Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282

    Mel Gibson's Jesus gets struck by lightning

    Edit- Scroll down numb nuts
    Last edited by Pheedno; 10-24-2003 at 03:36 PM.

  2. #2
    BIG TEXAN's Avatar
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,525
    Bro, when you click on the link a box pops us requesting a sign in name and such.

  3. #3
    ripped4fsu's Avatar
    ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,288
    yeah, I got no access

  4. #4
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    yeah, I got no access
    you need to be an aol member. lol, who uses aol anymore??

  5. #5
    BIG TEXAN's Avatar
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,525
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    you need to be an aol member. lol, who uses aol anymore??
    Apparentlly Pheedno.....j/k.

  6. #6
    PTbyJason's Avatar
    PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    70,179

  7. #7
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Everyone can kiss my ass, and so can AOL. My work uses AOL

  8. #8
    BIG TEXAN's Avatar
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,525
    Touchy, touchy bro.... we on clomid at the moment? So what's up with what you are trying to show us?

  9. #9
    BIG TEXAN's Avatar
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,525
    Damn... that is some freaky shyte.

  10. #10
    Bigboy123's Avatar
    Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Far East Coast...
    Posts
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Touchy, touchy bro.... we on clomid at the moment? So what's up with what you are trying to show us?
    Clomid will do that to a brother!!!

  11. #11
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Touchy, touchy bro.... we on clomid at the moment? So what's up with what you are trying to show us?

    oops, forgot the smileys

  12. #12
    BIG TEXAN's Avatar
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    oops, forgot the smileys

  13. #13
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    So mel's directing this film also isnt he? I think itll be another good movie.. I mean whens the last jesus movie? jesus christ superstar???

  14. #14
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,463
    hhmmmm.....if lighting stuck me once while I was pretending to be Jesus, I think that I would retire and count my losses.

    If lightning struck me again while continuing to play Jesus......I don't know what I would do because I would have quit the first time.

    Lightning never strikes the same place twice!!??

    Fuck with the "big guy" and you are going to lose!

  15. #15
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Don't fuck with jesus...

  16. #16
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    as I recall the lightning struck the ground right next to the actor.. he felt a little shock.. and he was standing on a hill in the middle of some storm clouds.. hmmm and the other strike was the same reason.. you guys go stand on a hill and hold a umbrella up.. or a big lightning rod and see if it hits you.... this movie has nothing to do with "fucking with jesus".. and is respectfully portraying the last hours of Jesus.

  17. #17
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Maybe he was doing a shitty job and making jesus look bad. Next time he gonna get a lightning rod up his A-HOLE.

  18. #18
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Maybe he was doing a shitty job and making jesus look bad. Next time he gonna get a lightning rod up his A-HOLE.

    OR... maybe he was doing AN AWESOME job and the didnt like it??

  19. #19
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,781
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    hhmmmm.....if lighting stuck me once while I was pretending to be Jesus, I think that I would retire and count my losses.

    If lightning struck me again while continuing to play Jesus......I don't know what I would do because I would have quit the first time.

    Lightning never strikes the same place twice!!??

    Fuck with the "big guy" and you are going to lose!
    agreed...if this isn't a sign, i don't know what is...it's not exactly a subtle sign

  20. #20
    rambo's Avatar
    rambo is offline The Lord God
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    BURNING THE CAPE
    Posts
    3,035
    I'm sorry, that is ridiculously ironic.

  21. #21
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    ummmm........... I dont know about you but being struck TWICE by lightining - but both times without injury - I think I would be getting serious with the Man upstairs and figuring out what is the deal and if I had better redo that last scene again

  22. #22
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    as I recall the lightning struck the ground right next to the actor.. he felt a little shock.. and he was standing on a hill in the middle of some storm clouds.. hmmm and the other strike was the same reason.. you guys go stand on a hill and hold a umbrella up.. or a big lightning rod and see if it hits you.... this movie has nothing to do with "fucking with jesus".. and is respectfully portraying the last hours of Jesus.

    Agreed...

  23. #23
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    OR... maybe he was doing AN AWESOME job and the didnt like it??
    Funny

  24. #24
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    "'I'm about a hundred feet away from them when I glance over and see smoke coming out of Caviezel's ears."


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •