Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    point is he didnt come here asking for your 10 year medical degree adice on his self esteme issues!! save it for you paying clients.

Also, many of the members come here and post pics of themselves when they do photo shoots or after then compete. Should we all now call these people who worlk hard posers too???

I guess MIKE XXL, BIG R, Shorty2Big, Ironmaster,incrediblemass etc... they are all posers too and we should call a conspiracy on them, just because these guys are at the top of their game!!!

I guess you in your avatar with tight shirt on is not showing off your hard work either??? we all do it in one way or form to the next.
    Last edited by abstrack; 10-24-2003 at 11:32 AM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    That was my whole point, the dude looks better than awsome. Sorry if I came across like a complete ass..,but you mean to tell me(if that's him) that he has self-esteem problems??? RIGHT ...and if it is him(i give a 5% chance) than he is just showing off shamelessly.
    Sorry to say man but it's not your place to tell him whether he has self esteem problems or not. A good buddy of mine is a successful model, is very good looking, and the guy has self esteem issues. Personally I believe it's him. And even if he is showing off shamelessly, who cares? I think all you haters are just jealous of this guy because he looks better than you do. Props to you Xelf!

peam is offline Suspended
    The guy in the pictures looks good...whoever it is... I hope it is him...and I hope he is insecure about himself... just makes for one less good looking cocky arrogant asshole

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well here is the bottom line, he was looking for some attention (mainly from women), and man o man did he ever get it!!

Who cares if it really is him? He doesn't have to prove shit, if it's NOT him, and he is a fake, then who cares, just answer the man's quesiton and move on, no need to bash the guy for posting his pic. Really doesn't matter, if you don't got something good to say don't say it.

However, I would have recommended this thread be posted in Member's Pics, even though this is the AR Lounge, I don't think it's to be used as a "Hot or Not" website, and that reminds me. If you want an idea of how "hot" you are, you should post your pick on either www.hotornot.com for some votes, or http://facethejury.com/

Either way, you look cut in those pics, and girls can't tell how "hot" you are, cuz you can barely see the face.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, Its good to see abstrack back on threads!!!! I missed those eyes!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Well here is the bottom line, he was looking for some attention (mainly from women), and man o man did he ever get it!!

Who cares if it really is him? He doesn't have to prove shit, if it's NOT him, and he is a fake, then who cares, just answer the man's quesiton and move on, no need to bash the guy for posting his pic. Really doesn't matter, if you don't got something good to say don't say it.

However, I would have recommended this thread be posted in Member's Pics, even though this is the AR Lounge, I don't think it's to be used as a "Hot or Not" website, and that reminds me. If you want an idea of how "hot" you are, you should post your pick on either www.hotornot.com for some votes, or http://facethejury.com/

Either way, you look cut in those pics, and girls can't tell how "hot" you are, cuz you can barely see the face.
    the bottom line is that he asked for a womans opinion!! He would have got bashed even worse if he asked for a guys opinion if he was hot or not!.

he doesnt have to post anywhere else but this board, it is his fucking right and freedom. We all have it and it should be respected. That's what makes this board so great?? REMEMBER???

every body makes the mistake one time or another fo posting in the wrong forum or high jacking a thread, shit!! I have even done it. If the MODS want it moved they will move it...
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Hey, Its good to see abstrack back on threads!!!! I missed those eyes!!!!!!!
    brother , shit has been very hectic right now but i am here still reading threads..

now back to the program
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    just makes for one less good looking cocky arrogant asshole

damn right girl............why the hell is every guy i meet a conceited fuck?!!?!?.............. .........ugh that is such a bad quality.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Man oh man am I glad I rated this thread a one star. This is terrible.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    damn right girl............why the hell is every guy i meet a conceited fuck?!!?!?.............. .........ugh that is such a bad quality.........
    Because your not meeting the right type of guys......

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Because your not meeting the right type of guys......

ugh i know............i think im just gonna go for a ugly, loser, nerdy guy next time.............maybe then they won't look in the mirror more then me.........lol
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ugh i know............i think im just gonna go for a ugly, loser, nerdy guy next time.............maybe then they won't look in the mirror more then me.........lol
    Well thats what I was gonna recommend

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    point is he didnt come here asking for your 10 year medical degree adice on his self esteme issues!! save it for you paying clients.

Also, many of the members come here and post pics of themselves when they do photo shoots or after then compete. Should we all now call these people who worlk hard posers too???

I guess MIKE XXL, BIG R, Shorty2Big, Ironmaster,incrediblemass etc... they are all posers too and we should call a conspiracy on them, just because these guys are at the top of their game!!!

