Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

My fuct up situation (shit what else is new)

Okay well most of it is almost fairy tale ... Since I started University I have had an intense attraction to this girl, as did every other guy in my program. The only down side was she had a bf. But that didn't stop me, for the last year and a half i have been on the hunt, trying and trying without much luck. But as of late my luck has changed. I broke up with my girl two months ago, and really started letting her know how i feel. Turns out she had felt the same way this whole time as well. One weekend she comes with me to a club (Fluid for u TO boys) with me and we hit it off. The next day she breaks up with her almost 2 yr boyfriend and is on me like white on rice. Thats the fairy tale part. What more could i ask for? but like always there is a catch. It has been over 3 weeks since she broke up with her X and he still calls her like everyday. She calls him too saying she feels bad for him and doesn't wan't to cut him off cause they were good friends. The X does not know about me and really doesn't have a clue. But fuck she has meet up with him twice "just to see eachother" nothing more she claims, and nothing happened she claims as well. She keeps trying to ease my ever raging nevers by telling me i should know by now that i have nothing to worry about, especially after last nite But fuck if everything that she says is true she is leading hte poor bastard on. If you keep talking to somoene and acting like nothing every happened wtf? why would he not think that he still has a chance? he probably thinks he'll just let things fall back into place, lil does he know i ain't gonna let that happen. I then thought about beating the shit out of hiim, but that would do him more good then me, hes a fucking pussy. anyhow i don't know wtf to do or say to her cause its too early to ask her to make decisions for me nor do i want that. but it fucking drives me nuts that she'll meet up with him and spend more then half the day in one outing. wtf do i do without givin her too much shit and should i tell her to tell him about me. cause unless he is discouraged he will keep pursuing her in hopes that things will get better, why wouldn't he when she is acting like nothing really happened?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    Okay well most of it is almost fairy tale ... Since I started University I have had an intense attraction to this girl, as did every other guy in my program. The only down side was she had a bf. But that didn't stop me, for the last year and a half i have been on the hunt, trying and trying without much luck. But as of late my luck has changed. I broke up with my girl two months ago, and really started letting her know how i feel. Turns out she had felt the same way this whole time as well. One weekend she comes with me to a club (Fluid for u TO boys) with me and we hit it off. The next day she breaks up with her almost 2 yr boyfriend and is on me like white on rice. Thats the fairy tale part. What more could i ask for? but like always there is a catch. It has been over 3 weeks since she broke up with her X and he still calls her like everyday. She calls him too saying she feels bad for him and doesn't wan't to cut him off cause they were good friends. The X does not know about me and really doesn't have a clue. But fuck she has meet up with him twice "just to see eachother" nothing more she claims, and nothing happened she claims as well. She keeps trying to ease my ever raging nevers by telling me i should know by now that i have nothing to worry about, especially after last nite But fuck if everything that she says is true she is leading hte poor bastard on. If you keep talking to somoene and acting like nothing every happened wtf? why would he not think that he still has a chance? he probably thinks he'll just let things fall back into place, lil does he know i ain't gonna let that happen. I then thought about beating the shit out of hiim, but that would do him more good then me, hes a fucking pussy. anyhow i don't know wtf to do or say to her cause its too early to ask her to make decisions for me nor do i want that. but it fucking drives me nuts that she'll meet up with him and spend more then half the day in one outing. wtf do i do without givin her too much shit and should i tell her to tell him about me. cause unless he is discouraged he will keep pursuing her in hopes that things will get better, why wouldn't he when she is acting like nothing really happened?
    Bro she has to let him know about you....and if he still tries to contact her....than you need to let him know whats up....and if they still keep on talking then......fuck em both bro......Just let them both know where you stand....no need to be a dick about it....just make it clear.....She broke up with him to be with you......then thats exactly what she should be doing

Good point bro! thx

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bro...i don't know what kind of advice i can give you, but i know exactly how you feel. You are right by notkicking his ass though, as it would cause you more trouble. At least tell her what's up and go from there. If she's a bitch, oh well. She coud be open to how you feel.

