Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mass junkie is offline banned

Ripped 3 nasties without getting Caught

Thats right I guess im just a statistic now on one of our AR polls........I ripped 3 nasty ass farts and Got away with em..............That shit was hilarious.....I was looking around to see if people were making faces and they were........but they kept on working out..........my stomach hurts from laughing so hard........
    Last edited by mass junkie; 10-22-2003 at 04:22 PM.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    good to hear. is there anything else you can share with the bros, mass??

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    good to hear. is there anything else you can share with the bros, mass??
    Sorry bro............Just felt like sharing......

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    ahhhhhh guys like you... you gotta do the drive-by method.

You someone work out hard and just walk on by and drop one..the reaction is priceless.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I always fart while im doing leg presses...>Well last week i was pushing really hard and OOPPPPS....a lille' terd popped out.....Yeah it was fucking embarrasing....i ran to the locker room....End of story.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Today this girl in the gym (you know.. the ones you wanna just find out you can tap) was sitting behind me doing DB presses and I was on the platform doing bent-over rows.. and out pops a little fart... i quickly finished my set and walked to the fountain and when I came back she was still doing her set... musta drifted a different direction.. but I made sure to keep my ass tight during my next 6 sets.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    I always fart while im doing leg presses...>Well last week i was pushing really hard and OOPPPPS....a lille' terd popped out.....Yeah it was fucking embarrasing....i ran to the locker room....End of story.
    LMAO........ ..........that's some funny shit

Mass u got to send out scouter farts(the little ones u use to see if anyone smells them)....bro u sent in the whole platoon(wet juicy smelly farts)...the only reason it was funny is u were the giver not the reciever.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Haha I love these stories....I have two good ones but not related to working out and doing it.....

Story 1

In high school I was in Spanish class and I fell asleep during a movie....Next thing I know I shit my pants and quickly awoke.....Now when I say I shit my pants I truely mean I shit my pants. So I had to make a mad dash to the bathroom.....thing that sucks was I had to throw a good pair of underwear away, haha.

Story 2

This past spring break I flew out to Italy. I departed from Boston and had about a 7 hour flight until I made my connection in Amsterdam. Anyways I got bloated as shit and got so gassy that I was like fuck this sucks 7 hours of trying to hold this in. Luckily the guy next to me put on his headphones, closed his eyes and fell asleep.....So the whole 7 hours I'm letting them go...some squicking out oderless while some were deadly. Anyways we finally landed and the guy next to me starts talking to someone and the guy asked him "So did you fall asleep". He responded "No I shut my eyes but couldn't sleep." My face turned so red. That poor guy dealt with me for 7 hours.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude that's totally wrong, i had that shit happen to me more then a few times, unfortunately im always one of the fucking victims.

I think im a pretty kewl guy, i don't talk shit unless i'm either pissed or just feeling like a dick, but why is it when i smell shit im as quiet as a mouse.

I just take it like a man, sniffin on some other dudes shit is not a kewl thing, but i do ewwww.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    fuck me i was doin abs on the damn decline ab thingee the first time a few weeks ago and i was lettin some rip. i was scared someone would hear me. fuck that's scary.

You know what's worse then sniffin some dudes cheese is sniffing a girls cheese. It must be a mental thing, because women aren't supposed to have cheese are they?

Why is it that and old man fart seems grosser to sniff then young dudes fart?

Not trying to be a whore, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    You know what's worse then sniffin some dudes cheese is sniffing a girls cheese. It must be a mental thing, because women aren't supposed to have cheese are they?
    Could it be u really want to rate the fart u smell....u know one that's gag a dog nasty is a 10.....or u have a fart fettish....... (j/k)

Bro women are not suppose to fart.....they pass gas.......opppps

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Why is it that and old man fart seems grosser to sniff then young dudes fart?
    Old men have nothing on a 2 day old beer fart....man those are the worst.

Madsicilian is offline New Member
    Unfortunately, as Mass's workout partner im always getting bombed. Bastard never gives any warning. Im there working my ass off meanwhile he's in the corner laughing as his purple cloud floats past me. Sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Madsicilian
    Unfortunately, as Mass's workout partner im always getting bombed. Bastard never gives any warning. Im there working my ass off meanwhile he's in the corner laughing as his purple cloud floats past me. Sucks!
    you workout with Mass??? so have you been to his place? Tell me this is his bathroom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ripped 3 nasties without getting Caught-wcpaper.jpg  

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    Haha I love these stories....I have two good ones but not related to working out and doing it.....

Story 1

In high school I was in Spanish class and I fell asleep during a movie....Next thing I know I shit my pants and quickly awoke.....Now when I say I shit my pants I truely mean I shit my pants. So I had to make a mad dash to the bathroom.....thing that sucks was I had to throw a good pair of underwear away, haha.

