symatech is offline Retired Moderator

103.8 fever and climbing :(

Man, is anyone else gettin sick lately? Shits been going around for awhile now and I was happy never to catch it. Today my allergies are going nuts (which rarely happens anymore) and I feel just generally shitty. I took a 5 hour nap when i got off work at 3 and now have a 103.8 fever. I jumped in a cold shower and ate an alieve or two. I feel a little better but this still sucks. especially since i no longer can go to the doc. Im hoping that I can just grab this stupid sickness by the balls and kick it off my fuckin balcony or something. Still going to give it all I have in the gym....just venting a little. being sick blows

peace

ps. my appetite is gone. completely gone. i havent eaten in 5 hours or so and am getting pissed because i need to eat. Baah

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Man, is anyone else gettin sick lately? Shits been going around for awhile now and I was happy never to catch it. Today my allergies are going nuts (which rarely happens anymore) and I feel just generally shitty. I took a 5 hour nap when i got off work at 3 and now have a 103.8 fever. I jumped in a cold shower and ate an alieve or two. I feel a little better but this still sucks. especially since i no longer can go to the doc. Im hoping that I can just grab this stupid sickness by the balls and kick it off my fuckin balcony or something. Still going to give it all I have in the gym....just venting a little. being sick blows

peace

ps. my appetite is gone. completely gone. i havent eaten in 5 hours or so and am getting pissed because i need to eat. Baah
    Sorry to hear that bro...hope u a speedy recovery...I think mass junkie, da dull, huh have been sick a few days back.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Do shakes bro,and plenty of liquid....don't train!!!chill out and rest.Hope it's a 24hr bug.Get better bro

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Also to pass time jek off,that's a mild workout by itself

think i shouldnt train? that sucks. Ill get my liquids then. I think im going to eat some left over pasta i have. thanks for the quick replies

mass junkie is offline banned
    Yeah bro it sucks....def something going around...........I was coughing up some green shit

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    Dude that sucks. I am just getting over a flu like bug. Sat my ass on the couch for two week. Felt so weak, didn't want to do anything. Now my wife has it. Just get some rest and get back in the gym later.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    still recooperating after 2 weeks myself...can't shed the cough and green shit that comes up when I cough. Get a hold of it before it does you!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    dude get your ass to the hospital.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    yhea bro if the temp get to high go to the Hospital and dont drive yourself dont want you to pass out

thought about goin to the hospital but im gonna wait and see how it plays out. Ive had high temps before...upwards of 105 and got better so we'll just see how it goes. I am confident in my judgement. if i seriously think i need to go i will.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    hope so bro feel better i will check in on you tomorrow night peace

Thread Information