huh? is offline Associate Member

ive decided to cut during the winter :O!!!!

well, seeing i want to be in shape for spring/summer.. im pretty husky (5'9 240lbs) and im wearing size 42 jeans and xl shirts.. xxl in some brands ;\ im gonna try to lose 60lbs during the winter, hopefully ill lose at least 30-40 but my goal is to get to 180... i hope i can do it, but its going to be hard during the cold, sluggish settings... but help me stay motivated!... also i figured the best way to see gains in muscle would be to slim down first then bulk, cuz ive gained some muscle but i cant see it due to high b/f i just look fatter ;\... ill keep y'all updated with progress... godspeed.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huh?
    well, seeing i want to be in shape for spring/summer.. im pretty husky (5'9 240lbs) and im wearing size 42 jeans and xl shirts.. xxl in some brands ;\ im gonna try to lose 60lbs during the winter, hopefully ill lose at least 30-40 but my goal is to get to 180... i hope i can do it, but its going to be hard during the cold, sluggish settings... but help me stay motivated!... also i figured the best way to see gains in muscle would be to slim down first then bulk, cuz ive gained some muscle but i cant see it due to high b/f i just look fatter ;\... ill keep y'all updated with progress... godspeed.
    Why go all the way to 180? You could drop 30 and be a mean 210. Anyways, gl bro

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Damn bro you weigh more than me and I'm a tubby guy. 6'1" 234 (On dbol and the water retention is making me bloat like a mofo.)

I'll give you credit huh. cutting in the winter is HARD AS HELL! I had to do it one year. Thanksgiving, christmas, my birthday......all in a period of 2 months. Hard to keep the calories down. But good luck and I hope you can stick with it.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Why go all the way to 180? You could drop 30 and be a mean 210. Anyways, gl bro
    My back is about the same size as yours but I need to cut this spring and lose them love handles. The feeling of a big back but lovehandles.........don't mix too well.

lol yea, soon halloween, then thanksgiving, then my B-day (19), then X-mas.... o well, just turkey and ham wont eat the stuffing or potatoes or anything, PLUS deviled eggs ;D that will be my guilty pleasure.

and another reason i wanna get to 180, i wanna be able to fit into size 36-38 pants and large shirts, get a sense of style, fat guy clothes = no style and blan

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    My back is about the same size as yours but I need to cut this spring and lose them love handles. The feeling of a big back but lovehandles.........don't mix too well.
    I hate the damn handles that won't dissappear in the winter. I hate cutting and i hate cardio with a flaming passion. Had to force it into my split last week. You've got about the perfect size 6,1, 235. 235 is where I wana stay at; only about 220 now.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I say keep bulking till the spring.......

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    I hate the damn handles that won't dissappear in the winter. I hate cutting and i hate cardio with a flaming passion. Had to force it into my split last week. You've got about the perfect size 6,1, 235. 235 is where I wana stay at; only about 220 now.
    Yikes....I'm 5'9" and weighed in at 240 this morning,but b/f is 12% so that's not to bad.And YES I hate cutting...........absolutely hate it!!!!!!!

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I say keep bulking till the spring.......
    I dont think "Cut" is in your vocab Mass... You are on a perennial bulk...

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yikes....I'm 5'9" and weighed in at 240 this morning,but b/f is 12% so that's not to bad.And YES I hate cutting...........absolutely hate it!!!!!!!
    damn Da BUll your thick.. have you posted any pics?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    I dont think "Cut" is in your vocab Mass... You are on a perennial bulk...
    Shhh but dont tell anybody

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    damn Da BUll your thick.. have you posted any pics?
    5'9" 240lbs 12% = FUCKING THICCCCCCCCK. With BF that low he's gotta have a muscular f'n body.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn bull that's pretty friggin awesome......hell I'm 6", 200lbs, @ 9.5%bf......now I feel friggin small.....that's ok got a little something planned the first of the year that will friggin get me there.

FmRommel is offline Member

Yeah that is fucking thick.....nice work bro.

FM

Thread Information