Story 2

This past spring break I flew out to Italy. I departed from Boston and had about a 7 hour flight until I made my connection in Amsterdam. Anyways I got bloated as shit and got so gassy that I was like fuck this sucks 7 hours of trying to hold this in. Luckily the guy next to me put on his headphones, closed his eyes and fell asleep.....So the whole 7 hours I'm letting them go...some squicking out oderless while some were deadly. Anyways we finally landed and the guy next to me starts talking to someone and the guy asked him "So did you fall asleep". He responded "No I shut my eyes but couldn't sleep." My face turned so red. That poor guy dealt with me for 7 hours.
    Bro both stories are funny

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Alright guys,I'll spill my guts.A few years back in Miami I was using Creatine,and we all know it can give you the runs once in awhile.Anyway,I'm doing heavy dumbell inclines,really straining and all of a suddeden I feel a fart coming on,so I say fuck it and le'er rip,but instead of air coming out tons of foul brown liquid came runng down my leg,on the bench,the floor and as I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom I left a shit trail right to the stahl.Needless to say Talon was not happyDid bget a round of applause though as I held my head low and went to purchase another pair of pants to continue workout,but many stayed clear.I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Alright guys,I'll spill my guts.A few years back in Miami I was using Creatine,and we all know it can give you the runs once in awhile.Anyway,I'm doing heavy dumbell inclines,really straining and all of a suddeden I feel a fart coming on,so I say fuck it and le'er rip,but instead of air coming out tons of foul brown liquid came runng down my leg,on the bench,the floor and as I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom I left a shit trail right to the stahl.Needless to say Talon was not happyDid bget a round of applause though as I held my head low and went to purchase another pair of pants to continue workout,but many stayed clear.I wonder why?
    That is the best story of dedication that I've ever heard......Ever seen that skit on Saturday night Live...oops I crapped my pants.........im going to get you some of those bro....

Nixter is offline Associate Member

Dude.

till Talon had to clean the shit... literally

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    till Talon had to clean the shit... literally
    Maybe I can get talon to wash my Underwear too....since he's so helpful...Damn I know im just gonna have to throw them away after today......

Where does he work?I'm going to load creatine and shit all over his equipment.........sounds like fun........and the expression on hie face would be priceless

Where does he work?I'm going to load creatine and shit all over his equipment.........sounds like fun........and the expression on hie face would be priceless
    Just take a lil drive up to gainesville.............Wait for me bro..ill go with ya

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Just take a lil drive up to gainesville.............Wait for me bro..ill go with ya
    you guys have issues.. im gonna PM him and tell you 2 are coming to shit all over his equipment well us 3 anyway

you guys have issues.. im gonna PM him and tell you 2 are coming to shit all over his equipment well us 3 anyway
    Tattle tail....im sure hes gonna read this thread anyways.........Get ready Big......we're coming for ya....we gotta stop in Ga and get bornbad 1st though

hehe are you coming to shit on my weight equipment?

hehe are you coming to shit on my weight equipment?
    No bro............your coming with us to Shit on Talons Equip........lmao

wo so its.. you,me,da bull,and Bornbad?? DAMN i bet thats gonna be a lot of shit.... "TALON CLEANUP ON ISLE 8" HAHA

Fuck isle 8 is just for me ,get your own isles

Fuck isle 8 is just for me ,get your own isles
    Lmao.........

im gonna lay on down on the treadmill when its going and that thing is gonna shoot off and slap someone in the face or splat on a wall

im gonna lay on down on the treadmill when its going and that thing is gonna shoot off and slap someone in the face or splat on a wall
    Oh shit im dying over here..........

Ok the plan is sounding better,could keep him busy for days.Mass chime in,plenty of gym left to shit on

Born bad has to have some southern stew worth splattering somewhere

The arobics room would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    Sooo I began my first cycle of gear over the christmas just past.. sust cycle..2 weeks into it i went to see Lord of the Rings.. 30 mins into it i let out a tiny fart (or so i thought).. nope.. liquid.. i had to sit thru that damm movie with liquid in my crack..... i couldn't leave cause my ride was enjoying the movie.. then on the way out to his car another hershey squirt... so i am sittin in the car with 4 bro's trying not to let my ass touch his seats.. Luckily no one knew i had shit my pants.. but god was i pissed.. I was sure it was the AAS.. I was ready to quit and give up for good.. I later on that night found out via internet sust dose not give farts that are liquid.. I went back to the drawing board and still could not find a cause for my problem..

Over the summer on my second cycle.. I was at work doing my thing on a farm.. Yup.. got another liquid fart.. agian since i was 2 weeks into my cycle i blammed it on AAS.. of course it wasn't the cause..

well I am 1 week into my 3rd cycle right now.. I am fairly nervous because i am back in school.. don't wanna poop my pants in class beside a girl..
    Good story bro

Ok the plan is sounding better,could keep him busy for days.Mass chime in,plenty of gym left to shit on
    I wanna shit on the floors and Finger paint on the walls just like my little girl just happen to do this week............. ...shes such an artist

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I wanna shit on the floors and Finger paint on the walls just like my little girl just happen to do this week............. ...shes such an artist
    you know not only kids do this... i gotta post it on "nastiest stuff in the Gym" thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information