KeyMastur is offline VET

screw the neighbor...........sister's friend !!!!

damn bro, i'm gonna hook up with my sisters friend. neighbors, 19 or 20. i'm 24. sister's friend is 31 or 32 !! that's more my style. we were at this club last night and i keep comin on to her (showin confidence - she likes that). anyways, her and my sis are poundin drinks and i'm tryin to get fresh with her friend. i keep throwin out all these lines, and my sister's like "stop. [girls name] just slap him or tell me if you want him to shut up". but she doesn't, cause she's diggin my chili. so i try to make a move but she won't let me do anything but just play a little grab ass. so i said let's get out of here and go downstairs - where my friends and my sister couldn't see anything. so she leads and i follow about a minute later. we go find this corner and didn't care shit about who was around us. just start suckin face right there, i'm grabbin her ass, bitin her neck, she's moanin a little bit. i had given my car up to a friend earlier in the night b/c they didn't want to hang, so i make my sister take me back home and they just crash there instead of going home - my sister was passed out drunk anyways. so it's like 4 am and they're about to get in bed, my sis's passed out by now in her bed, so i told the girl to come into my room next door. she comes in we start foolin around. she's gettin all loud and shit. she wants to bone so bad but she's like "your parents will know" - meanin she gets LOUD !! awesome. i started foolin around and......fuck, i'm gettin a boner, i gotta stop typin this. this is gonna be fun sneakin around with this girl. she's got her own house which is like 30 minutes from me, not bad. mmm...........i'll keep you updated and def. get pics of this one.

DD boob job too !!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    ... but she doesn't, cause she's diggin my chili...

It's always more fun when you gotta sneak around

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Awesome bro. a loud chick that's hot hahaha and older. Ripe with age

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Well isn't that funny...you got a hard on writing it and I got a hard on reading it....

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well key aren't you the king chili chef ....congrads bro(sneaky freak)....load and over 30...that's a great combo

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    Well isn't that funny...you got a hard on writing it and I got a hard on reading it....
    LMAO............

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    You live w/ your parents bro ?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    congrats bro........and Cat that was some fuuny shit...LMAO

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Haha

Key once you go old...you never go back?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i just moved back in until feb. i was livin out in FL tryin mainly because a girl, but all that went to shit when i had to leave for work, so i said fuck it. moved back home.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    i just moved back in until feb. i was livin out in FL tryin mainly because a girl, but all that went to shit when i had to leave for work, so i said fuck it. moved back home.
    That's cool. (I surely hope me teasing ya wont come back to bite me in the ass ) -There is no way in hell i am moving to Missouri to live w/ the folks, lol

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Shit key, when I was a senior my sister was a freshmen. She had all these hot ass friends and they would always spend the night and leave me little notes with their picture and numbers. Anyway, one chick became my sisters' friend just so she could stay the night at my place to see me. It was great going to sleep and have her sneak into my room and wake me up to "talk". It was great. That lasted the entire spring semester of my Senior year. Freshmen are so stupid. I loved it. I know about that sneakin though.

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    Goddamn key my motherfuckin bro. why didn't you tell me you were this little...ripped...pimp. Let me tell you. The older the berry the sweeter the juice. Still with someone 12 years older than me. And we have to sneak. the sneaking is the best part. keep us posted

KeyMastur is offline VET
    That's cool. (I surely hope me teasing ya wont come back to bite me in the ass ) -There is no way in hell i am moving to Missouri to live w/ the folks, lol

oh, and by the way. i have no need for my own house / apartment yet. i leave every february and don't return for another 7 1/2 months - so what exactly is the point just yet.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    By the way boys - I'm goin over there tomorrow night to do the dirty. I have pics already, but I'm not sharin them just yet.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Shit, I'm bout to come to H-town and find you and this girl to see if she is the real deal. I said before that I represent Spring.

Thread Information