Game 6 Cmon Marlins put em away

2 ta nothing.....oh am I gonna talk shit tonight if they win

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Don't jynx it you ass clown!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Suck my ass

Only if you suck mine first.

2-0. This game is too close for comfort. I wish you never mentioned the game on the boards tonight, now I feel for some reason there might be a game 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Only if you suck mine first.

2-0. This game is too close for comfort. I wish you never mentioned the game on the boards tonight, now I feel for some reason there might be a game 7.
    No way bro....I dont believe in all that fairy tale bullshit.....Beckett is pitching.......Derek Jeter is a putz..........Go MARLINS....

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    No way bro....I dont believe in all that fairy tale bullshit.....Beckett is pitching.......Derek Jeter is a putz..........Go MARLINS....
    Beckett = ownage

Jeter + Boone messed up alot this game. I'm waiting for them to get the axe from georgey porgey.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Don't jynx it you ass clown!
    i love it...................well since i wanted the cubbies i do not care who wins.........but then again I hate NY with a passion.........so go Marlins

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    i love it...................well since i wanted the cubbies i do not care who wins.........but then again I hate NY with a passion.........so go Marlins
    I dislike the yankee's and their fans. As some red sox fan on Ar said it. Yankee's fans are also Laker's fans, Tiger Woods fans etc. They only root for the best team.

It gets pretty old.

Go fish.

when i think yankees i think the rich jewish wives that get all they want......no offense if there any out there right now

1 more out baby......

Oh Hell yeah baby........Wheres keymastur?..........Yankees who?

2003 World Series Champions

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    BELIEVE IT!!!!! W00 W00 I went to all the home games in Miami and it was an experience that will remain with me for life!!!

Marlins: Twice in 11 year period
    Cubs & BlOw Sox - Almost 200 years of futility...

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    BELIEVE IT!!!!! W00 W00 I went to all the home games in Miami and it was an experience that will remain with me for life!!!

Marlins: Twice in 11 year period
    Cubs & BlOw Sox - Almost 200 years of futility...
    Bro I know you can hear all the gun shots.........

mustang331 is offline Member
    Yankee's who?? Your kidding right, when the marlins beat the yankees 4-2 and only scored a totall of 3 runs more, I think that is pathetic, are the marlins good yea.. I still consider it luck, and the yankees just sucked, and were not playing the way they should of. Are they yankees still a better team.. Ahhh HELL YEA!!

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Yankee's who?? Your kidding right, when the marlins beat the yankees 4-2 and only scored a totall of 3 runs more, I think that is pathetic, are the marlins good yea.. I still consider it luck, and the yankees just sucked, and were not playing the way they should of. Are they yankees still a better team.. Ahhh HELL YEA!!
    Yeah yeah yeah........I see your lips moving but I cant hear anything

Hear this, the average was what 14k this year, and now all of a sudden everone is a marlins fan.. PLEASE!!! Next year it will probably be 25k ( figuring they won the series ) Then the year after that it will go back to a whopping 14k. The marlins are pathetic, got lucky with the wild card, and now lucky with the series. You know whats sad.. I am not even a Marlin fan and still went to more games then most of these so called "fans" If I saw support through out the year I would give credit where credit is due.. I went to all 3 games down here, and its funny when I turn next to me to ask the marlin "fan" who plays third base, and they look at me with the most confused face.. Blah on the marlins and all their "fans"

( Not saying you were not through out the year but statisticly you were not )

Hear this, the average was what 14k this year, and now all of a sudden everone is a marlins fan.. PLEASE!!! Next year it will probably be 25k ( figuring they won the series ) Then the year after that it will go back to a whopping 14k. The marlins are pathetic, got lucky with the wild card, and now lucky with the series. You know whats sad.. I am not even a Marlin fan and still went to more games then most of these so called "fans" If I saw support through out the year I would give credit where credit is due.. I went to all 3 games down here, and its funny when I turn next to me to ask the marlin "fan" who plays third base, and they look at me with the most confused face.. Blah on the marlins and all their "fans"

( Not saying you were not through out the year but statisticly you were not )
    Bro Ive been a fan since 93..........And hopefully this years team wont be dismantled like the 97 team......Give credit where credit is due......Marlins had a cindarella season and no one thought they would make it to the big game......But they did and they beat Your beloved yankees....deal with it....theres always next year.......Im sure ol steinbrenner will yet again put together another (best) team that money can buy

Money buys great players, don't you agree. I hope all the players on the marlins now get paid ALLOT due to winning the series, The yankees get paid the most because remember they are the best. When I do good at my job I get paid more then the person who does not do as well. The marlins played "OK" and the yankees played like $hit, your right the yankees lost, and I give credit to the marlins for beating them, But I think if the japanees little leage team played the yankees the outcome still would of been the same. I am more mad at the yankees then anything..

Since you were a fan from 93 I would think you should be more upset at all these bandwagon dork's.. If the stadium fills up next year and stays that way then the marlins did their job, but I do not think that will happen anytime soon..

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I told everybody that beckett would pull through. He demolished the cubs and blew his shit past the yankees. Gotta love them spring boys. (I'm a spring boy)

Money buys great players, don't you agree. I hope all the players on the marlins now get paid ALLOT due to winning the series, The yankees get paid the most because remember they are the best. When I do good at my job I get paid more then the person who does not do as well. The marlins played "OK" and the yankees played like $hit, your right the yankees lost, and I give credit to the marlins for beating them, But I think if the japanees little leage team played the yankees the outcome still would of been the same. I am more mad at the yankees then anything..

Since you were a fan from 93 I would think you should be more upset at all these bandwagon dork's.. If the stadium fills up next year and stays that way then the marlins did their job, but I do not think that will happen anytime soon..
    Your right.....Ill give you that........and I could give 3 shits about bandwagon fans.......

Thread Information