells her that women’s love is also short. With that comment, Hamlet has proved to the audience that he has spoken of the prologue’s length not simply to make conversation, but to get underneath his mother’s skin, and make her feel guilty for how quickly she had remarried after King Hamlet’s death. Later in the play Hamlet confides in his mother, after their heart to heart discussion, that he is not mad, he is only mad in craft. (3.4 209-210) What Hamlet was telling his mother is that he is not insane as most of the people in Denmark have been saying; rather he is only acting mad to do a job. That job being to avenge his father’s death. Hamlet makes his mother promise to not tell Claudius that he is mad but she must do it in order to protect her son. (4.1 7-13) Seeing that the Queen says and exaggerates even, her opinion that Hamlet is insane all to protect her son shows the reader that she trusts Hamlet and believes he is doing the right thing. Hamlet told her of his plan to switch the death sentence letters so Queen Gertrude, knowing this plan, wanted to keep Claudius thinking that his plan would be carried out successfully. At the end of the play Queen Gertrude warns her son of the poisonous drink that is killing her. (5.2 328-330) It could be believed that Hamlet’s mother truly is on his side, and if he had been seriously insane and not faking it, she would not have warned Hamlet of the poison, she would have let him drink it as to end his misery and put him out of this world. If he were truly mad, she would have thought it easier for him to die and lay with his father than to suffer the torture Denmark would inflict on him alive.

As it is exhibited with his mom, Hamlet’s mere act of madness is exhibited also with Ophelia his love interest, and daughter of Polonius. As Hamlet’s madness is questioned, his sincerity in loving Ophelia can also be questioned. From studying the play it can be perceived that Hamlet is genuinely in love with Ophelia. In Zeferelli’s interpretation of the play, Hamlet can be seen witnessing Polonius forbidding Ophelia to speak with him. I believe that event is one reason Hamlet tried to distance himself immediately from Ophelia, he did not want to get hurt. Hamlet spoke of his love for Ophelia saying that it drove him to his madness.
    Keep goin' girl......looks good

yeah right you didn't even read that shit.... you and your pound of spinach ass

Looks good so far.........only 1957 words to go.............Nothing like waiting to the last minute to get the creative juices flowing huh?

lol yeah thanks mass! what's that avatar from anyways?

lol yeah thanks mass! what's that avatar from anyways?
    you mean to tell me......youve never seen Hellraiser?...............My favorite Horror films

never... I have seen van wilder though....

never... I have seen van wilder though....
    That one is funny as hell..............Hey peam how about for your b-day..............me and all the guys send you some fresh eclairs......jk.........funny ass scene though

sick! how about...... "That's not bong! That's for my schlong!" "You mean I put my mouth on your cock pump?"

yeah right you didn't even read that shit.... you and your pound of spinach ass
    I'm getting this feeling you don't love me anymore

dude...whatever... 633 words... I'm gonna need some help later guys... I don't think I'm gonna make it to 2500

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I like the new avatar. Personally, I would have went for the old dude from Phantasm.

Thread Information