mass junkie is offline banned

The weekend is here...Whats everybody doing

I'm going to be posting on here till my buddies get off of work and then im heading out to have a few drinks and get into a lil trouble Saturday I'll be celebrating my Wifes Bday.. and Sunday I'll be Watching football

cb25 is offline Banned
    sounds like a good weekend...i'll be studying all weekend. no joke - huge anatomy test monday morning, so i've given up my life temporarily...

but of course, i'll have time to workout...and check up on AR a little...

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Gettin fucked up.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Tonight Have a wedding to go to

Saturday hopefully see my 2 buddies win their class in the Gold's Classic

Sunday seeing Marilyn Manson at the Tower Theater's Halloween Party

My weekend is pretty full.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Spending time with the kids. Next weekend I think I have 5 Halloween parties to attend too.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I have to fly out Sunday morning at 6:45am to got to a 2 week meeting/training. Not looking forward to being gone for 2 weeks.

peace,

ttgb

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    nothing..... nothing...... sleep..... nothing....eat......nothing......sleep...... football.....nothing.......sleep

Yep my schedule looks full.

Mass, do you ever log off of AR? You're on here before me in the morning and at all hours of the night. j/k bro

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I know what im not getting..................

Or will i?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    nothing..... nothing...... sleep..... nothing....eat......nothing......sleep...... football.....nothing.......sleep

Yep my schedule looks full.

Mass, do you ever log off of AR? You're on here before me in the morning and at all hours of the night. j/k bro
    Bro you know im addicted to this stuff............Hence the screen name junkie

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Great... I can see it now, first ever AR rehab meeting...

.... Hi my name is Mass and I'm an ARoholic.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by palme

Or will i?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Going to be ordering the Mr. O on Pay per-view however I am going to have to tape it. I have a Portugese/Italian wedding to go too. This baby is pushing 500 people. See what marry an Italian gets you into. Wedding after wedding after wedding.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Going to a punk rock show tonight....My best-friend is the tour manager for a band that just opened up for the Ataris all over europe...Hes brining the band he manages in for a local show. That will be cool. Besides that, studying my ass off for an anatomy test next week....doing some calculus..and trying to maintain my sanity. Im doing back saturday and resting up for leg day on monday. Oh and i need to get new underwear cause ever since i started this cycle....ive ripped 3 pairs of boxers....Time for boxer briefs!

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    Going to be ordering the Mr. O on Pay per-view however I am going to have to tape it. I have a Portugese/Italian wedding to go too. This baby is pushing 500 people. See what marry an Italian gets you into. Wedding after wedding after wedding.
    Shit my girlfriend is Italian.....isn't it funny how many people they call uncle and aunt that aren't even related to them, haha.

I'll be heading south for the Pumpkin Fest.......party, party, party, ass!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    Shit my girlfriend is Italian.....isn't it funny how many people they call uncle and aunt that aren't even related to them, haha.
    Isn't it so true....I was family even before we said our vows. I guess I owe them for life.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I got a lot of drinking to do this weekend. It is homecoming at our school. Got a bad ass party planned for tonight. Tomorrow we got tailgating to do and then I am gonna watch Josh Beckett win the series for the Marlins in New York. We got a wild game dinner planned for tomorrow night with an open and never ending bar and a dj. Sunday I will work a double because I literally have $.47 in my account. Tonight=fun, tomorrow=fun, sunday=work. Yeah, Mass should be the damn ar lounge moderator for as much time as he spends here. j/k w you bro.

redrock is offline Member
    Date Night tonight with my fraternity. On duty in my hall on saturday(I'm an RA.) Studying sunday because next week i'm seeing Flogging Molly and AFI in concert. RR

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm picking up the kids tonight, and will spend tomorrow with them, maybe catch a movie. Then working at the club Saturday night, and off to the NASCAR race here in Atlanta on Sunday. I got some tickets to a Condo at the track, from a supplier. There is a chance of rain on Sunday but I will be high and dry with free food free Beer and Pit Passes, can't beat that!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    off to the NASCAR race here in Atlanta on Sunday. I got some tickets to a Condo at the track, from a supplier. There is a chance of rain on Sunday but I will be high and dry with free food free Beer and Pit Passes, can't beat that!
    YOU SUCK!!!

That comes from the jealous side of me. I will make it to the HotAtlanta race one of these days. I usually sit in a suite here at the Texas race each year. Nothing better than that and the pit passes. Being in the pits during qualifying is lots of fun too...get to see the drivers up close more often.

Go JUNIOR!!

I know Butch on here is a Nascar fan too...but he likes Crusty Wallace. Other than that he seems like an okay guy!

Oh yeah...Go #8!!

peace,

ttgb

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Date tonight. Date that I'm going to cancell for tomorrow, so I'll probably go see Mystic River again.

