mass junkie is offline banned

Just Finished watching LOTR 2

I liked it........Good to see Aragorn back with the elf and the Dwarf........and also good to see Frodo and Sam....................Two things about the movie

1) Dont start to watch it at 2am in the morning....cuz its freaking long

2)Is it me or does every human character have Blue eyes?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I want to see the movie bad. I have blue eyes but only cause I wear colored contacts though. You hatin on the blue?

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I want to see the movie bad. I have blue eyes but only cause I wear colored contacts though. You hatin on the blue?
    Kidding me bro.........I have baby blues............was just something that i noticed.............def worth watching again

No I was just kiddin. I have green ones for real but when the girls see me in my blue shades they love it. Oh yeah, how does it compare to the first one?

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    No I was just kiddin. I have green ones for real but when the girls see me in my blue shades they love it. Oh yeah, how does it compare to the first one?
    Honestly I liked the 1st one better.........the second one is a little busy......kinda hard to put it all togeather during the movie.......maybe its cuz it was too late to start watching it.....but watch it and tell me what you think

Too busy with the Matrix reloaded. Watched 4 times the past 2 days. I will get my hands on the LOR 2 though.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    mass junkie... I didnt notice it for humans but I did read this in the imdb trivia section about elves:

The different colors of blue for the elves' eyes revealed what race they were. The Lothlorien elves had light blue eyes (Smeagol), and the Rivendell elves were dark blue (Frodo).

cb25 is offline Banned
    great movie mass...i think you're right tho, first one better - i bet (and i hope i'm right) that the third one ties it all together in an awesome ending...

kind of like the matrix, first was good, second couldn't stand alone, hopefully the third will tie it all together...otherwise it'll be a disappointing finish to the trilogy...

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i didn't like it. i thought it was so slow and boring that i couldn't sit still and i went to post on AR like 10 times while it was playing.

the plot is extremely linear and predictable. no twists or anything. character developement is very linear also. booooooring.

-- clocky

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    hhhmmmm...okay I'll ask...what's LOTR? I guess that I'm not on the down low...

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Lord of the rings............aka craptacular.

At least when Star Wars copied the story of LOTR they did a good job.

Compare LOTR and Star Wars and you'll notice how amusingly similiar the characters and story lines are.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    i didn't like it. i thought it was so slow and boring that i couldn't sit still and i went to post on AR like 10 times while it was playing.

the plot is extremely linear and predictable. no twists or anything. character developement is very linear also. booooooring.

-- clocky

You must have read the books already then lol

I liked it too...but it's still just the middle of one long movie broken into three parts...Return of the King will make it all worth it.

Aragorn

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    Return of the King will make it all worth it.

Aragorn
    Well you should know, your in the damn thing

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I cant believe what im hearing... crappy?!? Two Towers and Fellowship are the two BEST movies out to date. I know Return of the King will be the best... READ A BOOK!!! and as far as putting a movie together from a book.. Jackson did an OUTSTANDING job. He had to cut parts from the book and add some small changes to keep the audiences attention.

Thread Information