pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Feeling guilty after a cheat weekend...

It's Monday and I'm feeling like shit after cheating all weekend! I didn't go to the gym at all, had dessert Saturday night and drank beer and ate wings all day Sunday watching football on the couch. Then, to top it off, I went out for ice cream after the game! I basically fell off the wagon and gave way to being lazy. I hate it when this happens! Sucks cause now I feel guilty and run down. Anyone else with me here?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bro I not only fell of the wagon I set fire to it and bought a ticket to fatville. I'm far to embarassed to even tell you all the junk I ate............compaired to me you hit a bump in the road.

Well no need to beat ourselves up over it..........regroup and get back to it is all I can say. I feel so bad i doubt i have a cheat meal for weeks.

I feel much better now

thank you!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Are you on a contest diet bro? If not dont let it bother you!!! 1 weekend of fatty food wont fuck up your physic! It might have done you good to rest and spoil yourself, now make up for it this week in the gym! Slaughter the weights, go home and eat and have a good nights sleep.

Anytime big guy....................now who's going to cheer me up? hahahaha

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i too cheated heavily this weekend and i paid for it. i got the worst stomach ache in a long time. guess my body was not use to all that shit and preservitives. owell it was worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Not me! Im still tierd from the last time you needed a big "cheer" in you

here, this might help...

http://board1.mantisforums.com/uploa...threadid=20059

hybrid is offline Member
    Damn, I thought this was going to be a juicy thread about a wild weekend one night stand.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, looking the way you do, cheating here and there is NOT going to hurt!!!!! BTW, thanks for the PICS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    Damn, I thought this was going to be a juicy thread about a wild weekend one night stand.
    You want juicy? OK then, here's a story about a buddy of mine....who just got a job selling memberships at the gym. A 48 year old lady comes in and asks for a tour. He doesn't sign her up but she asks for his number. The next morning, she calls him and has him drive over for lunch at this shopping center. He ends up getting a blow job in the front seat of her car, they skip lunch. The next day, they meet at some park, she rides him in the car and sends him all these pics of her in lingerie later on email. He forwarded me the pics at work and I would post one but I deleted them so the manager here wouldn't see. Anyway, this chick is married, has 2 children, 1 of which is 29, 3 years older than my buddy! She looks very old in the face...decent body though....big brown nipples Well, apparently, she's coming over to his place today with her 43 year old friend to managetoi (sp) it up a bit. So my friend is lovin the new job. Sick bastard.

Pump...........that did the trick bro! Sweet bro, sweeeeeeet.

Palme................you loved it and you know it. Btw, we're out of milk so pick some up on the way home would ya.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    You want juicy? OK then, here's a story about a buddy of mine....who just got a job selling memberships at the gym. A 48 year old lady comes in and asks for a tour. He doesn't sign her up but she asks for his number. The next morning, she calls him and has him drive over for lunch at this shopping center. He ends up getting a blow job in the front seat of her car, they skip lunch. The next day, they meet at some park, she rides him in the car and sends him all these pics of her in lingerie later on email. He forwarded me the pics at work and I would post one but I deleted them so the manager here wouldn't see. Anyway, this chick is married, has 2 children, 1 of which is 29, 3 years older than my buddy! She looks very old in the face...decent body though....big brown nipples Well, apparently, she's coming over to his place today with her 43 year old friend to managetoi (sp) it up a bit. So my friend is lovin the new job. Sick bastard.
    me likey the stranger..................awww man must be nice

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    pump... 1st I don't think having one weekend off the wagon will hurt especially with your Genetics and physique! Also, it helps reasses yourself and get the demons out also. Good for you though!

Jug... Wish I could help bro, but.... well sometimes ... it takes more than a mear mortal to help out some .... J/k!

Story was very good and while I sit here icing my quad/knee.... it cheers me up and well...
    SID
    Last edited by ripsid; 10-06-2003 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    me likey the stranger..................awww man must be nice
    My buddy just called...fresh from banging the cradle robber. It gets dirtier...He said he blew 3 loads up in her...one in her mouth (she supposedly swallows and he's on a cycle now so he said he shot like 4 Tablespoons in there and not a drop spilled out! ), one in her puss and one in her ass (she asked for that one)! This chick is a straight freak! I'll have to get a hold of her pic. Can you say "grandma"?

My buddy just called...fresh from banging the cradle robber. It gets dirtier...He said he blew 3 loads up in her...one in her mouth (she supposedly swallows and he's on a cycle now so he said he shot like 4 Tablespoons in there and not a drop spilled out! ), one in her puss and one in her ass (she asked for that one)! This chick is a straight freak! I'll have to get a hold of her pic. Can you say "grandma"?
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Bro you have to put up a picture, nothing that will get you in trouble just something so we can get an idea of what she looks like. But before you do you have to tell us if you'd play tag with her.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro you have to put up a picture, nothing that will get you in trouble just something so we can get an idea of what she looks like. But before you do you have to tell us if you'd play tag with her.
    Screw the pic....I need her #.....

I'm gonna work on getting a pic tonight. I'll have to resize it. Just hope her kids aren't on AR ! Wouldn't that suck to find out on AR that your mom's a cheating whore?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO....Pump definetly give us a pic....this lady sounds great! I love the part where her daughter is older than him....

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm gonna work on getting a pic tonight. I'll have to resize it. Just hope her kids aren't on AR ! Wouldn't that suck to find out on AR that your mom's a cheating whore?
    U better hope that it's not any of the guys who are named as the baddest mf on this board......that would sux.....I can see the headlines now....pumpseeker found in dark alley w/o head...

