Situations where being bigger SUCKS!!!!

Ok bros, it finally happened... was in a situation where being a little bigger than normal (hey I am not THAT big) is a damm pain in the ass!!!

With winter coming along, I had to install a remote car starter in my Cavalier yesterday. I couldn't get under the damm dash!!! Shoulder in the way here, latts there, damm arms wouldn't bend in tight spots... aggghhhh!!!

I finally managed with lots of bruises and scrapes and an almost dislocated shoulder and installed the whole thing, but a job that should have taken me 2-3 hours max took me all day 'cause getting in and out from under the dash was torture!!!!

Anyone else out there have trouble doing stuff they were able to do easily when they were smaller? (well other than not being able to sleep on your side anymore! )

(of course being stronger is always a plus! We're fixing the fiberglass on my dads boat and we needed to lift it off the floor to put new styrofoam blocks between the boat and the floor... the chainblock was already in use so I tied a movers lifting strap to the back of the boat put it over my shoulders and lifted the bastard with my legs, up goes around 600 lbs like noting, the look on dads face was priceless!)

Red

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I was at an upscale clothing store and i got stuck in a large button up shirt, because sizes run small. Anyway, i spent forever in that damn thing. I didn't wanna rip it and have to buy it. That was pretty embarassing. So is sitting in those damn little desks at school. I swear i feel like a circus monkey. Also, once in a first aid class i had to play dead and have my partner roll me over. That little pansy was about to get a dolly. I'm not even that big, i can't imagine with the rest of some of you.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    LOL thats funny Red.... Once.. and only once it was my wifes "brilliant" idea to put the computer inside a door and the only way to get through to the back was to crawl under the desk and reach around a corner and fiddle with the wires ya know... well my big ass shoulder gets stuck under the desk and I hate getting trapped apperantly and I rage.... I push up as hard as I can and crash through the desk and break everthing... and im standing there huffing and puffing while my wife just looks in horror at a lose for words.. so I speak up... "uh.. I was stuck"

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Ok bros, it finally happened... was in a situation where being a little bigger than normal (hey I am not THAT big) is a damm pain in the ass!!!

With winter coming along, I had to install a remote car starter in my Cavalier yesterday. I couldn't get under the damm dash!!! Shoulder in the way here, latts there, damm arms wouldn't bend in tight spots... aggghhhh!!!

I finally managed with lots of bruises and scrapes and an almost dislocated shoulder and installed the whole thing, but a job that should have taken me 2-3 hours max took me all day 'cause getting in and out from under the dash was torture!!!!

Anyone else out there have trouble doing stuff they were able to do easily when they were smaller? (well other than not being able to sleep on your side anymore! )

(of course being stronger is always a plus! We're fixing the fiberglass on my dads boat and we needed to lift it off the floor to put new styrofoam blocks between the boat and the floor... the chainblock was already in use so I tied a movers lifting strap to the back of the boat put it over my shoulders and lifted the bastard with my legs, up goes around 600 lbs like noting, the look on dads face was priceless!)

Red
    Yeah I cant scratch my back like I used to..........I have a hard time pulling my shirts off as well

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Yeah I cant scratch my back like I used to..........I have a hard time pulling my shirts off as well
    ya there easier to put on than get off... and Im starting to have problems wiping!!!!! j/k

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    ya there easier to put on than get off... and Im starting to have problems wiping!!!!! j/k
    Ah what you need is the servants Eddy Murphy had in his bathroom in "Coming to America"!

*clap* *clap* Wipers!!! *clap* *clap*

Red

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Haven't been able to buy a suit off the rack for a number of years now.
    Have to have them custom made. Shit gets expensive.

D

Ag! Scratching my back!!!!

Good thing I got good SHARP wall corners in my office at work! I would go insane if I could not rip half the skin off my back on those corners! (can't reach to well back there anymore)

Rambo ... thats TOO funny! The dweeb can't roll you over

Red

Good thing I got good SHARP wall corners in my office at work! I would go insane if I could not rip half the skin off my back on those corners! (can't reach to well back there anymore)

Rambo ... thats TOO funny! The dweeb can't roll you over

Red
    why not just football kick him in the stomach to get him to roll over

Why can't they make a fucking urinal big enough?
    Everywhere I go, I can't fit between the wall and the partition (sp?). I have to stand almost sideways, stretch, and aim praying I don't piss on my shoes.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Why can't they make a fucking urinal big enough?
    Everywhere I go, I can't fit between the wall and the partition (sp?). I have to stand almost sideways, stretch, and aim praying I don't piss on my shoes.

D
    I use the shitter!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I use the shitter!!!

Providing it is available.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel

Providing it is available.

D
    True....

why not just football kick him in the stomach to get him to roll over

Cause then there would have been a practical use for first aid after i had removed his testicles with my teeth

Red

Yes! Thank god for sharp corners. They are also useful for mutilating hookers.

bcatch11 is offline Junior Member
    im an electrician and i got some girth to myself and pretty strong so when it comes to pulling cables im the first one the boss looks at but going into those tight spots i usually get to avoid but some times i have to get underneath peoples desks in those offices thats a pain in the balls

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I feel ya , mass. I've stretched and torn a ton of shirts - especially the undershirts and wifebeaters.. That always sucks. But especially when they are new ones.

I have a good thing too though. Everyday I ride the train into Boston, and I always sit on the side that seats two. No one ever tries to sit next to me, even when the train is packed and there are no seats left. Makes you feel like all the hard work is paying off.

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    I feel ya , mass. I've stretched and torn a ton of shirts - especially the undershirts and wifebeaters.. That always sucks. But especially when they are new ones.

I have a good thing too though. Everyday I ride the train into Boston, and I always sit on the side that seats two. No one ever tries to sit next to me, even when the train is packed and there are no seats left. Makes you feel like all the hard work is paying off.
    You might also smell funny

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Somehow I knew that someone would say that.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Jump in the shower,that's what I do

Farmer is offline Member
    Remember when the big deal was going on with the airlines and really obese people should pay for two seats because they cant really fit into one. Well I was flying down to oakland and flying southwest and got stuck sitting in between two "normal" people..my ass and everything fit with a ton of room but I had to squeeze my arms together the whole flight so they wouldn't rub..it sucked..

Peace

Farmer

Hey bro thats why I ALWAYS pre-book an aisle seat... I'd rather take another flight than have to sit between 2 people.

Red

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Hey bro thats why I ALWAYS pre-book an aisle seat... I'd rather take another flight than have to sit between 2 people.

Red
    Damn right, being in the middle gives me flashbacks of Dumb and Dumber.

Want to hear the most annoying sound in the world? ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNN NNTTTTTTTT!

yeah man I know how you feel sometimes my member gets in the way because it is just that big.......only kidding. Your right it is harder to do some jobs but would you rather have a hard time being big or an easy time being skinny and small.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Having to sets of clothes.....1 for bulking,the other for cutting.That really sucks and expensive too.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    whenever someone needs help moving from one third floor apartment to another third floor apartment. then it sucks to be big.

Thread Information