mfenske is offline Member

Is ephedrine legal in Wisconsin???

If anyone knows I would be very grateful. I am looking at making my own EC stack but I want to use pharm. grade ephedrine. I will use ephedra if I have to but I would prefer ephedrine. I think I saw something about ephedrine being scheduled. Does that automatically make it prescription only? Thanks all. Mark

samoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    If anyone knows I would be very grateful. I am looking at making my own EC stack but I want to use pharm. grade ephedrine. I will use ephedra if I have to but I would prefer ephedrine. I think I saw something about ephedrine being scheduled. Does that automatically make it prescription only? Thanks all. Mark
    Ephedra and ephedrine HCL are both legal in Wisconsin. However, I *believe* nor-ephedrine is illegal throughout the US (such as what was used in the NYC stacks).
    It's $6.99 standard for a bottle (60 tabs, 25mg ephedrine HCL, possible with 200mg guaifenesin) of HCL from gas stations in the SE parts of the state... but, FYI, they can only legally sell you two bottles at a time. Excess of two bottles at a time raises legal eyebrows concerning methamphetamine production.
    I believe Illinois and Ohio are among the states where HCL is illegal to sell.

mfenske is offline Member
    Samoth, thanks for the reply. I will go ahead with my order then. Mark

Danielle is offline Female Member
    As far as i know ephedrine is legal to POSSESS in all 50 states........it's just not legal to SELL in all of them
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Thread Information