DBfitness is offline Junior Member

Busted by the gf

To make a long story short, my gf found out I was juicing again and well it didnt go over too well. I told her there was no way I was stopping in the middle of the cycle, so she says "well no sex for you then for the next 5 weeks" (which is how long I told her I had left) but its really 7 weeks. Im taking Test so I dont hardly think I can stop having sex for 5 weeks. I doubt she will hold up with her threat but if she does then all I can say is playa play on. I cant be held responsible for the actions of my penis while on Test. Have a good one!

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by DBfitness
    To make a long story short, my gf found out I was juicing again and well it didnt go over too well. I told her there was no way I was stopping in the middle of the cycle, so she says "well no sex for you then for the next 5 weeks" (which is how long I told her I had left) but its really 7 weeks. Im taking Test so I dont hardly think I can stop having sex for 5 weeks. I doubt she will hold up with her threat but if she does then all I can say is playa play on. I cant be held responsible for the actions of my penis while on Test. Have a good one!
    Find a new g/f. One that can actually understand what your doing.

Have you explained your actions and reasons for doing AS?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Your right there bro,the old test dick is a mofo

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Getting a new g/f is not that easy. I just took some liquid clen in front of my g/f and she got pissed and went to bed. (took it to stay up tonight, no adarol)
    They get upset because it is just something for them to bitch about and have you kiss their ass for it. Chances are if you are a big guy and she has knowledge of you doing it in the past then she is bitching to get attention. Wake her up by slapping her ass with you high rise test building in the morning. It will all be better.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I cannot believe you beat me here calipso,your getting good.........lol

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I cannot believe you beat me here calipso,your getting good.........lol

haha

talon is offline Senior Member
    DBfitness. My g/f told me that if I ever did steroids she would leave me. Now she is my ex, but were trying to get close again. Well she knows I started my current (first) cycle and she has accepted it. You have to sit her down and tell her about your endeavours, the ins and outs and why you are taking them. Let here know all of the bad sides and all of the good, then she what she has to say. IMO, thats selfish of her. She needs to understand you persuit for what you want, while you understand hers. If she wont give it up, I wouldnt stand for it. That sounds like something out of a highschool drama.....Hell, my ex is going to let me screw her in the a** when the test kicks in, just cause I told her how horny Ill be and its one of my fantasies Ive never tried...

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    DBfitness. My g/f told me that if I ever did steroids she would leave me. Now she is my ex, but were trying to get close again. Well she knows I started my current (first) cycle and she has accepted it. You have to sit her down and tell her about your endeavours, the ins and outs and why you are taking them. Let here know all of the bad sides and all of the good, then she what she has to say. IMO, thats selfish of her. She needs to understand you persuit for what you want, while you understand hers. If she wont give it up, I wouldnt stand for it. That sounds like something out of a highschool drama.....Hell, my ex is going to let me screw her in the a** when the test kicks in, just cause I told her how horny Ill be and its one of my fantasies Ive never tried...
    Remember one thing about anal.

When she says slowly, it means PUMP ME HARDER TALON!

Mmmmm...annnalll

Well here's the problem I explained everything to her and she understand that, but what she is pissed about is because I told her I wouldnt do it anymore about 8 months ago. Ive taken a cycle before and she knew about it and didnt care, but she thinks now that Ive started another one that Im going to get "addicted" and keep using all the time and eventually hurt myself. I tried explaining to her I wont get addicted We re not talking about cigarettes here babe. Anyways ya she told me she would leave me too but when she found out she said there was no way she could leave me because of that but she is going to make sure I pay for my actions with the no sex thing for 5 weeks. DAMN I SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER I WAS ON MY LAST WEEK!!!!!! FUCK ME!

I really doubt she holds up to it. How can she deny a rock hard Test dick for 5 weeks?? Ill make damn sure I get outta the shower and walk around naked in front of her plenty of times in the next 5 weeks and see what she thinks about that. She cant go from 3 times a day to none for the next 5 weeks. Just cant be done. I hope not anyways!!!

talon is offline Senior Member
    Well here's the problem I explained everything to her and she understand that, but what she is pissed about is because I told her I wouldnt do it anymore about 8 months ago. Ive taken a cycle before and she knew about it and didnt care, but she thinks now that Ive started another one that Im going to get "addicted" and keep using all the time and eventually hurt myself. I tried explaining to her I wont get addicted We re not talking about cigarettes here babe. Anyways ya she told me she would leave me too but when she found out she said there was no way she could leave me because of that but she is going to make sure I pay for my actions with the no sex thing for 5 weeks. DAMN I SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER I WAS ON MY LAST WEEK!!!!!! FUCK ME!
    Wow, bro, all I have to say is start humping her leg ..LOL...or making it REALLY obvious that you need some. She sounds like the type of girl that will cave in eventually....Good luck bro...

Wow, bro, all I have to say is start humping her leg ..LOL...or making it REALLY obvious that you need some. She sounds like the type of girl that will cave in eventually....Good luck bro...
    Thanks man. Ya Im banking on the fact she just said those things cause she was pissed. If not I know her weak spots. Any one else ever had a girl who just crumbled when you kissed their ear?

Thanks man. Ya Im banking on the fact she just said those things cause she was pissed. If not I know her weak spots. Any one else ever had a girl who just crumbled when you kissed their ear?
    Necks are the weak spot on most chicks. Gotta find the right place on the neck though, different spot each time.