I guess you in your avatar with tight shirt on is not showing off your hard work either??? we all do it in one way or form to the next.
    First of all abstrc, if you put a thread up asking ladies, how i look? then as long as im not banned, it's open season bro. i'll give my opinion when i like it. as far as me in my tight shirt, thats right bro. that's to show people that im not 5'5 175 giving out as advice. is 5'5 175 familiar? nowonder you have an ugly pic of your grill up.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    First of all abstrc, if you put a thread up asking ladies, how i look? then as long as im not banned, it's open season bro. i'll give my opinion when i like it. as far as me in my tight shirt, thats right bro. that's to show people that im not 5'5 175 giving out as advice. is 5'5 175 familiar? nowonder you have an ugly pic of your grill up.
    First off I will not get into a pissing match with you, I have spent countless hours giving sound advice regardless of my size, not like somewho spend most of their time flamming and sitting in the AR lounge.

Now you can go ahead and try to attack me on my size or what i have up as a avatar and it doesnt bother me. So go ahead and flame away bro, it only makes you look like the ass that you're being.

Why not look into what your MOd said on this thread or what jayson said, read deep bro and let the shit settle in and if you can grow up and show some maturity on this board ,all will be appreciated.

You're right my face is right at you, I dont need to turn my back, I have nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed of.
    UGLY Mug??? from you, that is a compliment...Thanks bro

Enjoy your glass of Haterade tonight
    Last edited by abstrack; 10-25-2003 at 05:50 AM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    First off I will not get into a pissing match with you, I have spent countless hours giving sound advice regardless of my size, not like somewho spend most of their time flamming and sitting in the AR lounge.

Now you can go ahead and try to attack me on my size or what i have up as a avatar and it doesnt bother me. So go ahead and flame away bro, it only makes you look like the ass that you're being.

Why not look into what your MOd said on this thread or whay jayson said, read deep bro and let shit settle in and if you can grow up and show some maturity on this board ,all will be appreciated.

You're right my face is right at you, I dont need to turn my back, I have nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed of.
    UGLY Mug??? from you, that is a compliment...Thanks bro

Enjoy you glass of Haterade tonight
    I was finished with it; admitted that I was being an ass and you kept throwing the gas on. Maybe it's him, who knows for sure. My opinions, wrong or right, will no be held back.

peam is offline Suspended
    leave abstrack alone.... he's a good guy....

Xelf is offline Junior Member
    I would like to say thanks at all of you who support me on this tread!!!!!!!

And for the others:
    I didn't know that if you ask for imput or advice you're an arrogant asshole
    Or someone who is showing off

I've been working out for many years now and I thought I could ask you some comments about what I achieved untill now by this work.

But by what I saw I shouldn't!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I still don't understand what I win be putting pics from someone else

Doesn't matter if no one trust me....
    Because, I know who I'm!!! and that's all the matter to me!!!!

For who doesn't think is me on the pics and on the Avatar take a look a tose 5 pics!!!

And tell me is not me!!!!!
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=68549

And if you still do, maybe it's because you too envious
    Last edited by Xelf; 10-25-2003 at 10:47 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelf
    Bro that last line is all that matters................ I think you look great in those pictures.......... you should be proud (and I think you are) of what you have accomplished............. not many can get to that level of conditioning. Keep up the great work. Also, belive in what you wrote in that last line bro because that's all that matters.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would like to say thanks at all of you who support me on this tread!!!!!!!

And for the others:
    I didn't know that if you ask for imput or advice you're an arrogant asshole
    Or someone who is showing off

I've been working out for many years now and I thought I could ask you some comments about what I achieved untill now by this work.

But by what I saw I shouldn't!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I still don't understand what I win be putting pics from someone else

Xelf...your gonna get both good and bad replies....u work hard for what u have and no one can take that from u....continue to do so....looks like u got everything put together right now(training,diet,etc.)...the pics look good so just keep it real...like u said u know who u are so that's all that matters.

dude thoes pics give me a major hard on.......only kidding........you are pretty full of yourself to alreadt think you are hot.........I think we should get a thread started with all the ladies pics

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Bro that last line is all that matters................ I think you look great in those pictures.......... you should be proud (and I think you are) of what you have accomplished............. not many can get to that level of conditioning. Keep up the great work. Also, belive in what you wrote in that last line bro because that's all that matters.
    The MudMan has spoken and is a true bro,even though he hasn't given me any tech stock picks yet

destinationms.o is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    The MudMan has spoken and is a true bro,even though he hasn't given me any tech stock picks yet

I'm with Da Bull, always. Always, be true to yourself. Always, know where you stand. Always, be strong for what you believe in. Never, let anyone make you think that you're any less of a person. Everyone is someone!! Keep pumping you look hot!!

Quote Originally Posted by destinationms.o
    I'm with Da Bull, always. Always, be true to yourself. Always, know where you stand. Always, be strong for what you believe in. Never, let anyone make you think that you're any less of a person. Everyone is someone!! Keep pumping you look hot!!
    destin is the hottest of hot,and yes that's her in her avatar.THe future Miss O.You go girl You know Da Bull is in your corner

destin is the hottest of hot,and yes that's her in her avatar.THe future Miss O.You go girl You know Da Bull is in your corner
    Da Bull you inspire me bro, got many years ahead of me, and people like yourself make it worthwhile!! Thanks u da best!!

