Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Partyb, Peam, mass, bdtr, dabull,Beam, Key, and the rest of you nuts..

Well, tonight was the night.Well at least thats what I thought. OK, I was suppose to hang with the 23 yr old girl. But, I decided to meet my buddy for a drink and some food, and he had 2 amazing hotties with him. So, I'm drinking, talking shit, and my buddy decides to go home. well, at this point the 23 year old calls me, I miss the call and she goes home to the parents. I call he from the bathroom and she says the date is called off. Well to make a long story short, I watch these two amazing girls dance for me while I sat there. Guys, Nothing better than watching 2 girls dance...Anyway, we go to 2 more clubs and I end up at this girls house. This girl is into my buddy. We hang, I'm turned on but the night ends with us doing nothing and she eventually calls me a cab. So, Now I'm home, alone, horny, and I got got nothing.

Whats an old man to do? I mean, I should of gone after this one girl with fake D tits, or ended up home with this 23 year girl. But, no, I end up with this amazing red head model who likes my friend.

Can my life be more screwed up? Once again, I totally fucked up!!!!!!!! Shit. But, if U could of seen her. She models for Effen Vodka. She is sooo hot. Boy if you guys had money get to chicago for Halloween, because it will be nuts.

I'm drunk,,,,,PEACE

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 10-22-2003 at 08:57 PM.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Why the fuck aint my name in your thread title? Thats fucked up.

Its happened to all of us. Night seems to be going PERFECT. You have 5 different girls you can go home with so you kinda shine 3 or 4 of them on as you go for the best one or the one you actually like.
    5 girls: how can you fuck up.... You are for sure getting laid tonight.
    As the night goes on, somehow or another, all five potentials seem to fade away. One sees you with another and gets pissed. One thinks you dont like her so leaves early without saying bye and you have no idea she left. The other hooks up with your friend casue you told your friend to take her off your hands.
    The other is drunk and her friends try to keep her away from you cause you are a player and just want some ass from her.
    And the last one really likes you and does not want it to be JUST a one night stand. So of course you leave her and go for the one who IS a one night stand but of course she left early without saying bye.
    SO, now you are going home ALL ALONE feeling like a loser losing five SURE HITS in a matter of two hours.

Not from personal experience or anything. I think I read it in a book or something

Shit, bro, I meant Berm, instead of BEAM, I swear...You were the first dude I thougtht of!!! NO lie. I had that god damn picture of the Terminator in my head. NO shit..........I'm fucked up big time...sorry bro,

I don't even think Beam is a member of this board? I can't stop laughing...

BDTR is offline Retired
    You win some, you lose some. Stop drinking asshole, ya alcoholic bum

I swear on my kids, I meant you to be the first dude in the thread. I was thinking of all the sickos on the board and you and partyb were the first I could think of. ...And I fuck your name up!!!!!! Sorry bro!!!!

Sorry to post whore, but I can't stop laughing. I looked at the title and I say Peam and Beam? I totally meant BERM....GOD, I am suppose to be laying off the fucking booze. UGH

BDTR is offline Retired
    Way to go slick.

Bdtr, Sorry bro, I totally fucked up!!!!! But hey, You guys were in my head when the shit went down. Thats probably the most disturbing thing about it.....

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I swear on my kids, I meant you to be the first dude in the thread. I was thinking of all the sickos on the board and you and partyb were the first I could think of. ...And I fuck your name up!!!!!! Sorry bro!!!!

LOL. You dont lie well. I know you were thinking of PEAM. Its cool.
    Im just gonna EXCLUDE you from all my threads and posts for now on.

Im glad you think I am one of the sickos. I know you mean it in a good way and I think it is funny

ALTHOUGH.... I hardly think I am even close to being in PARTYBOYs category.

OH... BEAM is in there. Ok, I will let you slide on this one. It is fun to be drunk but not home on the computer when drunk. That is not a good sign.
    At least you are having fun on a Tuesday night.
    Or were....

Bro, your still in the same god damn category. as partyB....Thats why I thought of you.......I'm sure as tomorrow comes, I will forget a bunch of other guys, but when it comes to being out of our minds, you just happen to come to mind. And you know I can't forget BDTR. He's just well......HIMSELF....

redrock is offline Member
    This will probably make you feel better. I'm in college, and friday is date night for my frat(i know i know, hold the jokes please, i really am not one of "those guys") Anyways, We passing out roses to our dates. I don't have a date.

