cb25 is offline Banned

Prohormones in Congress

We all knew it was coming, but here's an article talking about the bill going through congress to ban all pro-hormones. It says that they are "one step away" from those dangerous steroids that are controlled substances. If they would just admit they made a mistake classifying them as such a highly scheduled drug....arrrghh....

http://espn.go.com/gen/news/2003/102...rtnersite=espn

I guess it's time to get to know your legislator - i've seen form letters regarding this stuff flying around the internet, etc...if anyone has one, it'd be good to post...

cb

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    We all knew it was coming, but here's an article talking about the bill going through congress to ban all pro-hormones. It says that they are "one step away" from those dangerous steroids that are controlled substances. If they would just admit they made a mistake classifying them as such a highly scheduled drug....arrrghh....

http://espn.go.com/gen/news/2003/102...rtnersite=espn

I guess it's time to get to know your legislator - i've seen form letters regarding this stuff flying around the internet, etc...if anyone has one, it'd be good to post...

cb
    Pro-hormones.........all the sides and no gains

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    I dont think those pencil neck polititions know what their talking about. If they want to ban anything, why not tobacco? It kills more people every year than AS, or any other illegal substance.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    I dont think those pencil neck polititions know what their talking about. If they want to ban anything, why not tobacco? It kills more people every year than AS, or any other illegal substance.
    thats because their making to much money of tabacoo.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Pro-hormones.........all the sides and no gains
    I agree completely...never used them and never have...I don't however, support their being made illegal. Making prohormones a scheduled drug is completely uneccesary IMO...

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    That bill is very broad, it's not just prohormones but EVERYTHING. Including vitamins, protein, MRP's, creatine, hell you name it. The latter things I mentioned are not trying to be banned, however the bill wants them to be regulated and subjected to FDA approval.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25

cb

Click on the URL below and it'll get you to a form letter webpage . . . it's through a vitamin company, but it's still good . . .
    --Tock

=====================================
    Let your voice be heard. Please act now before it is too late. Don’t let your access to Vitamins and Supplements become political folly for special-interest groups with you paying the bill. Learn more and get involved today. Click here and follow the instructions to email your representatives and voice your opinion.

www.puritan.com/house/actionalert.asp?sc=630

Thread Information