It gets better...the old lady referred her friend to him. This chick is 43. Last night he went over to her house and banged her upstairs while her husband was in the basement. Apparently, they have an "open relationship". So Monday, he's banging both of the ladies at his place, together! I told him he should start a jiggalo gig. He's considering it.

Open relationship? I could never do that, upload the pic pump, the thread will get bumped until you do!

Man, I've been working on my buddy to send me those pics again all week! He won't do it cause he knows I'm gonna post em on here, or show friends (which would embarass the hell outta him!) God I wish I saved them! Classics. I deleted them immediately after looking though because my boss and our compliance dept reads like every fucking email I send or receive and I catch all kinds of shit if they're not business related. I do have 1 chance of recovering a pic though. I sent one of the better pics to a co worker. He may have it still in his inbox. I'll check Monday and send it home for resizing if he does. You will laugh your ass off!

I have the pic!! But I'm at work and cannot resize it here. Can I email it to someone to resize and post? Post or PM your email address if so! This is good!

as promised...

I resized it myself you lazy bastards!!! Here she is (finally)!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Feeling guilty after a cheat weekend...-donna.jpg  

again, she's 48, my buddy that's bangin her is 26. And he's still bangin her 43 year old friend too, while her husband is downstairs. I don't have a pic of her but she lives in WV so I imagine she's as broke down as this broad

I went through hell to recover that pic and nobody has a comment? WTF

Bro I just opened it up................got to give us a moment........I have to make it look like I'm working. haha

Well..........I'll have to say she's a little more than rough around the edges but for being the age she is she's not too too bad. Hell I've seen a lot worse. Although I don't know if I could make hay with her.............then again I like the freaky ones. hahahaha

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Pumpseeker...thanks for the pic! Hell if all he is doing is banging her...no strings attached...no "I love you" type shit...hell yeah-I'd do it too! I ain't scared to admit it!

Oh and Pumpseeker...that link above to the pictures earned you another cheat weekend! That was HOT! If noboby else appreciates those links, you can PM them to me anytime! HOT!

Bro I just opened it up................got to give us a moment........I have to make it look like I'm working. haha

Well..........I'll have to say she's a little more than rough around the edges but for being the age she is she's not too too bad. Hell I've seen a lot worse. Although I don't know if I could make hay with her.............then again I like the freaky ones. hahahaha
    I'll say that she looks like a FREAK! One of those gimmie gimmie all the F"N Time till she kills you gals! Not that that's bad you know... For your buddy... it definately an experience !!! and having the 2 of them... well... that's one for the books bro..

SID

Pumpseeker...I was just sitting here thinking...you dawg - are you really the 26 y.o. 'friend' and are the one banging the 'lady'?

You know my thoughts on it already...but it just hit me it might actually be your horndog ass in your story! Hope so!

peace,

ttgb

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Cheat weekend? I feel like i'm cheating every day on this bulk period. I just finished a bacon double quarter pounder with cheese from mcd's. 50 grams of protien and 20 heart health grams of saturated fat later i feel like a fucking slob.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Pumpseeker...I was just sitting here thinking...you dawg - are you really the 26 y.o. 'friend' and are the one banging the 'lady'?

You know my thoughts on it already...but it just hit me it might actually be your horndog ass in your story! Hope so!

peace,

ttgb
    That would make it more interesting wouldn't it? Well..........

it wasn't me! I shit you not. And the latest is my buddy screwed this divorced cop lady (another older woman) who is now stalking him. She keeps calling him at all hours even though he cut her off after they had sex. He even caught her scoping out his house last Thursday at midnight with her headlights off. (He never told her where he lived!!!) I think he messed with the wrong chick this time!

it wasn't me! I shit you not. And the latest is my buddy screwed this divorced cop lady (another older woman) who is now stalking him.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shit man older women are trouly freaks! Im almost scared now!

mass junkie is offline banned
    That would make it more interesting wouldn't it? Well..........

it wasn't me! I shit you not. And the latest is my buddy screwed this divorced cop lady (another older woman) who is now stalking him. She keeps calling him at all hours even though he cut her off after they had sex. He even caught her scoping out his house last Thursday at midnight with her headlights off. (He never told her where he lived!!!) I think he messed with the wrong chick this time!
    Thats crazy bro...........I though only younger chicks did the stalking thing

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    for 48 not bad at all, tell ur freind congradulations.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    And the latest is my buddy screwed this divorced cop lady (another older woman) who is now stalking him. She keeps calling him at all hours even though he cut her off after they had sex. He even caught her scoping out his house last Thursday at midnight with her headlights off. (He never told her where he lived!!!) I think he messed with the wrong chick this time!
    lol i was wondering if this shit would come back to haunt him. I just found this thread today and holy sh** it's hilarious. Does your "friend" do this a lot or did it all start with the gym lady. carazy. tell him to have fun and watch out for cop lady.

hope he is into the "handcuff thing"!! lol

Oh shit...the things we can get ourselves into sometimes!!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I met this married lady on the internet and have hooked up with her several times. She is a complete freak; she likes it all especially giving head. She usually meets me either on Tuesdays or Thursday nights, she comes to my house, we go at it for a couple of hours, clean up and then off she goes back to her hubby. They have an open marriage so he is cool with it. It is a trip. She only contacts me on line, she will catch me at work and we will talk about our next meeting, then we will meet and then I won't hear from her for about a week and then we do it again. She sometimes goes to a club in Atlanta with her friends on Saturday nights. They get a Hotel room across from the club and just stay the night. She wants me to come up there one Saturday night and go to the club together, and pick out a girl to be with us that night. I am really looking forward to that. My friends have now given me a new nickname, Internet Slut. I love it.....

Thread Information