I'm walking through this all girl hall and this girl spots me with a rose. She asks me what they are for. I tell her and she was really impressed. This girl was beautiful. Bleach blond hair, red lips, hot!!

The whole time i'm talking to her, these thoughts are going through my mind, "Hi, my name is T****, what's your name?

What did I actually do? I said, "well, bye" And walked off. I am the biggest pussy it makes me sick. But I have no self confidence. Sorry for hijacking your thread. But you have more prospects than I do. RR

Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    This will probably make you feel better. I'm in college, and friday is date night for my frat(i know i know, hold the jokes please, i really am not one of "those guys") Anyways, We passing out roses to our dates. I don't have a date.

I'm walking through this all girl hall and this girl spots me with a rose. She asks me what they are for. I tell her and she was really impressed. This girl was beautiful. Bleach blond hair, red lips, hot!!

The whole time i'm talking to her, these thoughts are going through my mind, "Hi, my name is T****, what's your name?

What did I actually do? I said, "well, bye" And walked off. I am the biggest pussy it makes me sick. But I have no self confidence. Sorry for hijacking your thread. But you have more prospects than I do. RR

Bro, fuck, i'm the same way. My gig is trying to be Mr. nice guy. Mr. innocent. But, I seem to always get fucked in the end. I seriously am always hanging with amazing models and hot chics but usually I am the one who gets fucked in the end. I'm sick of being Mr. Nice guy. I told that chic tonight hoping to hop in the sack, but no, she sends me on my way!!!!! Fuck , I had to borrow money from her to get in a cab...I feel like a complete idiot.

Yeah. I like BDTR cause he makes me look like I lived a life of good.
    He reminds me of my buddy who re enlisted in the marines. Oh my god, when the two of us were together, everyone tried to stay on our good side.
    Plus, we always had the best times at parties.

Super glueing someones hand to their dick is a little off my list of revenge.

RED. That post brought back a lot of regrets.
    I totally feel your pain on that one.
    All is going well talking to the girl. You know she is so interested and is just waiting for you to ask her name or number or to go for a walk or something and then you just pussy out.
    Oh man I can remember at least three times that has happened and to this day I still regret it.
    It sucks when both of you become shy all of a sudden.
    Then you walk away and she wonders what she did wrong or that she just isnt your type or something.....
    Poor us

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm not THAT evil <grin>

Youre right. You are not THAT evil. You are worse

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Bdtr, Sorry bro, I totally fucked up!!!!! But hey, You guys were in my head when the shit went down. Thats probably the most disturbing thing about it.....
    Hehe thats very disturbing bro! I hope your not thinking about bigollegs while your having sex......well you will now hehe!

Lay off the bottle, your to pretty to drink

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Sorry about your luck BLT. I was out with some friends last saturday, half of them girls. Was scoping on some good prospects. One of my female friends introduces me to 3 of her female friends half way through the night. I give them a polite, nice to meet you and pay them no more attention becuase I am talking about some cuties with my boys. Anyway we end up going back to one of the 3 girls apartment and since I paid them no attention after I met them I ended up sleeping on the couch right across from one of them. She was hot as hell but wasn't giving me any chance because I didn't even start a conversation with her or her friends all night. Anyway it sucked sleeping 5 feet away from this hot chick with no way to move over to her couch. Will see them again soon. I must pay them some attention.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    damit guys...wheres the confidence and cocky attitude...we are the "Mack Daddys" of the dating world...i mean who doesnt want to get in bed with a buff guy that eats chicken and rice all day, and washes it down with a gallon jug of water??? Im glad I got laid alot this weekend because you guys are making me sad with your storys...next weekend i want you pussys to play "the cocky asshole" at the bar..not the nice guy spill (NEVER works)...and see what happens...

mass junkie is offline banned
    Bro you dont have to act like somebody else just to get some tang..........Besides if they dont like the person you turn into while your drunk then fuck em

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I wish I could get bombed on a Tuesday night. Some of you guys are probably still sleeping.

I agree with mass, you need to act yourself. Being nice is OK but make sure you take advantage of opportunities when they come your way, or else you'll be on here complaining about it the next day. Back in my single days, I always kind of waited to hear about the girls interested in me first or the ones that made it obvious. Then, I'd make my move and it always worked out. There's always girls that are gonna be interested in you, you just have to pick the right ones. Note, stay away from the skanks...too many can kill a reputation!