Yeah just tell her straight up how your feel....."I have strong feelings and I want to pursue this relationship further but it is hard knowing that you and your X are still talking all the time.".........I know personally I was in this situation and the girl ended up going back out with the guy. Just tell her how you feel ask her what the relationship with you two means to her. Just be really understanding chicks love that. I also agree that she need to tell her X about you and that there is no longer anything between her and her X and that you are the new guy for her

cb25 is offline Banned
    just like frky said...no sense wasting your time kicking this guy's ass...he's got enough problems as is, and why waste your time?

she's got to let him know about you. if she doesn't then it means that she's not ready to commit to being away from him...she's holding both of you around until she makes up her mind (i've been there...) obviously she's not at a point where she's going to make up her mind real quick (girls get all confused after leaving big relationships) so, i don't know if there's much that will fix the situation quick...

i hope it all turns out in your favor bro...but like i said, she's gotta be honest about you and she needs to let you know what she's really thinking...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bro kicking his ass will do nothing but make that girl leave you...and prolly go back to him. There is definately no need to be a dick here....i mean shit you just started dating this girl and she'd been with him for what 2 years??? bro, people dont just cut each other out of their lives completely after that long of commitment and friendship. What is happening is not uncommon. you should let her know how you feel but dont be a dick about it. youve only been with her for 3 weeks...go slow bro.

however, if she is talkin all this shit like "about last night" tryin to make you think that she wants you bad or some shit like that then she needs to straighten that shit up. i dunno about you but i am always wary of girls who suddenly break up with their long time boyfriends and go for new guys....like i said. go slow.

peace

ps. but tap it as much as you can as often as you can in the meantime

yeah i'll tell her tonite when she calls me ... she meet up with him tonite ... Fuck there is always a catch why can't shit be easy for once. But you guys are right shit needs to be straightened out and everything put on the table i don't like playing games.

yeah i'll tell her tonite when she calls me ... she meet up with him tonite ... Fuck there is always a catch why can't shit be easy for once. But you guys are right shit needs to be straightened out and everything put on the table i don't like playing games.
    Sounds like you really like this girl bro........Affairs of the heart are very hard bro......She must be worth it in your eyes though..........Just think it through bro

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Bro she has to let him know about you....and if he still tries to contact her....than you need to let him know whats up....and if they still keep on talking then......fuck em both bro......Just let them both know where you stand....no need to be a dick about it....just make it clear.....She broke up with him to be with you......then thats exactly what she should be doing

I agree 100%

Sounds like you really like this girl bro........Affairs of the heart are very hard bro......She must be worth it in your eyes though..........Just think it through bro
    Sure and yes shes worth it... when u've invested soo much time and effort you can't afford to stop now. I'm soo close yet soo far, fuck i need a drink right now.

Beer Count: 1 - we'll see how far this goes!

uh oh he's started drinkin dont get too plastered when she calls.... but you may as well kick one back for me as i cant drink right now

Beer Count: 1 - we'll see how far this goes!
    I'll drink with ya hold on..........

Fuck man ur awesome! i need that right now ... shit she msn'd me i wasn't at the comp at 7 and said she was still at his house, she missed me, nothing happened and nothing was gonna happen and that she'd call me when she got home. she said she was goin home soon. that was 7 now its 1130 should i call her?

I can soo see this turning into the official AR drinking thread lol

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I would drink with you too bro, but after just having woken up from last night, I don't think i can wing it

Fuck man ur awesome! i need that right now ... shit she msn'd me i wasn't at the comp at 7 and said she was still at his house, she missed me, nothing happened and nothing was gonna happen and that she'd call me when she got home. she said she was goin home soon. that was 7 now its 1130 should i call her?
    Well as much as its bothering you...dont call........Be strong wait for her call........She should be very Apologetic

true that definatley dont call her

k fine not calling...