Da Bull you inspire me bro, got many years ahead of me, and people like yourself make it worthwhile!! Thanks u da best!!
    Maybe so,but it sure will be worth it.Can't wait to see that georgous face and body step up on stage.I'll always be there to inspire you,and you know that!Now get off this board and get to work god darn it.I'm only waiting to years before I start bribing judges Love ya girl DB

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    xelf,

Next time put a little more thought into the titles of your threads. With " how hot do you think I am" what kind of response did you expect.

Just for the record if you would have just posted your pics with a different title you would have gotten alot better responses.

xxxl83

Quote Originally Posted by xxxl83
    xelf,

Next time put a little more thought into the titles of your threads. With " how hot do you think I am" what kind of response did you expect.

Just for the record if you would have just posted your pics with a different title you would have gotten alot better responses.

xxxl83
    Bull ur too much, lmao. I need u here to keep me outta trouble.lol. OK OK OK I'll get off, but only to watch the Mr. O.!!! But I'll be back on just to look for you!!

love ya Bro!!

Bull ur too much, lmao. I need u here to keep me outta trouble.lol. OK OK OK I'll get off, but only to watch the Mr. O.!!! But I'll be back on just to look for you!!

love ya Bro!!
    Did ya get tingles knowing you'll be up there someday?I know ya did.Like I told ya,front row seats and backstage pass.Better yet,I'll be your bodyguard,ya I like that idea Love ya sweetie

I really want to see what desinationms.o looks like

Did ya get tingles knowing you'll be up there someday?I know ya did.Like I told ya,front row seats and backstage pass.Better yet,I'll be your bodyguard,ya I like that idea Love ya sweetie
    And here i thought you went to bed,..I just had to come back to see if you sent me an email....and u did my sweetie!! Ya ok............I got tingles! I'll only admit it to u though, I will be there! someday! You have a big day tomorrow what r u still doing up??? go to bed hun! the first 40min of your rem sleep u produce (natural_ gh) honestly. Natural stuff is ok too ya know lmao! (secrets)
    Sleep Well hun!

dest

Quote Originally Posted by xxxl83
    xelf,

xxxl83
    It's exactly what I thought when I got all those flame

But dosen't matter, I'll be more carefull next time

If I put "question for the ladys, how hot do you think I am" it was just because someone put an other tread which was "question for the guys, how hot do you think Peam is "

It's was just to be in the same mind, SO A JOKE!

IT WAS LIKE A SECOND DEGREE!

But a lot took it seriously, even personally like if I was the perfect arrogant jackass who want to show off.
    For those I would say KEEP COOL GAYS JUST BREATH AND RELAX...

But for sure I'm not mad at anyone.
    It's not to justifie...but the english is not my first language I didn't know to speek of even to write a word 2 years ago

So, I probaly don't use the right word to express what I want to...
    (by the way,sorry for my writting mistakes )

The bottom line of this tread is :
    KNOW HOW YOU ARE! BE PROUD IN YOURSELF! AND DON'T LET ANYONE TO PUT YOU DOWN!!!
    Last edited by Xelf; 10-26-2003 at 02:56 AM.

You look great bro,don't let the negetive responses get to you.You put a great deal of hard work into your body,and you have the right to be proud of it.Be Cool DB

By the way I said that in a manly manner.Dest is my true love and no one else can have her........sorry bros

By the way I said that in a manly manner.Dest is my true love and no one else can have her........sorry bros
    It's what I thought
    But can she says the samething about you?

It's what I thought
    But can she says the samething about you?
    Of course, Da Bull in mine damn it, mine i tell ya!! Nobody get to him without going through me first..lol. Hey Bull about that bodyguard thing, nevermind that, being my agent would be better wouldn't it!!!???

ur sweetie

dest

Of course, Da Bull in mine damn it, mine i tell ya!! Nobody get to him without going through me first..lol. Hey Bull about that bodyguard thing, nevermind that, being my agent would be better wouldn't it!!!???

ur sweetie

dest
    Yes I agree,I'm good at that kind of thing,plus all the time we could spend together.YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIII IEEEEEEEEEEE.So when can I start?I like Canada,I'll start packing now.I'll have you doing comercials,photo shoots and I have some pull on Wallstreet so I can arrange for you to ring the opening bell on NASDAQ.How's that sound so far?Deal?

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    ide hit it....

with some well deserved ridicule.have you no shame????
    i mean come on, that one strap over-all look is like saaaaaaaaoooooooooooooo early 90's....
    in lew of my heterosexuality, im not going 2 rate your build in terms of sexual attraction, but ile give your dignity a generous 2.5
    just kidding. maybe.
    peace
    tank

Grant is offline Member
    we should put a lock on this thread, it headed nowhere, Xelf, you got your feedback..missioned accomplished

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information