jersey juice is offline Member

Question for the ladies

Me and a couple friends were talking but none of us could get a straight answer from our ladies so I figured I'd ask the women of AR. Why is it whenever I wasn't in some kind of relationship being just having a fuk buddy or a girlfriend or whatever that while I could still get girls it is no comparison to the women who are all suddenly available when I am in some type of relationship. My friends and I agreed and most of the other guys I've talked to feel the same way. I just want some clarification... why do women always seem to flock to guys who are in some kind of relationship? BTW if I offended anyone by asking this... sorry not meant to.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Not a lady, but I think it's because when your in a relationship you carry yourself with more confidence. An air about yourself is presented that you don't notice, but is apparent to the opposite sex. Even if your the most cocky, concieded guy in the room, you still carry more confidence because their is at least one person that desires you. Be desired by one, be desired by all; it's all in the presentation

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a lady either, but I think that Pheedno is right on the mark.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    don't let pheedno fool you - he is a lady

and he's right. it's something about the way you carry yourself when you've got a woman. you're not out looking for one, but for some reason they flock your way. this should be your attitude even when you're single and looking to mingle. act like you've got a girl just waiting back at the house for you to get home. see how that treats you.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    In a way this ties in with a thread the other day in Steriod Q's,women smell testosterone and other senses,but Pheedno is right,even though he is a female

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Not a lady, but I think it's because when your in a relationship you carry yourself with more confidence. An air about yourself is presented that you don't notice, but is apparent to the opposite sex. Even if your the most cocky, concieded guy in the room, you still carry more confidence because their is at least one person that desires you. Be desired by one, be desired by all; it's all in the presentation
    Couldn't have said it better.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Pheedno is just in harmony with his feminine side.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey juice
    Me and a couple friends were talking but none of us could get a straight answer from our ladies so I figured I'd ask the women of AR. Why is it whenever I wasn't in some kind of relationship being just having a fuk buddy or a girlfriend or whatever that while I could still get girls it is no comparison to the women who are all suddenly available when I am in some type of relationship. My friends and I agreed and most of the other guys I've talked to feel the same way. I just want some clarification... why do women always seem to flock to guys who are in some kind of relationship? BTW if I offended anyone by asking this... sorry not meant to.
    Sooooo true.........that's why I stay in a relationship....

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Sounds to me like Pheedno is a damn good feminist :-D

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    don't let pheedno fool you - he is a lady

and he's right. it's something about the way you carry yourself when you've got a woman. you're not out looking for one, but for some reason they flock your way. this should be your attitude even when you're single and looking to mingle. act like you've got a girl just waiting back at the house for you to get home. see how that treats you.

Key has exposed my female alter ego....Pheedna. She's hot, intellectual, intuitive, and homosexual.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Key has exposed my female alter ego....Pheedna. She's hot, intellectual, intuitive, and homosexual.
    Got any pics, Pheedna?

Bean666 is offline Junior Member
    girls want something harder to get because they think its worth more ergo they are attracted to value, power, etc...

my gf likes me because A) she thinks i'm one of the hottest guys ever, B) because i try to make my body look even better, C) she likes the size of my... anyway, D) i'm also smart, sociable, etc, etc...
    money, power, looks, etc, etc...
    but when other girls at work talk to me know that i have a gf; you can tell they push the flirting thing with me a little over the edge... girls want what they cant have... its natural (for most of them anyways, there are always always those that dont abide by this rule)

theres also some evidence that men put off pheromones depending on their mood/relationship, etc... and that women can also subconsciously smell your girlfriend on you...
    sorta like when i go to my parents house and their miniature Pomeranian falls asleep in my lap, and i get home and my cats are sniffing all over me like i'm someone new
    Last edited by Bean666; 10-23-2003 at 05:50 PM.

peam is offline Suspended
    Same goes for guys hitting on girls who are taken. You always want what you can't have. It's some sort of sense everybody has, whether they know it or not. I always have way more guys hitting on me when I'm taken... it's lame!

Thread Information