Grant is offline Member
    The chicks that freak me out are the ones that hold out for sex. It makes it weird because it seems as if they don't desire it, otherwise they would be suffering by holding out too. I know if I were to punish a chick, it would be by wearing ear plugs, not abstaining from sex.

mass junkie is offline banned
    if it helps you keep your Sexual appetite in check....you can always look at talons Pics................I think he made me go sterile.........

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    The chicks that freak me out are the ones that hold out for sex. It makes it weird because it seems as if they don't desire it, otherwise they would be suffering by holding out too. I know if I were to punish a chick, it would be by wearing ear plugs, not abstaining from sex.

Exactly my point. Thats why I dont think she will follow through on it. She will last for about a week Im guessing before she decides she cant take it anymore. She enjoys sex as much if not more than me. Especially when Im on Test (even tho she just thought I got an extra burst in my step) haha. She is usually the one to throw off the clothes and say lets get down to business (doesnt actually say that but you know what i mean) If she does hold out then I commend her on her discipline, while at the same time humping her best friend

I'm telling you. Lick the vagina and she'll come around. She is bluffing.

Grant is offline Member
    If she does enjoy sex, that's a different case.....next time she makes you mad, say,"Alright that's it! I'm not eating anymore food until you apologize to me!" hopefully she catches the parallel or she will probably look at you like an idiot like people do to me when i make my parallels......nobody start dissecting my parallel because i know he wants to eat more than she wants him to eat

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I'm telling you. Lick the vagina and she'll come around. She is bluffing.

Only problem with that is getting her pants off. She ll know Im trying to seduce her once I start trying to take the clothes off. If worse comes to worse then Ill just hand cuff her ass to the bed and do everything that I know will turn her on to her. But I still think she is bluffing and will come around once she calms down.

Just lie and say you don't care about yourself. Tell her you just want to make her happy. Hand cuff and then take it out on her ass doggy style. Yeah, that is what I would do. Romance and then down right dirtyness.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Just lie and say you don't care about yourself. Tell her you just want to make her happy. Hand cuff and then take it out on her ass doggy style. Yeah, that is what I would do. Romance and then down right dirtyness.

jersey juice is offline Member
    My gf knows I used to cycle and I was on HRT, I'm probably gonna have to go back on HRT. The only thing she worries about is that when I'm all juiced up & horny that I'll cheat on her (I was in a previous BAD relationship & she was the "other" woman) I regret cheating on my ex but we owned a house joint banks accounts and it was easier to just stay & be miserable then sort everything out... but I finally left and I really do love my new gf... so I convinced her that HRT isn't the same as using 750mg of test lol... makes her feel a little better.... thank god she's a nympho and wants it as much as I do

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Fuck it my girlfreind says the same shit, if you do another cycle blablabla, well she thinks im doin a cycle now. WAIT UNTIL SHE sees me in a couple weeks. IM Starting NEXT MONDAY SO. It stupid because im a big guy weather im on or of, so every one always thinks im saucing so whats the difference. Shell know though with the test because im goin to be bangin her like 4 times a day when the test kicks in.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    If she holds out on ya just wait for her to go to sleep and start jerking off right by her pillow!!

ross3814 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant

ross3814 is offline Member
    she wont hold out dude. she's prob bluffing. whenever my girl says shit like that, im slappin skins with her within 2 nights.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    tell her you have a hormone problem and a doctor gives it to u lol. that might work

she's pobably freaking out because of the whole roid rage myth, I occasionally tell her that I am going to take them and that's what excuse she gives me, "you'll be an asshole" little does she know. I am very nice. If you get my point.

Whatcha gonna do brother......

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    when I got my first Tattoo, the X-Wife said the same thing, accept she told me she would NEVER have sex with me again. Well, that didn't last long, plus like I said "she's my X"

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Yeah I don't get the whole "you won't get sex" punishment routine.

My wife has never tried that...she knows better. If I want to be punished, I'll be punished by my mother and no one else. If you are my wife, be my wife and do what you are suppose to do as a wife.

Hell...tell her "since you are being such a bitch about this...you don't get sex for 10 weeks!" See how she likes that. I don't get it.

I'm glad my wife never has said anything like that. I have to have sex...if she won't give it up...I'll get it elsewhere. Fuck attitudes like that. Thing is she's knows that too, so she would never "threaten" me with that.

Different strokes for different folks I guess!

peace,

ttgb

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Girls are girls there is always some sort of a problem... If there isnt they will make one up in their head...

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bros, here is my theory. Women try that crap because they want to know you will do anything for them, thats how much you love them. HOWEVER, if you give in all the time, you look like a pussy, and women want to feel protected, and a pussy can't protect them. I think women pick fights so they can feel safer. Why??? Who the fuck knows. The moral of the story is, women are high maintanence.

StrongChick is offline Female Member
    NOT all of us. I shoot my boyfriend. They just don't understand the dynamics of juice. It's sheer ignorance. I am buying him gear for christmas. Shit, when he is on cycle I get it more!
    People don't change because they see the light, they change because they feel the heat!

i apologize. I did not mean all women, i meant the uneducated ones.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    i apologize. I did not mean all women, i meant the uneducated ones.
    good recovery!!

Quote Originally Posted by StrongChick
    NOT all of us. I shoot my boyfriend. They just don't understand the dynamics of juice. It's sheer ignorance. I am buying him gear for christmas. Shit, when he is on cycle I get it more!
    That is the best x-mas present I could ever ask for. I wish my gal had your thoughts on juice. You gotta be a meathead's best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    good recovery!!
    i'm a pimp

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Girls are girls there is always some sort of a problem... If there isnt they will make one up in their head...

Bro, I couldn't of said it better myself. They are sooo ticked out!!!!

Thread Information