Sunday, its all about the Boys woopin Tampa's ass baby.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Going to a Halloween party at Dallas Cowboy stadium tonight. I have a friend that works there and got invited along. Suppose to be the every day workers and possibly football players and cheerleaders too. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, and that's about it.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Just going to be stuffing myself with crap food and watching movies. Maby Il go out and party tomorrow but dont feel like it. Gaining to good right now to screw it upp with alcohol!! Ohh man I dont have a life

Playing college football, and immediatley after the win I am going to drink mass quantities of beer and beat the shit out of any RA I see.. HA HA HA HA.

Whatcha gonna do.......

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by palme

Or will i?

Yes....Yes......I see it all........right here in the crystal ball..........it's a little cloudy..........it's clearing............ahhhh, now I see............according to the crystal ball.........................You'll be choking the chicken..........excessively. hahahaha

I'll be doing the what I do every weekend............work on Saturday, cook my meals for the week and watching the games on Sunday. Someone just shoot me now! hahaha

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    YOU SUCK!!!

That comes from the jealous side of me. I will make it to the HotAtlanta race one of these days. I usually sit in a suite here at the Texas race each year. Nothing better than that and the pit passes. Being in the pits during qualifying is lots of fun too...get to see the drivers up close more often.

Go JUNIOR!!

I know Butch on here is a Nascar fan too...but he likes Crusty Wallace. Other than that he seems like an okay guy!

Oh yeah...Go #8!!

peace,

ttgb

I had tickets to a suite last year, they were kick ass, this year got tickets to a Condo, I am not sure what that will be like, but it sounds like fun...

I have to agree with you about Crybaby Wallace. I am, being from Ga an Elliot fan, but I also like Junior.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tonight.............sex
    Sayurday........hunting in the am.............then sex
    Sunday........football...........ow and sex again.(that's my addiction)

jersey juice is offline Member
    Tonight me and my girl are hitting some sex shops in NYC, then sex... tomorrow lift, ride my motorcycle, more sex, Sunday lift, hit a mall with my girl and have sex with the football games on... my weekends aren't that great, thank god for sex !!!!!!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Its gonna be 100 degrees here in L.A. Im gonna be at the lake.

THEN. Me and all my highschool buddies are gonna get together and have an AD&D role playing party. Just 500 more experience points and my fighter will be 11th level. He will be able to kick so much ass cause he will be immune to partial magic and he has a magic sword that can slice through any type of stone.
    I created a whole new level for them all to play but it is really tricky and I dont think they will make it through without one of their characters dying
    Its gonna be SO MUCH FUN. I cant wait.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    FSU/Wake forest for me... Tally here I come!

bcatch11 is offline Junior Member
    b.c.- notre dame game tomorrow with some drinking and pro ball on sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I had tickets to a suite last year, they were kick ass, this year got tickets to a Condo, I am not sure what that will be like, but it sounds like fun...

I have to agree with you about Crybaby Wallace. I am, being from Ga an Elliot fan, but I also like Junior.
    I like Elliott too...hope he doesn't retire after this year!

I sat in a condo year before last at Texas Motor Speedway. They are the ones in turn 2. The floor we were on was the only floor that had balconies so that you could sit outside. It was okay, but if we hadn't been able to sit outside and hear and smell, etc. it wouldn't have been as much fun. Of course in the suites you are inside, but the view is so damn good it makes up for it.

Hope you guys have a GREAT time at the race. I'll be on airplanes and meetings as soon as I arrive on Sunday...so I won't even get to watch the race. I really like Atlanta too...oh well.

Have Fun!

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    Going to a Halloween party at Dallas Cowboy stadium tonight. I have a friend that works there and got invited along. Suppose to be the every day workers and possibly football players and cheerleaders too. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, and that's about it.

Cheerleaders are cool!

Weddings suck! Serves you right though for getting to hang with Cowboy's cheerleaders.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    you guys are ALL slackers!!! im training and working.. the same stuff I do throughout the week.. why should the weekend be any different

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    you guys are ALL slackers!!! im training and working.. the same stuff I do throughout the week.. why should the weekend be any different
    Slacker???????........what's that...... .........hell I hit it so hard 5 days a week I need 2 days off......just so my muscles can keep up with me.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    hit it 6 days a week and have sunday as your cooking for the rest of the week and revising your diet day.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hit it 6 days a week and have sunday as your cooking for the rest of the week and revising your diet day.
    And mess with my sex life.............hell NO.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, my plans have changed. My son wants to sleep at a friends house, so I am not going to the opening of CROW BAR in Chicago.. Should be a crazy night.....

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Cheerleaders are cool!

Weddings suck! Serves you right though for getting to hang with Cowboy's cheerleaders.
    They weren't allowed to go and the players had to get on a plane this morning so they weren't allowed to go either. It was still a great time though. I guess I better go get ready for that wedding now.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Collecting new phone numbers for the month of Ramadan! So far I got a South African (HOT!), an Indian, and believe it or not - a Canadian. All the hotel clubs will be closed here (Muslim country) and really nothing much to do during the daylight hours to hangout and get stupid... 28 days or so starting tomorrow...

Thread Information