bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member

What should I do?

Ok, for some reason my dad thinks AAS is the devil. He asked me the other day if Lee Priest does juice. I told him he does. So then he asks me, "your not gonna take steroids are you"? Then he says, dont do that shit, unless you wanna kill yourself. That statement kinda pissed me off, because really he doesnt know anything about AAS. In fact, I showed the cover of Flex with Arnold on it, and he sayed "yeah thats arnold on all them steroids." So what should I tell him? That I'm gonna stay natural, or should I tell him that I eventually will, and when I do, I prove to him that AAS is not the devil! What do you guys think? Thanks.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Well if you live at home with him, don't tell him. He won't understand and you most likely would be kicked out of the house.

Otherwise, why do you care what he thinks?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bro.....I'm 43........my mom freaks out on me......The torture will never stop.MOM's will be MOM's,and DADS's will be DAD's.Tell 'em it better than being a crack head!!

Calipso you HOin' tonight bro...........lol

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Bro.....I'm 43........my mom freaks out on me......The torture will never stop.MOM's will be MOM's,and DADS's will be DAD's.Tell 'em it better than being a crack head!!
    Your alright for a 43 year old guy. Most of my fights I get into are with guys in their 40's who think just because they are older, that I should do what they say (Driving especially). I'm cruising down this 2 lane "Interstate" in Salem, MA. This guy pull out infront of me and starts to scream to slow down. I'm like WTF! I was 50 feet away from you and you pulled out. So I chucked my protein shake at his open window and he got soaked. Poor protein, and poor me for being down 50 grams of whey yesterday.

Calipso you HOin' tonight bro...........lol
    Of course, you are as usual. I remember when I became a Member you were a lowly Associate. Damn you must have ALOT of free time from the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Of course, you are as usual. I remember when I became a Member you were a lowly Associate. Damn you must have ALOT of free time from the family.
    I'm divorced bro,fuck everything

lol........I'm divorced bro,fuck everything

lol........I'm divorced bro,fuck everything

You posted the same thing twice whore!

I guess the reason is because I dont want to lose his respect.

Well if you live at home with him, don't tell him. He won't understand and you most likely would be kicked out of the house.

Otherwise, why do you care what he thinks?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    I guess the reason is because I dont want to lose his respect.
    Well if you don't wanna lose his respect you better hide that shit good. I'll never tell anyone in my family about my connections to AS.

Yeah I could tell them that. I could also tell them its better than drinkin a damn damn bottle of wine, or a twelve pack of beer every night!!

Yeah I could tell them that. I could also tell them its better than drinkin a damn damn bottle of wine, or a twelve pack of beer every night!!
    Better yet, don't tell them at all. You might come to regret it, if you do tell them.

You posted the same thing twice whore!
    I love ya bro...........you crack me up.........LMAO

I love ya bro...........you crack me up.........LMAO
    ::Waits for Da Bull to post this again 2-3 times::

Used properly AS is safer than alcohol or drugs.Case closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Used properly AS is safer than alcohol or drugs.Case closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    then again his father could argue the point......."Not using it at all is as safe"

::Waits for Da Bull to post this again 2-3 times::
    LMAO............ that's great!

Peam is here, I wonder if she'll take notice to me.

then again his father could argue the point......."Not using it at all is as safe"
    True,very true

Peam is here, I wonder if she'll take notice to me.
    She is sneaky

I heard from a source that Peam secretly wants me but is scared to show it.

True,very true
    If I was his father I'd argue the same point. "You are just as safe not using that steroid shit."

Then again you only live once, so might as well make the most of it.

If I was his father I'd argue the same point. "You are just as safe not using that steroid shit."

Then again you only live once, so might as well make the most of it.
    Heard that bro.........no regrets

Heard that bro.........no regrets
    Damn right, you sit there and dwell on past occurances and regret that shit......you'll have wasted your life living in the past. Gotta look forward, I'm only 20 (21 in November). I got a long life infront of me (Unless I keep driving like a maniac).

Damn right, you sit there and dwell on past occurances and regret that shit......you'll have wasted your life living in the past. Gotta look forward, I'm only 20 (21 in November). I got a long life infront of me (Unless I keep driving like a maniac).
    lol.....slow down.........but keep posting,you have like 95 more to go

So what should I tell him? That I'm gonna stay natural, or should I tell him that I eventually will, and when I do, I prove to him that AAS is not the devil! What do you guys think?
    Well, if you still live with your parents and dad says "no steroids in my house", then thats the law of the land, live with it.

If you do not live with your parents, then make sure the question never comes up... period. I am in my mid 30's and thats what I do, I would never lie to my parents, I respect them too much (after all the shit I put them thru growing up, and now being a dad myself, I now "understand" a lot of things).

As far as AAS is concerned, I make sure my parents know I take a ton of supplements, protein and stuff like that, make sure they know how much I work out (even make a point of jogging in the afternoon and doing a few hundred pushups in the evening when watching TV when I visit them), and I wear loose clothes.

Remember, your parent(s) are for life... don't fuck it up with them over something as stupid as juice. I know too many good bros who are estranged from their parent(s) for various reasons and thats just not healthy.

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Well, if you still live with your parents and dad says "no steroids in my house", then thats the law of the land, live with it.

If you do not live with your parents, then make sure the question never comes up... period. I am in my mid 30's and thats what I do, I would never lie to my parents, I respect them too much (after all the shit I put them thru growing up, and now being a dad myself, I now "understand" a lot of things).

As far as AAS is concerned, I make sure my parents know I take a ton of supplements, protein and stuff like that, make sure they know how much I work out (even make a point of jogging in the afternoon and doing a few hundred pushups in the evening when watching TV when I visit them), and I wear loose clothes.

Remember, your parent(s) are for life... don't fuck it up with them over something as stupid as juice. I know too many good bros who are estranged from their parent(s) for various reasons and thats just not healthy.

Red
    Well said DAD.........j/k bro

Thanks Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

Red

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Don't tell them. AS are so taboo that many people would be more understanding if you were smoking crack. No matter how much you tried to educate them on the safe use of AS, more than likely they would never aprove.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Don't tell them. AS are so taboo that many people would be more understanding if you were smoking crack.
    Ain't that the sad truth!!!

Steroids have been so demonized by the media machine over the last few decades that people who destroy their body with dope get more sympathy than those of us who use legitimate medication to better our bodies.

What a messed up world...

Red

Thread Information