Yeah, now being sober, I realize I should of gone for it. Hell, the one girl before we go to her house, takes me to her building where she works. I could of done her in her office if I was smart. Yep, I'm done being Mr. nice guy.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Nice guys finish last. They really do when it comes to gettin some.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    if it makes you feel any worse, i got laid last night by the 32 year old

Where did ya'll go out to in H-town key?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Where did ya'll go out to in H-town key?
    go out ?? just went over to her house. watched the game til rain delay, then started.

AH I also caught that game, terrible ending though

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Nice guys finish last. They really do when it comes to gettin some.
    In some ways that's true,still should have went to the first one who was ready to get down to the funky.Being a nice guy is a good trait,but in this day and age women seem to like the bad boy image a little more.It's not good enough to be just a good man anymore,those days are long gone,and you know what it's a damn shame too.I'm similar in to some degree,but at my age when they start throwing the twat at you,the nice guy goes flying out the window real quick DB

KeyMastur is offline VET
    nice guys don't get laid unless she's your girlfriend....

if you want a girlfriend, then be nice. i'm not saying be a dick just to try and get laid, but ya gotta be a little wilder these days. sort of that - i don't give a shit attitude. works....

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    There is alway snext time just lay off the booze a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    nice guys don't get laid unless she's your girlfriend....

if you want a girlfriend, then be nice. i'm not saying be a dick just to try and get laid, but ya gotta be a little wilder these days. sort of that - i don't give a shit attitude. works....
    Agreed totally

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    damit guys...wheres the confidence and cocky attitude...we are the "Mack Daddys" of the dating world...i mean who doesnt want to get in bed with a buff guy that eats chicken and rice all day, and washes it down with a gallon jug of water??? Im glad I got laid alot this weekend because you guys are making me sad with your storys...next weekend i want you pussys to play "the cocky asshole" at the bar..not the nice guy spill (NEVER works)...and see what happens...
    I am plenty confident. I said it only happened THREE times where I regret not furthering the conversation or atleast letting her know I thought she was cute.
    But it is true that when you pay no attention to them it just makes them try even harder and makes it more obvious that they wanna get a piece of you.
    Although, There is a difference between paying no attention to them and paying no attention to them. You DO HAVE TO throw some subtle hint that they have a chance and wont be left looking like an idiot.
    Throw her some comment early in the beginning of the night that lets her know you noticed her. Talk to her briefly and tell her something nice. Nice shoes, nice smile, nice perfume, nice something.
    Throw all of them a comment to ensure better odds. When they are seperated of course.
    Then hang with your friends for the rest of the night like you could give a shit less about getting laid.

Usually when you are not trying to get laid is when you always end up getting laid......

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I am plenty confident. I said it only happened THREE times where I regret not furthering the conversation or atleast letting her know I thought she was cute.
    But it is true that when you pay no attention to them it just makes them try even harder and makes it more obvious that they wanna get a piece of you.
    Although, There is a difference between paying no attention to them and paying no attention to them. You DO HAVE TO throw some subtle hint that they have a chance and wont be left looking like an idiot.
    Throw her some comment early in the beginning of the night that lets her know you noticed her. Talk to her briefly and tell her something nice. Nice shoes, nice smile, nice perfume, nice something.
    Throw all of them a comment to ensure better odds. When they are seperated of course.
    Then hang with your friends for the rest of the night like you could give a shit less about getting laid.

Usually when you are not trying to get laid is when you always end up getting laid......
    Well said from a physco Cali Boy

Yeah, believe it or not, Bermich from time to time has something worth while listening to.....

Yeah, believe it or not, Bermich from time to time has something worth while listening to.....
    Bro Shouldnt you be out....Not getting Laid again......lol...im just fucking with ya.......Just Do what I do bro..........Pay for it

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Bro Shouldnt you be out....Not getting Laid again......lol...im just fucking with ya.......Just Do what I do bro..........Pay for it
    LMAO........... Very common in SOBE

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie

Now that was funny. If I had the cash, shit, I wouldn't ever have a girlfriend. But thats so true. Once ou factor in buying them clothes, dinner, presents, etc...paying for it actually winds up being cheaper....

Now that was funny. If I had the cash, shit, I wouldn't ever have a girlfriend. But thats so true. Once ou factor in buying them clothes, dinner, presents, etc...paying for it actually winds up being cheaper....
    Im serious bro...no commitment...just hit it then split it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information