Thread: fake id?

crow169 is offline New Member

fake id?

any one know any good websites to get fake ids from?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Gay thread, delete please mods.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I believe you'd have to pay for all of them, but I'm not sure.

Aragorn

Quite appropriate for this thread.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Quite appropriate for this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    If you need a fake ID, aren't you kinda young to be on an anabolic related site? Just wondering (I turn 21 next month but I don't drink much anyways, I never get carded).

Wake Chick is offline Female Member

dude

Calipso, chill out!! He was just asking a question, there have been threads about id's before. If a mod chooses to delete or not, thats their decision!!
    Wake chicks- We make your boat look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake Chick
    Calipso, chill out!! He was just asking a question, there have been threads about id's before. If a mod chooses to delete or not, thats their decision!!
    I wasn't tense, thanks for looking out though Wave. Then again, I'm sure I can handle myself.

huh? is offline Associate Member
    its wake not wave

Wake Chick is offline Female Member
    It's waKe, not wave!
    Wake chicks- We make your boat look good.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I don't see anything wrong with asking that.....I don't know of any websites but when I wasn't 21 I had mine scanned by a friend....try to find someone that can do that for you

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I know this girl who just got one from this site. I will try and find out the name of it. They totally guarantee it.

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Don't know about other places around the country, but here in SD there is a new "Weapon" against fake IDs... this handheld computer thingie that they run your DL thru, and it tells them if it's legit or not by the strip on the back... just makes it that much harder to fake em out.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    Don't know about other places around the country, but here in SD there is a new "Weapon" against fake IDs... this handheld computer thingie that they run your DL thru, and it tells them if it's legit or not by the strip on the back... just makes it that much harder to fake em out.
    Yeah....... they use them up here in PA too.

bcatch11 is offline Junior Member
    if you get a good one they will put a bar code on the back that wil scan real. i had one a couple yrs. ago as for the websites ill ask my buddy. if you can get a canadian id there harder to tell i know i was a bouncer.

This is almost like asking for a source. Your asking for access to something illegal.

Hay calipso ive tried to like you but you suck leave the kid alone.just because you dont need one. You say hes to young to be on this site but your not 21 and have been here for a little bit so just chill out. This site is about lifting not drinking.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bcatch11
    Hay calipso ive tried to like you but you suck leave the kid alone.just because you dont need one. You say hes to young to be on this site but your not 21 and have been here for a little bit so just chill out. This site is about lifting not drinking.
    Lmao

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Don't mind him. He's just trying to get to Vet status.

rob35145 is offline Junior Member
    No kidding, chill out. Besides owning a novelty (fake) ID is not illegal. It’s what you try to do with the ID that is illegal.

nj juice is offline Member
    If this is a gay thread, i don't understand why you replied to it 3 or 4 times then? The guy is technically not asking for something illegal as rob 35145 said. Not trying to start anything here, just curious why you would bother to post in a thread like this one after hearing your opinion on it.

nj juice is offline Member
    By the way, to answer your question crow, i dont personally know of any websites for it, but i do know that there is always some little shop you can go to, especially if you live in or around some big city. As for barcodes, try and get a n.j. state drivers license-we dont have barcodes on ours, one of the only states that i have seen so far that doesnt.

not tring to start anything either but tring to get to vet status doesnt mean you got to post like an ass i love this site and am learning alot i dont post much in the other topics because i dont know alot about them just tring to learn. but everywhere i go this little boy (calipso)is posting stupid shit. Im not trying to get kicked off but i will voice my opinion..

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    i had a friend who used a needle and white out to manipulate his bday. It was very artistic and i couldn't do it if i tried. Your best bet is to either find somebody who looks like you or have a computer whiz do there scanning and printing and pasting and all that good jazz. AS far as calipso goes......if you don't like a radio station don't listen to eat.......if you don't like squash don't eat......and if you don't like this thread don't read it OR POST in it for that matter. Its not your place to say what is appropriate or not. Thats a mods job you are not a mod or vet. so don't tell someone else how to do their job......im sure a couple of them are pissed for you just trying to rule over them

Quote Originally Posted by Endurance
    i had a friend who used a needle and white out to manipulate his bday. It was very artistic and i couldn't do it if i tried. Your best bet is to either find somebody who looks like you or have a computer whiz do there scanning and printing and pasting and all that good jazz. AS far as calipso goes......if you don't like a radio station don't listen to eat.......if you don't like squash don't eat......and if you don't like this thread don't read it OR POST in it for that matter. Its not your place to say what is appropriate or not. Thats a mods job you are not a mod or vet. so don't tell someone else how to do their job......im sure a couple of them are pissed for you just trying to rule over them
    VERY WELL SAID

not tring to start anything either but tring to get to vet status doesnt mean you got to post like an ass i love this site and am learning alot i dont post much in the other topics because i dont know alot about them just tring to learn. but everywhere i go this little boy (calipso)is posting stupid shit. Im not trying to get kicked off but i will voice my opinion..
    alright NEWBIE member.

And once again bcatch11, if I wasn't talking to you.....then why don't you mind your own buisness? I didnt' call you out, so why don't you just shut your yap already.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yeah....... they use them up here in PA too.
    Don't they use an LCB card in Pa?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bros, i don't mind any of you, but this is turning into a flame thread. i know i am not a mod, but tone it down a little.

Kato is offline Member

bcatch.......don't worry about being new.....everyone has to start somewhere.

Anways I am also interested in a spot on fake!
    Last edited by Kato; 10-23-2003 at 08:22 PM.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Damn Calipso I didnt know you were MR Popular around here....

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    alright NEWBIE member.
    bro, you've been here a little over a month. you are a senior member cause you post whore. jk

ok....two months. my bad. i'm just busting your balls bro, no offense.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    DOnt know ur gay, go look elsewear

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Hahaha, this thread is just cracking me up

crow, don't worry about anyone here. you asked a legitimate question that you wanted to know about. Don't worry about it. Although i can't help you on a decent site, i have been in your shoes, and have ordered (and got screwed) from fake id sites before. It would be best to try to get one from someone you know, but a couple bros said they knew of places, so hopefully they come through. Finally, BigBoy, that was kind of uncalled for.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    By the way, to answer your question crow, i dont personally know of any websites for it, but i do know that there is always some little shop you can go to, especially if you live in or around some big city. As for barcodes, try and get a n.j. state drivers license-we dont have barcodes on ours, one of the only states that i have seen so far that doesnt.
    Get and NJ fake, its the easiest liscense to fake, even real NJ ones look fake.

Thread Information