C-Bol is offline Junior Member

Question about partying, please guys, dont flame me

Ok guys, I know these kind of question have no place on these message boards, and partying and lifting are contradictory. And Im proud to say that I havent touch coke or ecstasy in almost two years (still puff the chronic though). I hardly even drink, but I am headed to my friend's place in South Beach next weekend and there is a distinct possibility he'll be holding a party and there will be drugs there. Im not saying I will or I wont touch anything, but just so I know

My question is: Is there any type of supplement, vitamin, or mineral that can specifically help maintain muscle tissue. It seems like whenever I did coke in the past, I looked like shit the next day. Is that just temporary dehydration or loss of muscle tissue. I really never knew, so I was thinking that maybe taking gluatamine and some kind of vitamins or minerals before and after that it might have an anti-catabolic effect when taking the drug. Does anyone have any knowledge or advice about this.....besides to stay away from it.

Apologies for posting such a message, but I would feel more comfortable just knowing

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bro...i do not condone coke, so i cannot give advice on this subject. Hope you find what you are looking for though.

Thats the answer i was expecting, and figure most people on this board will give, although i appreciate it, honestly, i do, i hope there is at least one person out there that can answer the question.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Bol
    Thats the answer i was expecting, and figure most people on this board will give, although i appreciate it, honestly, i do, i hope there is at least one person out there that can answer the question.
    Bro I'm not flaming by anymeans, but I hope who ever answers this for u will PM u....This subject(in my opinion) needs to be private.
    I would also like to add that(again my opinion) regardless of what u do...your body will treat u as u treat it....put junk in your body...look like junk. Like I said I'm not flaming this is just my 02 cents worth.

nj juice is offline Member
    This is only my opinion but, i think this is a legitimate question.......Most of here probly dedicate themselves to their workouts and their diets, all the usual routines, etc., however, i'm sure i'm not standing alone here when i say that ive tried certain drugs b4 and liked their results. Now in no way do i routinely do them or condone such acts but to do something like this every once in a blue moon-- i dont see anything wrong with it.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I have heard of doing coke to drop water weight for a comp....

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    I have heard of doing coke to drop water weight for a comp....
    ..really.....guess I see things a little differently. I'm not saying it wrong...just not for me.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Bro hit me up...I wanna go to this party on South Beach........Whos going to be there?

Both your guys opinions are right, I was just wondering that "if" or "when" I do touch anything, I would like to reduce the negative factors to the best of my ability, thats all....I know your not flaming bro, I appreciate and respect any advice I get.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids are anti-catabolic...infact, i think they are even anabolic . try taking some of those to counteract the catabolic effects of the bad drugs.

-- clocky

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Bol
    Ok guys, I know these kind of question have no place on these message boards, and partying and lifting are contradictory. And Im proud to say that I havent touch coke or ecstasy in almost two years (still puff the chronic though). I hardly even drink, but I am headed to my friend's place in South Beach next weekend and there is a distinct possibility he'll be holding a party and there will be drugs there. Im not saying I will or I wont touch anything, but just so I know

My question is: Is there any type of supplement, vitamin, or mineral that can specifically help maintain muscle tissue. It seems like whenever I did coke in the past, I looked like shit the next day. Is that just temporary dehydration or loss of muscle tissue. I really never knew, so I was thinking that maybe taking gluatamine and some kind of vitamins or minerals before and after that it might have an anti-catabolic effect when taking the drug. Does anyone have any knowledge or advice about this.....besides to stay away from it.

Apologies for posting such a message, but I would feel more comfortable just knowing
    felt i had to answer..........cause i was in the same situation but worst.......i used to party ALOT.........you said you havent tocuhed anything in 2 years.....which is a good thing......thats a pretty long time......if you could go that long, im sure you can resist it now............i abused a few substances........and if really does have a very negative affect on your training

and no matter what "party" drug you do.......regardless......you will look and feel like shit the next day....even for the next 2, 3 days.......since they usually keep you up and surpress your hunger.........you can go days without sleep or food......which will only make you weaker afterwards......now, i can totally see change from when i used to party alot........but in all seriousness........you sound pretty concerned.......but if you when 2 years without it.......im sure you can go without it now............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

rambo is offline The Lord God
    There isn't much to do when it comes to counteracting coke. It is an appetite supressant, so make sure you eat, although you won't feel like it. Yes, some people use it to stay lean, and I've heard of some numbnuts using it before competitions. The botom line is that assuming you don't kill yourself, you are not actually going to LOSE significant muscle mass. You will, however, throw your body out of its cycle, and make it more difficult for training at the point AFTER you play around with it. Be careful, bro.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    exactly.........it kills your whole appetite.......... i used to be so happy when i didn't eat for like a whole day or two.........and abs were cut up like crazy.....but in the long run it was only setting me back........oh god....how my views have changed since then.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Thread Information