Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Survivor...texas Style

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to do its own, entitled Survivor - Texas Style.

The contestants will start in Dallas, travel to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, on to El Paso, then to Midland, Odessa, Lubbock and Amarillo. From there, they'll proceed to Abilene, Ft.Worth and finally back to Dallas.

Each person will drive a pink Volvo with bumper stickers that say "I'm a vegetarian, I voted for Al Gore, George Strait Sucks, Hillary in 2004, and I'm here to confiscate your guns!"

The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to do its own, entitled Survivor - Texas Style.

The contestants will start in Dallas, travel to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, on to El Paso, then to Midland, Odessa, Lubbock and Amarillo. From there, they'll proceed to Abilene, Ft.Worth and finally back to Dallas.

Each person will drive a pink Volvo with bumper stickers that say "I'm a vegetarian, I voted for Al Gore, George Strait Sucks, Hillary in 2004, and I'm here to confiscate your guns!"

Is it too early to vote Big Texan off the island?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Is Texas even a state?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148

I don't think there will be a winner.......And let bdtr be the host.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Is Texas even a state?
    Sure is Bubba..bring your old ass down here and I'll introduce you to everyone

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Why you bunch sons a bitches!!!! Oh that's it..... I'm gonna have to use sick time besides vacation to whoop all ya'lls asses now..... Major, ya with me?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Is Texas even a state?
    More of a "Republic"...if you will!

The Republic of Texas...damn that sounds good!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I love this state. Just glad I can drive now and I don't have to ride a horse to school everyday. I'm originally a yankee born and raised in Indiana and lived in Ohio and Texas kicks ass. Yeah, between those big cities are the little hick ones where the boys who swallow their dip and drink busch would run the pink bug off with their 78 ford pickup. More than likely sporting white beaters boots and the mullet.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    It was only a matter of time for Big T to go off.......by the way,I like Texas,even though the Governor is running the country

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    It was only a matter of time for Big T to go off.......by the way,I like Texas,even though the Governor is running the country
    I like Florida, because of your state, our Governor as ENABLED to run the country!! Long live Florida!

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    I like Florida, because of your state, our Governor as ENABLED to run the country!! Long live Florida!
    OUCH.........

OUCH.........
    Sorry Da Bull....couldn't resist diggin ya!

Who is the governor of Florida nowadays anyhow?

<smack> I just slapped my hand...

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Sorry Da Bull....couldn't resist diggin ya!

Who is the governor of Florida nowadays anyhow?

<smack> I just slapped my hand...

peace,

ttgb
    Janet Reno you fuck

Janet Reno you fuck
    LMAO!!!

DeFiNeDMasS is offline New Member
    Texas is the best it should be its own country and i was raised on Busch, damn those were the days

someday is offline Member
    The Independent Nation of Texas, hmmmm.....its a thought. National drink would have to be budlight or lonestar... el buschka just aint cuttin it for my delicate pallete. Oh yah....and everyones issued a wifebeater and a can of copenhagen upon entry.

bcatch11 is offline Junior Member
    Never been but hoping soon anyway you guys got some hot chicks down there in the lone star state i d be alone with one of them any day...

You should see the hoes at my school. It is unreal at southwest in San Marcus and in Austin at UT. The chicks are so fine. Blondes and brunettes a plenty. Stay away from those smaller cities cause they usually don't have orthodontists to straighten the teeth out. I grew up drinking budlight and coorslight though. It's all miller lite now though.

Therealroot is offline New Member
    I'm from michigan and even I got a f**king texas story, I just got outta the marines, honorably discharged from twentynine plams, I went in when I turned seventeen so i just turned twenty, had some friends out in phoenix so i went out there, while I was staying there one of my buddies from michigan drove out to party and pick me up, well to make a long story short we wasted all our money and his car broke down, so we had to hitchhike to mich, all went well until we got into texas, so as we got dropped off in the state a trooper pulled up to us, right outta the friggin movies he says to us with that texas drawl, "we dont take to kindly to strangers around here" and proceeds to hard time the hell out of us, tells us we need to stad fifty feet back from the roadway and all this other shit, makes it almost impossible to get a ride, so he leaves and hours go buy with no luck, as were walking a wind picks my buddies hat off and blows it away, so he chases after it about a hundred yards into this field, well before you know what happened this old fucker lights of this shotgun and tells my friend to get the hell off his property, forget the hat my bro is hotfooting off this guys shit.....man,we thought this state is unreal.........walking and thumbing hours later, I shit you not....this big lincoln pulls up with horns on the hood.....I know, it sounds like bullshit...but wait it gets better, this giant rotund fucker gets out and he's wearing this powder blue zip up jump suit, and asks us if we want a ride........omg, what choise did we have?...so as you can guess, we spent the next hour listen to this guy try talking us into letting him blow us.....Ssssheeeezzzzzz! what a first and lasting impression that state has left on me.
    Needless to say...and nothing against you good ol' boys, I aint been back.

That sounds like an everyday thang down herr boy. Don't worry ya'll come back, ya hear?

Thread Information