Beer Count: 2

got any liquor?

sure wanna do shots this won't be the first online drinking i've done b4 ... call it CYBER BAR like CYBER SEX aha
    BTW u all know why i'm home on a sat night wtf are u guys doing home jk boys DRINK

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Don't call her, and also don't drink Karkov. I still don't know where my cell phone is.
    Karkov vodka=
    Last edited by rambo; 10-25-2003 at 09:38 PM.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'll smoke w/ ya

I'll drink with ya hold on..........
    if i was in this situation, once i had her reeled in and knew she was gonna be w/ me, i would just say, "look, come back to me when you are over this guy because i don't think you're there yet". say nothing else.don't elaborate on it.just say it and let her take care of the rest.she's allowed to have friends.he was there b4 you.if you tell her she can't see him, you look insecure and she'll know that's a shot spot for you.everytime you fight she'll be back to her "incase of emergency" cock.

i'm gonna be optimistic here and hope that the reason she didn't leave is cause something happened and i hope its in my favour. but on the other hand .... fuck i'm not going there ... dammit i need another one now

hey i like pbnyc idea...ill smoke with you. hang on lemme bust out the papers.

i'm gonna be optimistic here and hope that the reason she didn't leave is cause something happened and i hope its in my favour. but on the other hand .... fuck i'm not going there ... dammit i need another one now
    Keep Drinking......

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    "look, come back to me when you are over this guy because i don't think you're there yet". say nothing else.don't elaborate on it..

already planning on that. everything is going on the table tonite. its a make or break night. Either i'll be on here drinking till i pass out or goin to bed with a smile on my face

The official smoke and drink thread now!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm pulling for you

it will all work out bro. if not i knwo a few strippers that could make you forget about her

NYC? thats not too far of a drive. hmm . let me get a few more into me and we'll talk

a point of information. last nite/this morning i brought her home at about 445 am i got home around 515am. I slept till 7 this morning, almost two hours at which point i had to drive downtown to the CN tower. Where i climbed the stairs for the United Way. I did all 1776 steps in 21 mintues. It was fucking brutal. After that, soaked in sweat i had to see my tutor for 3 hours striaght. So right now i've barely ate, am soo fucking tired and getting all fuct up... which is why this beer is hitting me soo quick.

BEER COUNT : 3
    Last edited by Full Intensity; 10-25-2003 at 09:53 PM.

oh she came online .. i'll make her wait a lil till i respond

okay boys and gals ... ill get back to u in a sec and let u know how it goes
    wish me luck

okay boys and gals ... ill get back to u in a sec and let u know how it goes
    wish me luck
    Good luck I hope your not to buzzed up yet....lol

i think the beer has made me angry. fuck it, alcohol only makes the truth come out

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Oh man, having a G/F on msn is a bad idea. I've had some good fights on msn!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    FI, the best thing you can do about this young lady............play it cool. I mean down right ice. You can't let it get to you and anything that makes you flare up you need to play off as no big deal. You're going to have to show some trust here on her part...............granted hanging with the ex isn't cool..........they were an item and she's dealing with it the best of her ablities.....so brush it off. Two things every woman finds irresitable.......confidence and maturity. Show you have both and I'll bet in no time the ex is out of the picture for good. Just my 02 bro.

BTW I think Mass is up one on ya in regards to the beers,

ross3814 is offline Member
    you cant go from ending a two year relationship then just hopping into another one. she should have taken a long break. it is almost impossible to jump from one serious relationship to the next. im sure she still has feelings for this guy, and also, the fact is it can be a habit of her just wanting to talk to him. if i were you i would step off from this one for a while. you should still talk to her, but explain to her that you wanna give her some time to get over this dude, and start a relationship later. and if she gets back with him, then it was gonna happen regardless. my .02

i'm gonna finish off another beer and give her a call back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information